Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

I hate Andy Reid !

His FIRST home opener??? Ha ha ha dude's a couch fan. Internet for life baby.

Oh yeah, and Tyreek Hill is fast.

bwahahaha

His FIRST home opener??? Ha ha ha dude's a couch fan. Internet for life baby.

Oh yeah, and Tyreek Hill is fast.

Oh, I thought in an earlier thread he said he was going to his first home game. My bad. Not sure why he doesn't understand this is a fantasy football sight though. But that is easy to ignore for sure.

Chiefs > fantasy and I'm a hunt, mahomes, kelce and Watkins owner

I hate Andy Reid....

Signed...

-Eagles Fan

-Kareem Hunt 2017

Yeah, I'd hate my coach too if he won about 60% of his games, made it to the playoffs 9 times in 14 seasons and been to the conference championship game 5 times - and one Super Bowl. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'd hate my coach too if he won about 60% of his games, made it to the playoffs 9 times in 14 seasons and been to the conference championship game 5 times - and one Super Bowl. :rolleyes:

Good points. Luckily, he ain't my coach. He just has a guy rostered from my fantasy team :)

(But honestly, I'd rather have an underused Hunt than a Bill right now of any usage. You're making a good point.)

Good points. Luckily, he ain't my coach. He just has a guy rostered from my fantasy team :)

(But honestly, I'd rather have an underused Hunt than a Bill right now of any usage. You're making a good point.)

Sorry, my post was primarily in response to the "Eagle's fan" part, not the fantasy part. I didn't make that clear.

I find these threads funny.

guys like Andy Reid and Bill Belichek do not care about your fantasy football score.

They dont.

They care about winning games. So they will put a strategy together to win the game and they will not concern themselves with who gets what stats.

If they knew throwing the ball 50 times and not running the ball at all would get them the win, that is exactly what they will do.

This makes them a bit less predictable than other coaches and you as a GM need to factor that into your projections for players. Once you come to terms with all of this, you will be a far happier and less stressed person. If you dont like the risks, then you need to trade the player away to someone who wants to assume those risks (with the upside that goes with them)

guys like Andy Reid and Bill Belichek do not care about your fantasy football score.

They dont.

I really don't think the people saying they hate Reid care that Reid doesn't care. :)

No one here thinks Andy Reid will ever hear about this thread, do they? The point isn't to make Andy angry or something.

They dont.

They care about winning games. So they will put a strategy together to win the game and they will not concern themselves with who gets what stats.

If they knew throwing the ball 50 times and not running the ball at all would get them the win, that is exactly what they will do.

This makes them a bit less predictable than other coaches and you as a GM need to factor that into your projections for players. Once you come to terms with all of this, you will be a far happier and less stressed person. If you dont like the risks, then you need to trade the player away to someone who wants to assume those risks (with the upside that goes with them)

I can buy it with Bill because he has the rings. I cant with Reid. He does not have the SB rings to earn the benefit of the doubt, and he makes some pretty bad coaching decisions on offense. Not getting the ball to Hill in key spots, flat out not giving him a touch for entire halves, cost Reid at least one win. Everyone and their mom knew to just give the ball to Hill. They refused.

I really don't think the people saying they hate Reid care that Reid doesn't care. :)

No one here thinks Andy Reid will ever hear about this thread, do they? The point isn't to make Andy angry or something.

I swear if this is another roundabout way of dissing tacos I'm going to lose it

I swear if this is another roundabout way of dissing tacos I'm going to lose it

Is this turning into another Dissly thread??? if so..

UNCOVERABLE!!!!!!!!