9-ty Montgomery rb

10-cameron meridith wr

11-matthew Stafford qb

12-eli manning qb

13-latavius murray rb

14-tyler kroft te

15-will lutz k

16-cardinals-def

not sure the 4 people u think, but yea its what i got. Pretty much did what i wanted except jimmy Graham which i would of rolled with 1 te.

Nah, your just not going to push me around like you do others. You run your mouth always first, i just call you out for being stupid.

I dont know anything about your prior beef w Frozen but in this instance you are wrong. You posted on the wrong board. So the correct response should have been sorry. Anything else makes you look foolish.

I dont know anything about your prior beef w Frozen but in this instance you are wrong. You posted on the wrong board. So the correct response should have been sorry. Anything else makes you look foolish.

Says who ? Ive been here probably just as long as anyone even though I didn't start posting right away. I'm sick of people with nothing going for them in life but to posting 20k times running new people off, and in this case trying to tell me the rules. I havnt been to the geek board in probably a decade and if you and frozen want to go there and talk that's your choice, let others alone to talk football as we choose.

Says who ? Ive been here probably just as long as anyone even though I didn't start posting right away. I'm sick of people with nothing going for them in life but to posting 20k times running new people off, and in this case trying to tell me the rules. I havnt been to the geek board in probably a decade and if you and frozen want to go there and talk that's your choice, let others alone to talk football as we choose.

I’m sure it’s tough people telling you the rules of the board. There is a reason for those rules. If you don’t like them why don’t you just find a board that you agree with the rules. It seems strange to me to try and be an internet tough guy fighting against the rules.

It's a good time to post your draft results. 85% of the questions on this site are about who to take when, and when do you expect players to go. Why so much trouble with this as it is still before many folks draft?

That mcckinnon pick may have been a mistake in hindsight

:doublethumbsup: Was a just for fun freebie to see what I could get, not my real league. But I like people who draft value, McKinnon was my third back and some who drafted value might be stuck with him as there number 1.