Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

Would you do this trade

Would you do this trade?

I would be giving up Davante Adams and Lamar Miller for Julio Jones and Zach Ertz, other guys backs are Duke and Blount

My running backs would then be

Fournette

Yeldon

Burkhead

Aaron Jones

Clement

I lost Delanie yesterday, my qb is Matt Ryan

Other receivers are Diggs, Agholor, Kupp, and Edelman

I would say no to that, but depends what TEs are available on your wire. If u can grab a kiittle I'd rather that than part with miller

No.

Nope. Viable RB like Miller are worth their weight in gold, TE are just a luxury, even Ertz. Wrs are similar enough to not make the upgrade worth much at all. Your RB are hot trash without Miller. You can stream te and find similar production to Ertz, not so much streaming RB to find similar to Miller. I know you are dreaming of the Ryan Julio double dip but he never scores so all you’d be dipping is yourself into the pit of misery.

i see it differently. upgrade at wr and grabbing a top te. i think it will be easier to replace miller's numbers than the difference between ertz vs ww te..... pending scoring and lineup requirements

i see it differently. upgrade at wr and grabbing a top te. i think it will be easier to replace miller's numbers than the difference between ertz vs ww te..... pending scoring and lineup requirements

The upgrade is barely even a rounds difference and absolutely wont be able to replace Miller as easy as Ertz. He needs Miller to stabilize his RB stable.

Of the tes he listed, I like Doyle.

I prefer fournette/Burkhead/Jones/ertz to fournette/Miller/Adams/ non Doyle te.

I think the differencing is greater at wr. Seemsis making an effort this year to back to Julio (20 targets). Adams is qb proof, but Rodgers will spread it around more.

No way. The high end on your side is a combined 2800 - 25. The high end on the other is 2200 - 18. If you have a 400 -5 TE, you are just fine.

I'd wait on Ertz... Foles doesn't throw to him like Wentz does. Another down week and his value should/could be lower.

I'd play the waiver wire