Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

I hate Andy Reid !

This is truly amazing. 5 touches for Hunt in the first half today. This was both how Hunt had bad weeks in the middle of last season, and how KC for real lost games in the middle of the season.

This is truly amazing. 5 touches for Hunt in the first half today. This was both how Hunt had bad weeks in the middle of last season, and how KC for real lost games in the middle of the season.

ya, they were talking about 300 plus touches before the season started. Hope this isnt the way its gonna be, very disappointed. There sure are some hateful people on this site

I was actually stupid enough to take Hunt over Barkely. Leading rusher last year. Fat Andy gives him 5 carries to start the season. Unreal.

Of course, my other various 'stud' RBs aren't any better: Zeke, CMC

I was actually stupid enough to take Hunt over Barkely. Leading rusher last year. Fat Andy gives him 5 carries to start the season. Unreal.

I did the same!

Barkley is not going to get a 68 yard TD carry every week. Maybe once every 6 games. The rest of the time he is worth 17 rushes for 35 yards on that Giants team.

• Like 1

Or he won't be facing a top defense every week so he'll be even better

Hill had terrible games against Chargers every time he played against them. I sat him for Hogan-the site I USED to use was going off about how he was gonna be Brady's new favorite. Frustration? When you can't wait until 6am Tuesday to drop someone (Hogan)-I don't care who I pick up, the SOB is gone.

I love Andy Reid. As a Mahomes owner this is fun to watch. I also have Kelce and I don't think they pair well and this offense isn't built for a TE. I think Kelce will have some games where he puts up big numbers as he gets lost in formations. It just won't be consistent.

I love Andy Reid. As a Mahomes owner this is fun to watch. I also have Kelce and I don't think they pair well and this offense isn't built for a TE. I think Kelce will have some games where he puts up big numbers as he gets lost in formations. It just won't be consistent.

Mahomes is the real deal. He doesn't care who he throws to. He is showing flashes of Tom Brady.

• Like 1

if your boy puts up a mahomesesque game at GB tonight everyone will jump on the wagon

Insult to injury that Ma'homey can't find Kelce today either. 1 catch on 5 targets. Oof.

ya I was thinking the same thing

It's football you clowns no one gives ash1t about your fantasy players

errrmm , its this Fantasy Football Today site ?

errrmm , its this Fantasy Football Today site ?

Andy Reid and I don't

Why are you name calling? Is this not a fantasy football site? Maybe I am confused.

Why are you name calling? Is this not a fantasy football site? Maybe I am confused.

cuz people are hitching about a gamelan fora coachwho is winning his game 38-20. I'd say three gamelan is working

cuz people are hitching about a gamelan fora coachwho is winning his game 38-20. I'd say three gamelan is working

Inowr irght it' s a reel painto reed these things ppeople tare potsing.

• Like 1

cuz people are hitching about a gamelan fora coachwho

What? Still, this is fantasy football. It's not about your beloved Chiefs. Slow down there tough guy.

Also, weren't you the guy who was going to his first opener KC Chiefs game? Either way. You dude, are drunk. Have fun. Be safe.

What? Still, this is fantasy football. It's not about your beloved Chiefs. Slow down there tough guy.

Also, weren't you the guy who was going to his first opener KC Chiefs game? Either way. You dude, are drunk. Have fun. Be safe.

I went from a BlackBerry to an lg #nokeyboard :sad face:

Hunt is over rated.

Just look at those atrocious numbers in the middle of last season.

He may be overrated, but he's a helluva lot better than Spencer Ware and Damien Williams.

His FIRST home opener??? Ha ha ha dude's a couch fan. Internet for life baby.

Oh yeah, and Tyreek Hill is fast.

Hunt is over rated.

Just look at those atrocious numbers in the middle of last season.

Between weeks 5-12 he had 4 weeks where he was under 4 ypc. One of those was a 9 carry game, the other was an 11 carry game--barely enough to have a reliable stat. The rest of the middle of the season he was over 4 ypc. Not what I'd call 'atrocious'. His usage, on the other hand...that I'd call atrocious. Check it--in only one game where Hunt got fewer than 15 carries (week 17 excepted) did KC win the game. Now, I know, game script if you're getting blown out often leaves the RB behind. But the scores from those games? 13-19, 17-28, 10-16, 31-38. The only one of those that wasn't close was the 17-28 loss to Dallas. So take that one out, and you've got 3 close games in the middle of the season where Hunt, your skilled RB, saw fewer than 15 carries. Then there were to other losses, a 9-12 and a 30-31, where he got 18 carries, and was running over 4ypc.

Not great usage. And the low rushing numbers are largely a result of that, not his ability to generate yards (ypc).

• Like 1