Sign in to follow this  
kschoiack

Who to drop

1/2 ppr not in desperate need to start have DT and Thomas already at WR. Should I drop Anderson or Galladay for Baldwin? 12 team and someone already gave up on him. Let me know. Thanks.

I would wait and see.

Not to sure you will get much in return with Baldwin this season.

If somehow you can get Baldwin, put him on IR, maybe rotate kickers or defenses for the week, that could be rewarding. Don't know details of your roster & league but just a thought.

Thanks for replies. Im still deciding. I was considering stashing him for later in yr. I most likely wont ever play Anderson or Galladay unless injuries happen or for a bye week. I just dont want one of them to end up having a breakout yr after I drop them.

The IR idea isnt bad I would just have to wait till hes ruled out to put him there I think. Hes still listed as doubtful. But I could rotate kicker each week like you said.

If somehow you can get Baldwin, put him on IR, maybe rotate kickers or defenses for the week, that could be rewarding. Don't know details of your roster & league but just a thought.

Great move.

Don’t have an IR spot so I dont thank about that.

• Like 1

i wouldnt drop either for baldwin. I have zero faith that baldwin who entered the year with an existing knee issue, and now has a new one on the opposite knee, will provide any fantasy value this year.