Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

Emmanuel Sanders on waivers...blow FAAB?

12-team...so 48 WRs are rostered...I guess nobody was feeling him on draft day. We roster 4 WRs...bonus for longer TDs. Having a hard time deciding whether to blow my FAAB on him and if it's worth it considering my WRs...I know this is the wrong bored, but any help? Drop any of these?

Diggs

Gordon

Marvin Jones

Baldwin

Assuming you have to carry 2 TE, K, Def given your sig? I'd rather start him than Gordon, and Jones as well some weeks. You get bonuses for long scores which helps those two more than Sanders, but I think he is going to be the more consistent option. I like him better in PPR though.

Drop Diggs? Wtf

Yeah, not considering dropping him...just listed all 4 WRs I have rostered as those are the only options I have to drop and pick up Sanders.

Assuming you have to carry 2 TE, K, Def given your sig? I'd rather start him than Gordon, and Jones as well some weeks. You get bonuses for long scores which helps those two more than Sanders, but I think he is going to be the more consistent option. I like him better in PPR though.

Yes, very strict structured roster. Must drop a WR to pick up a WR.

I assume you have to drop a WR to pick up a WR. If this is the case drop 2 bad knee Baldwin for Sanders