Sign in to follow this  
DaBeerz

Start the Chargers D/ST this week with confidence.

Bills just announced they're starting rookie Josh Allen at QB.

We have the worst QB tandem in the league right now. Chargers will eat him alive, then they'll put in Peterman who will be even worse. Both QBs looked completely lost last week.

Chargers should end up with a top 3 D/ST score this week I think.

Edit: just checked several sites, Chargers D/ST are the #1 defense matchup this week. I imagine moving forward almost any DST playing the Bills is worth a look.

Someone raged dropped them last night. Must be that -5 point performance they put up. I'm set with the Eagles, but I really want to get the Chargers for this week.

• Like 1

Someone raged dropped them last night. Must be that -5 point performance they put up. I'm set with the Eagles, but I really want to get the Chargers for this week.

Dropping a potential top 10 DST in week 2 is dumb. They were ranked top 5 in preseason draft rankings. yeah, the Chiefs took it to them, but the Chiefs are good. The Bills have one of the worst offenses in the league and are turnover prone. Should be a feast for the Chargers.

Bills just announced they're starting rookie Josh Allen at QB.

We have the worst QB tandem in the league right now. Chargers will eat him alive, then they'll put in Peterman who will be even worse. Both QBs looked completely lost last week.

Chargers should end up with a top 3 D/ST score this week I think.

Cross country games are difficult. Playing the Bills is easy. We'll see which one wins out.

Taken already in my leagues.

Agree with the OP.

Cross country games are difficult. Playing the Bills is easy. We'll see which one wins out.

Chargers can't start 0-2 in that division and they know it. They'll take it to the Bills, despite the travel. I would confidently start any charger player I had on offense and especially their D/ST. The Bills Defense will be on the field, a lot.

No Joey Bosa means the world to them. I agree, they are a good pick, but week 3 I believe they play the Rams. No thank you....another -5.

So, play the Chargers when they play Buffalo, Detroit, and Oakland.(without Bosa)

I'm not sure who to start. I have the Chargers and the Bears defense. Houston is also available.

Lots of solid options. I am going with NE against Bortles probably. The Chargers were dropped, but I like NE for the year better. They eventually get Buff twice and Darnold twice. Hells yeah

Texans.

I'm not sure who to start. I have the Chargers and the Bears defense. Houston is also available.

Bears... K-Mack might have 17 sacks

I have Houston currently and the Chargers available. If Bosa were playing, would definitely go Bolts. For week 2 alone, leaning Chargers. However, week 3, definitely Houston.

Hmm. Decisions, decisions. Fortunately I think they will both do well this week.