Sign in to follow this  
kujerry

Who is M. Gordons handcuff?

Austin Ekeler

or

Justin Jackson ®

Ok. Was thinking of dropping Justin Jackson and getting gurley back up John Kelly.

Ok. Was thinking of dropping Justin Jackson and getting gurley back up John Kelly.

Cuffs are hard to gauge since often times even if a starter doesnt play theres no assurance of a big role. I say very few guys are worth keeping as a pure cuff. The thing to consider is you occupy two roster spots that only one can be viable at a time (the starter and the cuff). Vs a sleeper that could potentially have value alongside your other player as well.

If I owned Gordon, I'd definitely keep Ekeler and I'd drop Jackson for someone else. Depending on who's available, Kelly is a solid stash in deep leagues with the potential of being a lotto ticket.

It all really depends on your roster.

How many roster spots are available in your league so that you are in position to drop a player that most people have never heard of? I just dont understand these type of threads.

Ekeler is the focking back up. There. End this.

Ekeler is the focking back up. There. End this.

^This, for crying out loud.

Heck, Ekeler has stand-alone value. Must-cuff for Gordon owners imho.

• Like 1

Austin Ekeler

or

Justin Jackson ®

Few months ago I thought that’s it could be Jackson, then someone very wise, said nope it would be Ekeler.

Based on what I’ve heard, it’s really not going to be much debate If Gordon went down, I think the job would solely to go Ekeler.

Thanks.

Ekeler is electric & can take it to the house damn near any time he gets a touch. I'd say he holds a little value now even when Gordon healthy... he'd be a top 15 easily if (God forbid) Gordon were to go down.

Jackson cut. End thread

Lol that about does it.