Sign in to follow this  
Mile High Magic

Waiver Wire receiver

Wanted to try for Locket since i am mid pack in waiver order but Eununwa looked very good last night. Either way we run a short bench and would have to drop watkins or agholor to get either. Thought?

Didn't feel like starting a new thread so I'll put it here: Pats sign Corey Coleman. Any other team I wouldn't care but maybe worth keeping one eye on it...

Enunwa is to me by far the biggest waiver wire add

Coleman is Dorsett part 2, it took him a year to have a decent game

I agree with your assessment. I'm considering using my #1 pick priority on him.

I hesitate only because it's the #1 pick I'm burning and not using on a sure-fire RB.

What do u think?

I agree with your assessment. I'm considering using my #1 pick priority on him.

I hesitate only because it's the #1 pick I'm burning and not using on a sure-fire RB.

What do u think?

I know you didnt ask me but I think points are points.

Beasley Dallas in PPR

D Jax if he wasnt drafted

R Grant

Im taking a long look at Beasley too. Not sexy, but damn it feels safe for PPR.

Chris Godwin anyone?

Chris Godwin anyone?

D Jackson worries me, he got a lot of love in that game. Concussion/shoulder may make him miss a week which would definitely put Godwin on the radar.

Chris Godwin anyone?

Beasley as a 3 is stellar.

While Golden Tate had 15 targets, Kenny Golladay's 12 targets were higher than Marvin Jones' 8. It looked like he was running some slant routes profitably as well as the go routes were used to seeing from him. Looks like HC Patricia may have wanted to work him in more.

Chris Godwin anyone?

Godwin yes, he was on many preseason sleeper lists so didnt think of him as waiver claim. I drafted him as well, just a matter of him vs D Jax snap count. Last week that offense supported both but that was an aberration. Hes a hold to see what happens over the next few weeks.

I did pick up Beasley in the PPR.

I think Enunwa is the top add, but I can't find anyone on my roster to drop.

I am with you on that one so I stood pat. No one picked him up so he is there if I change my mind. Just can't see dropping K. Cole or Agholor for him.

All aboard the Golladay Express! He only needs to average around 60 yards a game the rest of the way for a 1000 yd season. Marvin who?

All aboard the Golladay Express! He only needs to average around 60 yards a game the rest of the way for a 1000 yd season. Marvin who?

The one thing that's been curbing my enthusiasm is that one couldn't expect Stafford to unleash 46 attempts in every game. But that objection was answered by what the Lions homers have been telling us about the DET DEF. Stafford may find himself in catch-up mode a lot this year.

Plus it sure doesn't appear they've fixed the running game yet.

M Jones will be main man this week.

They say a top QB with a leaky D is the best long term combination to have.

only risk is when the team gets behind the QB takes more chances and gets more INT's. its a risk factor.

Golladay is definitely the guy who jumps off the page at me who is probably available in a lot of leagues. High volume passing offense. Bad team that will play from behind a lot. Tate and Jones being middling talents who shouldn't be able to hold back a more dynamic player.

And then Grant in Indy. Again, high volume passing offense on a bad team that will be behind a lot.

I'm not completely sold on Enunwa. Still a rookie QB there. That usually spells a lot of up and down passing performances.

• Like 1

I am with you on that one so I stood pat. No one picked him up so he is there if I change my mind. Just can't see dropping K. Cole or Agholor for him.

I wouldn’t drop Agholor for him but I would Cole.

Golladay is definitely the guy who jumps off the page at me who is probably available in a lot of leagues. High volume passing offense. Bad team that will play from behind a lot. Tate and Jones being middling talents who shouldn't be able to hold back a more dynamic player.

And then Grant in Indy. Again, high volume passing offense on a bad team that will be behind a lot.

I'm not completely sold on Enunwa. Still a rookie QB there. That usually spells a lot of up and down passing performances.

I like your thinking regarding Golladay but I don’t agree with your thinking on Enunwa. I think he too will be a consistent player all year long, rookie qb or no rookie. Plus, he is number one, not three.

• Like 1

I already have Golladay.

