Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

If you were wondering what happened to Norm Macdonald last night

A Tonight Show spokesperson said it decided to cancel Macdonalds appearance in light of his comments in the press and out of sensitivity to our audience.

Macdonald was set to appear on the late-night program on Tuesday night, but the plug was pulled after he told The Hollywood Reporter that he was happy the #MeToo movement has slowed down a bit.

Macdonald sparked further criticism when he defended comedian Louis C.K. (who has admitted sexual misconduct) and actress Roseanne Barr (who ABC fired from the Roseanne revival for sending a racist tweet) in the interview.

There are very few people that have gone through what they have, losing everything in a day, Macdonald said. Of course, people will go, What about the victims? But you know what? The victims didnt have to go through that.

... and of course, the self-flagellation afterward.

Roseanne and Louis have both been very good friends of mine for many years. They both made terrible mistakes and I would never defend their actions. If my words sounded like I was minimizing the pain that their victims feel to this day, I am deeply sorry.

5:47 PM - Sep 11, 2018

Does this qualify as fake outrage too? I know that term is bandied about here as if it were simply true, so we can use it here as well, right?

I don't normally watch Fallon. He's too likely to have a cupcake eating contest with one of the Kardashians.

So, when I saw Matthew McConaughey and Norm Macdonald? I thought what the heck. I really like Wicked subtle sense of humor.

Towards the end, I just assume that McConaughey had talked too long.

Did you lay on your belly on your bed in your PJ's and twist your hair and comment to your cat just how dreamy Matthew is and then say Wiffleball McConaughey out loud and giggle, and then at commercial break run and get more popcorn?

• Like 1

I'm surprised he apologized. Norm usually doesn't GAF what people think.

I'm surprised he apologized. Norm usually doesn't GAF what people think.

I think you're thinking of the honey badger.

He could have appeared and I would have never known. He does this and I hear about it.

Well played, Norm. Well played.

I don't think it was his idea, but I see what you're doing there.

Skip to about the 1:20 mark. :D

My wife recently had an accident and she slipped into a long term coma.

I said Doctor! Isn't there anything we can do? Some experimental procedure we could try?

And the doctor said, well yes there is as a matter of fact, but it's quite unconventional.

And I said doctor! Because that's what he is. I'll try anyting!

The doctor says, he says, I've read that in certain cases if you and your wife engage in oral sex it may very well stimulate your wife enough to come out of her coma.

I says, well doctor. Cuz that's what it is. You're the doctor! Cuz he is. If you say there's a chance, well by God I'll try anything!

So I go in there, but after about 5 minutes I come out. And the doctor asked me why are you here? That was too quick!

And I said to the doctor, doctor I just couldn't keep going. My wife, she was choking something fierce.

I don't get the joke? :(

She was no longer in a coma?

Perhaps if I were to demonstrate, how do i find you?

You see Pennie, the doctor meant he should eat her poosay to wake her up. But the guy misunderstood and shoved his c0ck down her throat and she choked.

You see Pennie, the doctor meant he should eat her poosay to wake her up. But the guy misunderstood and shoved his c0ck down her throat and she choked.

😁

When you get into trouble for not thinking or agreeing with society.

Whats that called again??

My wife recently had an accident and she slipped into a long term coma.

I said Doctor! Isn't there anything we can do? Some experimental procedure we could try?

And the doctor said, well yes there is as a matter of fact, but it's quite unconventional.

And I said doctor! Because that's what he is. I'll try anyting!

The doctor says, he says, I've read that in certain cases if you and your wife engage in oral sex it may very well stimulate your wife enough to come out of her coma.

I says, well doctor. Cuz that's what it is. You're the doctor! Cuz he is. If you say there's a chance, well by God I'll try anything!

So I go in there, but after about 5 minutes I come out. And the doctor asked me why are you here? That was too quick!

And I said to the doctor, doctor I just couldn't keep going. My wife, she was choking something fierce.

I just told this joke a week ago...but diff punchline.

Doctor comes in and she dead...asks the guy what happened..

He replies...she choked

You ain't smart

During an interview on "The Howard Stern Show" Wednesday, Macdonald, 58, said "youd have to have Down syndrome to not feel sorry for harassment victims.

Norm Macdonald is making the rounds to promote his new Netflix talk show, but most of the news has been about what he's saying now.

Norm Macdonald is making the rounds to promote his new Netflix talk show, but most of the news has been about what he's saying now.

JOSMAR TAVER

During an interview on "The Howard Stern Show" Wednesday, Macdonald, 58, said "youd have to have Down syndrome to not feel sorry for harassment victims.

:lol:

Heartfelt and dripping with sincerity.

Skip to about the 1:20 mark. :D

Classic Norm troll... that's why he's my GOAT comedian.

• Like 1

Omg! Thank you! That was funny! I'm sorry, but when I think of oral sex it's always giving not getting...sadly.

That was funny and I agreed with everything except the statement about Colin Kaepernick. He risked a lot and I know for a fact a wouldn't have had the courage to kneel for as long as he did. He's quite brave.

That was funny and I agreed with everything except the statement about Colin Kaepernick. He risked a lot and I know for a fact a wouldn't have had the courage to kneel for as long as he did. He's quite brave.

he risked nothing

sorry peenie you are wrong here

he only decided to start kneeling to get his name back in the headlines after he was benched in favor of Blaine Gabbert

hes not a good QB, hes making tons of money now

Mohammed Ali risked everything for his beliefs

Kaepernick stupidly opted out of 15 mil cause he thought someone would give him more money

again the whole kneeling thing, where were all these guys the last 8 months?

• Like 1