Sign in to follow this  
[echo]

are we not using the "A Little Help" board anymore?

there are a ton of "trade help.. line up help.. who do i start" questions on this board...

Personally, it would be nice to see that stuff over there, but this board doesn't have the same amount of traffic it used to. I think blatant start sit questions should definitely stay over there

ALH is pretty dead. You can get replies if you reply to other people's threads but getting quantified reasoned advice well...yeah not so much.

This forum is very picky with asking for help. Same question yet you'll receive very different types of responses from the mainstays.

Trade Advice: :mad: :nono:

Who do you like more ROS: :doublethumbsup: :thumbsup:

Keep em coming so mobb can keep telling them like it is on vetoes, collusion, and their general failings in life.

:thumbsup:

Is a trade not you and another owner each entering into an agreement in an effort to improve your teams and only your teams? Tradebacks meet that criteria.

Collusion only occurs when one player willingly hurts his own team to help another team.

People just quickly jump the the conclusion that tradebacks are collusion because it's a catchy sound bite. But when you think about it, that stance is illogical.

Maybe if a few experts would go to the help board and answer a few questions it might help clear up the main board.

you dont need to call out weepaws like that.

I took a look at that board once a few years back and this was a example post I was seeing:

Poster 1: "Gore or Forte in a PPR? Answer mine and I'll answer yours."

Responding Posters 2-5: "Gore", "Gore", "Forte", "Gore", "Forte"

Responding Poster 6: "Forte. Now answer mine."

That was a while back so I don't know if it changed much since then, but that was not that great at the time.

I try to make it a discussion question based off of asking for line up help on this board. A lot of people I value opinions from do not go over to the A Little Help board. I also think I get better responses on this board, so I dont really care if I post things on the so called wrong board.

The difference between a "this board" versus "help" is getting to the point of the question

Just ask get to the point and ask here what is stopping you from making your own decision.

Ask that

If you cannot care to this, take it to help.

Either way, rather see both board active than not.