Sign in to follow this  
brotherbock

Will Dissly

5 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Perhaps, but if I followed your advice on current production Dissly has 11 more points than Hyde. Pick a lane, gnome...

Fair enough.  I guess if you believe that Dissly will continue on his current pace for 16 TDs this season, then you got yourself a bargain.

39 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Fair enough.  I guess if you believe that Dissly will continue on his current pace for 16 TDs this season, then you got yourself a bargain.

You are tying yourself in a never-ending knot of contradictions...

30 minutes ago, jrokh said:

You are tying yourself in a never-ending knot of contradictions...

No I'm not...

On 9/21/2019 at 8:19 PM, RedzoneMonster said:

If you have the roster space on your bench, why not pick him up this week?  Even if you have a solid starting TE.  I’ll tell you why. Bc surely there is someone else in your league that needs a TE. If Dissly has a decent day, or even better scores a TD his value will be huge. He’s had 4 tds in his 6 career games with SEA by the way. If he scores tomorrow it will be 5 in 7 games.  Oh....and he plays AZ week 4.  Trading his arse to a TE needy team next week for something you need shouldn’t be too hard. This is How championships are won.   

Success. Picked him up last week. He had a good game vs NO. Just sold him and John Brown to a team desperate for TE and got Godwin.  

I expect 2-3 TDs this week to make up for sitting out week 1 and cost me a win.

1 hour ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Success. Picked him up last week. He had a good game vs NO. Just sold him and John Brown to a team desperate for TE and got Godwin.  

I don't know if I would call that "success" or not...

4 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

My WRs stink and I already have Ertz.  I’d call that success..

It's not success if your WRs stink more now, and if Dissly is scoring more fantasy points than Ertz.

Oh wait, that's exactly the case...

10 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

It's not success if your WRs stink more now, and if Dissly is scoring more fantasy points than Ertz.

Let’s take a poll of how many people would rather have Dissly over Ertz and John Brown over Godwin the rest of the season.  

Just now, RedzoneMonster said:

Let’s take a poll of how many people would rather have Dissly over Ertz and John Brown over Godwin the rest of the season.  

Why?  It's not a popularity contest; it's a fantasy football league.

Every league has 1 winner and 11 losers for a reason--because great minds don't think alike.  Great minds think divergently; it's the sheep that all think alike.

This guy should be ranked #2 behind Kelce this week. Go Wil Diss!

• Like 1

On 9/25/2019 at 10:22 PM, AxeElf said:

Yeeaahh, I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say getting Godwin improved my WRs.  Thanks for the sound advice AxeElf...

Flexed dissly this week and just flipped him.

i think he’s a prime sell high for teams who have an established te already (I have engram).

sent dissly and stills

for

marvin Jones and witten

Ppr

30 minutes ago, Pinesprings said:

anyone firing up dissly this thursday? he has outscored vittles kittles so far. kittle needs to punch in. 

I hate Thursday games but I would not bench Dissly.

32 minutes ago, Pinesprings said:

anyone firing up dissly this thursday? he has outscored vittles kittles so far. kittle needs to punch in. 

And he sat out week 1.

given the TE landscape, i highly doubt most teams have a better option week to week.  He isn't going to break a big play, but he's getting consistent targets and RZ opportunities. Fire him up in what should be a high scoring game (49.5 o/u).

Will Diss is ready for Prime Time! Fire up Will the Thrill!

Will Dissley is the best Seahawks TE since Zach Miller, and he might actually be a better receiver than Miller. If somehow he’s still available in your league, get him on your roster!

26 minutes ago, dats007 said:

Will Dissley is the best Seahawks TE since Zach Miller, and he might actually be a better receiver than Miller. If somehow he’s still available in your league, get him on your roster!

I seriously doubt he's available in ANY league.  If he is, I want to be in that league.

What I learned from the Thursday night game is the Seahawks like using two TE's a lot, and they value, Dissly's blocking. He was in there almost every play. High Usage guy with russ as your QB? yes please...

57 minutes ago, jrokh said:

What I learned from the Thursday night game is the Seahawks like using two TE's a lot

Yeah, when they got Luke Willson back again, that was a bit of a blow to Dissly.  Willson has siphoned off 6.6 fantasy points from Dissly in his two weeks back so far, and Dissly's fantasy points have gone from an average of 20.1 in Weeks 2 & 3 to an average of 15.4 in Weeks 4 & 5.  That's still pretty good for a TE, but if Willson's participation grows, it could keep Dissly from having the kind of monster season he was off to.

Just a small black lining on a silver cloud...

80 yards against a decent team against the TE, Dissly is top 7 TE ROW, if healthy...

Will Dissly going to blow up in a shoot out next week. Go Will!

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Will Dissly ruled out for the rest of the game with a left Achilles injury.

Shite!  Spent a lot for this guy.  Nothing going my way this week.  FU!