Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

Roster thoughts

I had my draft yesterday and am curious for some thoughts (because I value your opinions so much). 1/2 PPR and I had the #1 pick:

Gurley

Devonta Freeman

Howard

Landry

JuJu

Deshaun Watson

Chris Carson

Corey Davis

Jimmy Graham

Will Fuller

Alfred Morris

Kelvin Benjamin

Nick Chubb

Jimmy Garappolo

Tyler Lockett

Geronimo Allison

Denver

Cameron Meredith

Jordan Wilkens

Robbie Gould

IDP- Jaylon Smith

Charles Clay

22 rounds, our league loves to draft.

22 Rounds, Man that's brutal. This was why when I tried 3 rounds of RBs in the Mock drafts, I said no thanks. Who knows maybe one of those WRs goes bananas this year. Good luck

Why do you hate top tier WRs?

When the draft came back to me in the second round, all that was left was Diggs, Evans, and Hilton. All three have drawbacks. With the WR pool being as deep as it is, I believed it was better to load up on RB's early, given what was available. Keenan Allen almost fell to me, and I would have taken him.

Drafts are just a building block. Seems like you have enough there for a decent base to build your team as the year goes on.

Great point. I do like the Alf Morris pick and Wilkens late. Both of those guys very likely will be week one starters. WW must be completely useless with the number of roster spots you have. Gives you potential to trade the RB depth for an upgraded WR situation.

Great point. I do like the Alf Morris pick and Wilkens late. Both of those guys very likely will be week one starters. WW must be completely useless with the number of roster spots you have. Gives you potential to trade the RB depth for an upgraded WR situation.

Yeah immediate thought was "Morris has a big week 1 then trade for receiver"

Thanks for the feedback. The RB situation can be difficult. I thought I was deep last year, but had Dalvin Cook and Chris Carson both injured on the same week. That destroyed my depth, and still had to pick up Kenyon Drake late in the season to help. I did suggest to the guy who drafted Nuk Hopkins that we might work out a trade. His first three draft picks were Hopkins, Julio, and Diggs. His 2 starting RB's are Burkhead and Tevin Coleman. By the end of Week 2, he might be desparate.

I had my draft yesterday and am curious for some thoughts (because I value your opinions so much). 1/2 PPR and I had the #1 pick:

Gurley

Devonta Freeman

Howard

Landry

JuJu

Deshaun Watson

Chris Carson

Corey Davis

Jimmy Graham

Will Fuller

Alfred Morris

Kelvin Benjamin

Nick Chubb

Jimmy Garappolo

Tyler Lockett

Geronimo Allison

Denver

Cameron Meredith

Jordan Wilkens

Robbie Gould

IDP- Jaylon Smith

Charles Clay

22 rounds, our league loves to draft.

Wrong board. rate my team threads belong in a separate place

Wrong board. rate my team threads belong in a separate place

True... youre almost asking for some BS feedback by not posting this in the help forum. That said you hope that you get at least 3 wr2s best case out of that group.

When the draft came back to me in the second round, all that was left was Diggs, Evans, and Hilton. All three have drawbacks. With the WR pool being as deep as it is, I believed it was better to load up on RB's early, given what was available. Keenan Allen almost fell to me, and I would have taken him.

I probably would have held my nose and drafted one of the three. Its tough to win without at least one WR who is the first receiving option in their team. Landry might be that, if Gordon flames out.

That was kinda why I posted my bitchy comment...

Why do you care so much? You are just a jerk member of this site. Let people be and if you don't like the post simply avoid. Wow. You must think your opinion is important that even on things you don't care about you spout off.

Why do you care so much? You are just a jerk member of this site. Let people be and if you don't like the post simply avoid. Wow. You must think your opinion is important that even on things you don't care about you spout off.

Eh, it's more of an etiquette thing. Also, his name kind if invited the rebuke.

For future reference, if you need trade help, want your team rated, or have a who do I start question, usually people are pretty good about answering here:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showforum=13

• Like 1

Eh, it's more of an etiquette thing. Also, his name kind if invited the rebuke.

For future reference, if you need trade help, want your team rated, or have a who do I start question, usually people are pretty good about answering here:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showforum=13

So philly girl doesn't invite rebuke? The known worst fans in American sports history doesn't invite rebuke?

This is the time of year that many people are sharing their draft for a good reason. Everybody is asking where and who about drafts to gauge their upcoming drafts. It's been happening all over this site for the past month. And many people are into it.

So philly girl doesn't invite rebuke? The known worst fans in American sports history doesn't invite rebuke?

This is the time of year that many people are sharing their draft for a good reason. Everybody is asking where and who about drafts to gauge their upcoming drafts. It's been happening all over this site for the past month. And many people are into it.

I am a huge Cubs fan. How do all of you freaks feel about the past couple philly games? :) No video needed...

22 focking rounds?

How many teams? I couldnt bribe enough people in my simple life, with strippers or BBQ to put together a league with that many rounds.

22 focking rounds?

How many teams? I couldnt bribe enough people in my simple life, with strippers or BBQ to put together a league with that many rounds.

Challenge accepted

• Like 1