Sign in to follow this  
montana

Crabtree owners?

I just don't know what I got here.

Took him in the middle rounds in a 12 team standard. Wasn't really crazy about any of the WRs there so I basically just took him for the hell of it. LOL

He'll be my #3 or #4 WR so for the most part, a bye week filler (hopefully).

What are your thoughts for his season?

Clear number one and will get a lot of Red Zone targets. But I'm not trusting him until I see him for a while.

I'd expect Crabtree to be "Mike Wallace Plus" for the Ravens this year. Wallace led BAL with 92 targets in 2017 and Crabtree should at least get a few more to match the 101 he had in OAK. It can't hurt that he and Flacco hooked up for a 29 yarder and a 30 yarder in the preseason.

There's been some fuss about a connection between Flacco and John Brown but one has to wonder how sustainable that is given Brown's history.

Hes a steal at his ADP. 1,100 yards and 10-12 TD is possible.

No way. A WR has only eclipsed 1100 yards once in Flaccos entire career. Over 1000 yards only once more. Crabtree isnt a speeder or downfield guy, so I just dont see him with many 100+ yard games. 800-850 and 7-9 is the ceiling IMO.

I'd expect Crabtree to be "Mike Wallace Plus" for the Ravens this year. Wallace led BAL with 92 targets in 2017 and Crabtree should at least get a few more to match the 101 he had in OAK. It can't hurt that he and Flacco hooked up for a 29 yarder and a 30 yarder in the preseason.

There's been some fuss about a connection between Flacco and John Brown but one has to wonder how sustainable that is given Brown's history.

I'm not worried about John Brown, guy can't seem to stay healthy, and I always worry about his sickle-cell trait... although he just moved to a cooler climate, and he claims that is doesn't bother him.

Crabtree had his lowest production in five years last year, and I look for him to rebound somewhat.

I think 70 rec/ 750 yards and 6-7TDs is easily in his wheelhouse if he stays healthy. Although at 92 targets he would have to have a career high catch%, if he can to get 100-115 then I think he is a steal

I just don't know what I got here.

Took him in the middle rounds in a 12 team standard. Wasn't really crazy about any of the WRs there so I basically just took him for the hell of it. LOL

He'll be my #3 or #4 WR so for the most part, a bye week filler (hopefully).

What are your thoughts for his season?

He’s a wr3 at best.

Good luck

No way. A WR has only eclipsed 1100 yards once in Flaccos entire career. Over 1000 yards only once more. Crabtree isnt a speeder or downfield guy, so I just dont see him with many 100+ yard games. 800-850 and 7-9 is the ceiling IMO.

no. hes more of a possession guy. he will out jump almost anyone and his big body will shield the ball from defenders. he also has veery good hands.

excellent red zone target because of his skillset.

I'd predict 800-900 yards, 9 TD

He's in the deep zone of WRs who are okay to have on your bench as depth and I would say one of the better ones.

He could be gold any given week but I wouldn't want to rely on him to start a lot but if need be he's serviceable at that.

I would say his ceiling is about 1000-1100 yards and 7-9 TDs. However, don't expect that.

He's in the deep zone of WRs who are okay to have on your bench as depth and I would say one of the better ones.

He could be gold any given week but I wouldn't want to rely on him to start a lot but if need be he's serviceable at that.

I would say his ceiling is about 1000-1100 yards and 7-9 TDs. However, don't expect that.

I truly do not think he will get 1000 yards playing with Flacco. but I do think he will get the TD's.

hes a solid WR3 with some upside. nothing more.

I almost took him but I opted for a Robert Woods instead. I would have no problem with him. He was beasty in Oakland. Why not with Flacco?

Guys like Derrick Mason and Anquan Boldin had productive years with Flacco. I see Crabtree as another guy in that mold- a reliable veteran possession receiver with good hands. 850 - 1,000 yards, 5-7 TDs. You could do a lot worse for a WR3.

Wr 3