To pick up Enunwa I would have to drop Tyler Lockett, John Brown, or DeDe Westbrook. I like all of them. Lockett, Brown, and Westbrook were all more efficient with their targets than Enunwa and Locket and Brown scored a TD. Lockett, Brown, and Westbrook are all more explosive than Enunwa and could produce a long TD along with their receptions and yards. It's ppr and Enunwa is good for that it would seem though. Tough decision.

I already have Golladay.

To pick up Enunwa I would have to drop Tyler Lockett, John Brown, or DeDe Westbrook. I like all of them. Lockett, Brown, and Westbrook were all more efficient with their targets than Enunwa and Locket and Brown scored a TD. Lockett, Brown, and Westbrook are all more explosive than Enunwa and could produce a long TD along with their receptions and yards. It's ppr and Enunwa is good for that it would seem though. Tough decision.

I have Lockett and am not even considering dropping him for Enunwa.

• Like 1

Id drop Cole for enunwa in a New York second..

• Like 1

Enunwa I thought could be a breakout player 2018 based on his 2016 showing after a injury to Eric Decker and the opportunity, he was able to produce 857-YDS and 4-TDs on less than a full season...In 2017 a neck injury put him on IR the entire year...Enunwa measures 6-2/ 225lbs. yet has 4.4/40 speed , a true physical beast at the wr position, think of a faster Bolden in his prime....Able to play in the middle and heavy traffic always a great fit for a rookie QB....I think he is solid waiver pickup and could end up the top Jets receiver and possibly post top 20 league stats....

• Like 2

I already have Golladay.

I’d take Enunwa over John Brown and Dede. What are you thinking Gepetto? Those two guys only get the crumbs. Enunwa gets the steak!

In the Enunwa camp as well, picked him up myself.

For me about opportunity and rapport. See Enunwa/Lockett getting lots of looks, while Brown/Westbrook just won't get the volume IMO.

In 2016 as was mentioned:

100 targets, 58 recs, 857yds, 4tds

He had 10 targets week1.

Now not projecting 160 targets over season, but let's even say 120-130, could be looking at 70/1000/6.

I’d take Enunwa over John Brown and Dede. What are you thinking Gepetto? Those two guys only get the crumbs. Enunwa gets the steak!

I tried to drop DeDe for Enunwa but someone bid more. Oh well

Enunwa is the clear #1 waiver wire. 10 targets on 21 attempts is insane usage. Sometimes 21 attempts is a warning sign but the Jets aren’t going to blow out teams this year. That game was a fluke of Lions magnitude (Lions fan here, seen this too many times). The Jets will not run that well against other teams and their D will come back to earth as well. I suspect Darnold will be a 30-35 attempt guy most weeks.

No

I know many ppl are in his camp but I just don't get the Gordon love. Well I do, he did have 1600/9...but literally 5 years and likely 1000s of blunts ago, plus a QB who's game is not predicated on passing volume or yardage.

Meanwhile Galloday per Doug Orth's 'snap count/targets' article in week1 was on field for 93% of snaps, 23.1% of team targets on a team looking to replace targets left by Ebron and that could be throwing a lot.

http://fftoday.com/articles/orth/18_aob_136_market_share_wrs.html

I'd personally take Golloday over Gordon, no problem.

I know many ppl are in his camp but I just don't get the Gordon love. Well I do, he did have 1600/9...but literally 5 years and likely 1000s of blunts ago, plus a QB who's game is not predicated on passing volume or yardage.

Meanwhile Galloday per Doug Orth's 'snap count/targets' article in week1 was on field for 93% of snaps, 23.1% of team targets on a team looking to replace targets left by Ebron and that could be throwing a lot.

http://fftoday.com/articles/orth/18_aob_136_market_share_wrs.html

I'd personally take Golloday over Gordon, no problem.

What people are hoping for is that Gordon, who has already shown himself capable of being a Randy Moss-level of uncoverable (not exaggerating there), with his act together can return to that form. Golloday is no bum, but he hasn't shown that kind of jaw dropping ability. Golly has a good spot, and a good qb. Gordon has, apparently, a ridiculously high ceiling. IF things have finally come back together.

who do you like best of these.....Garcon, Crowder, Allison, John Brown, Cole, Ryan Grant, Beasley, this would be my WR4 behind Hopkins, Sanders, and Lockett

thanks