Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

What should happen to the accuser in this case? (She lied to convict her father)

I fully agree with Bill Burr. This bullshit that oh no, women would never lie about this! Believe every woman!

Really? Every Woman? How about 87% of the women? Is that enough?

I mean really is nonsense. We know for a fact that women lie about every thing. But there's this liberal bullshit believe all the women! That makes absolutely no fuucking sense.

the article didn't mention anything. But I wouldn't be surprised if the mom didn't coach her into it too.

Honesty Christ, it's one thing with coworkers. You can take active measures to try to mitigate these opportunities. But I don't know what the you would do with your own nutty lying teenage daughter. I guess you install cameras in every fuucking corner of the house. But then they throw you in jail for that too.

How many times have I said this? I'll guarantee if there's a follow-up article?

"Obviously, she's a very troubled young woman."

He should get to fock her.

what if he doesn't want to? Wouldn't that be considered double jeopardy?

So, objectively?

She should be forced to register as a sex offender. I don't know if the dad will ever be able to purge that from his record. But lying about sexual assault should be considered a sexual offense. This way, she will have to explain the story to anyone with whom she comes into contact with in the future as far as employment or serious relationships.

In either case, whether I'm a potential boss or potential boyfriend, I'd want to know this walking in.

If she'll do this to her own father, imagine what she would do to basically strangers. It really does fit the common good.

• Like 1

She needs to be locked in the looney bin. Anybody who can concoct a story like that has serious mental issues.

I've said it before. If you falsely accuse someone, you should get the sentence they would have gotten.

• Like 1

I've said it before. If you falsely accuse someone, you should get the sentence they would have gotten.

I would falsely accuse my sister, so they'd lock me up in a women's prison. :wub:

• Like 1

I would falsely accuse my sister, so they'd lock me up in a women's prison. :wub:

Ever seen a womens prison? Not too many hotties go in there, and the ones that do dont stay that way long.

There should be some form of discipline for prosecutors who push these cases.

What are they supposed to do when a girl/woman walks in with horror story of abuse? It's their job to take her seriously and make case for her. If they knew the dog was alive and proceeded anyway, well, then you have a point.

That;s why I figure that if I ever rob a bank, I'll spend the weeks plotting the heist as a tranny. Not that I want to get caught, but it's a nice fail safe. My biggest worry is that the government will see through my BS and I'd arrive for my first day at Buttpound State Penitentiary in a wig and makeup.

We know for a fact that women lie about every ###### thing.

Hey wiff, you're reading this right now.

..feeling a little :unsure:?

Did you have to choose between English and ovaries?

Effectively she committed perjury multiple times, which carries a maximum sentence of 5 years. Not sure how many separate times she can be charged with perjury from one testimony, but I doubt she would be found guilty of perjuring 10 times to equal his sentence. She definitely should pay him a bunch of $ for fvcking up his life.

What are they supposed to do when a girl/woman walks in with horror story of abuse? It's their job to take her seriously and make case for her. If they knew the dog was alive and proceeded anyway, well, then you have a point.

Require some spec of proof, i think that is the most basic thing one can hope for.

Ever seen a womens prison? Not too many hotties go in there, and the ones that do dont stay that way long.

This.

True.

I will add, that it often appears prosecutors look for a conviction, regardless of anything. They don't care if they have the right person, or if they did or didn't do it, they just want a conviction to appease the family and public.

Which, of course is why we have defense attorneys. I realize they often appear to do the opposite of the prosecution, BUT I think they are just making sure the person gets a fair trial.

No one ever talks about the the prosecuting attorneys "making sure their client gets a fair trial".

IMO, prosecuting the innocent is much worse than guilty going free.

unless my reading skills are failing me, the article mentions that there are other inconsistencies and gaps in the girl's testimony and behavior.

unless my reading skills are failing me, the article mentions that there are other inconsistencies and gaps in the girl's testimony and behavior.

Yep. Prosecution, when given a case, looks for a conviction at all costs. Doesn't matter to them if its the right person or if its legit, get the conviction, appease public, police and family.

It's impossible to judge these situations without knowing what she looks like.

Yep. Prosecution, when given a case, looks for a conviction at all costs. Doesn't matter to them if its the right person or if its legit, get the conviction, appease public, police and family.

I worked for a state attorneys office briefly. A big part of the job was talking to witnesses and such and deciding whether to prosecute. Usually, if it was a he said she said situation, it would be decided not to prosecute.

Now, that is for your garden variety crap. When you get into high profile murders and such, there becomes political pressure to convict SOMEONE. ANYONE.

Most of the assistant prosecutors dont care much for the head prosecutor, as he is just a political wh0re in many cases.

It doesnt matter.

Knowing what shes capable of, she could be a horny clone of a 20 year old Stevie Nicks and Id stay away.

What I have discovered over time is that while there are variations, in general people overall are selfish and petty, and females possess these qualities in far higher capacities. It is no longer worth the maintenance of actual relationships, everything in our society is now constructed to hurt men, the best strategic approach is to hedge against it, and part of that strategy is to NOT trust women.

I think there's ulterior motives behind socio-political narratives that women are supposed to see as legitimately being about concern for them. Same as race politics. In the process of the drum being beat though, it looks like to be female is to be privileged. I don't think I've personally experienced it, but I do see (online) sweeping character generalizations about women being made by men, and it is actually grieving to an extent.

We know for a fact that women lie about every ###### thing.

Did you have to choose between English and ovaries?

:lol:

I mean... um... :o :nono:

Really? Maybe I don't even get it.

Nothing to do with you per se. I just liked the burn for its own sake.

Please allow me a quick minute to explain what happened here. First, wiff stated that women lie about everything. Naomi then set a trap for wiff, by saying "hey wiff, you're reading this right now". As soon as he read it, it would become a true statement, meaning a woman had told the truth. She then said "feeling a little :unsure:?", meaning at that point he should be experiencing cognitive dissonance.

I don't think wiff got the joke, so he zinged her about not making sense. Titans then laughed at that zinger.

And here we are.

Please allow me a quick minute to explain what happened here. First, wiff stated that women lie about everything. Naomi then set a trap for wiff, by saying "hey wiff, you're reading this right now". As soon as he read it, it would become a true statement, meaning a woman had told the truth. She then said "feeling a little :unsure:?", meaning at that point he should be experiencing cognitive dissonance.

I don't think wiff got the joke, so he zinged her about not making sense. Titans then laughed at that zinger.

And here we are.

:lol:

:dunno: