Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Fox saying dems are, "landing haymakers" and repubs are upset at the woman they brought in to ask questions for then.

Fox saying dems are, "landing haymakers" and repubs are upset at the woman they brought in to ask questions for then.

If opinion goes as Ive thought where this did not look good for Republicans or Kavanaugh...they will attack Mitchell completely.

Sad as she has done a very competent job in this messed up 5 minute format. Has done so very professionally...all because the GOP smartly didn't try to question her themselves as they would have likely come off way worse. And they didn't want to be seen that way.

I haven't been following, but if the GOP blows this then this will be the standard from here on out. Someone can make a baseless, unfounded accusation and it will just believed.

It's already the standard....This is why we are going through this in the first place.

Uh-Oh. Corey Booker up. The grandstanding and platitudes started right away. What a focking media wh0re.

Sounds like POTUS material.

Cousins or Eli? Cousins has the tougher matchup but LA's corners are out. NO/Giants has shootout written all over it. And Thursday games hate me.

Ultimately, this whole "hearing" doesn't even matter. I don't see any Republicans not confirming Kavenaugh, no matter what is said. It's completely obvious that both sides already made up their minds. Hell, two of the dems asking questions already said they believed her without ever even hearing his side.

• Like 1

I cant believe I actually watched 15 minutes of this garbage.

Every dem uses his/her time to applaud CBF for her heroism and courage.

I give this country about half century before it all comes crumbling down.

• Like 1

I can see how emotional stupid people would believe this bullshit story though.

The Dems are doing nothing but blah blah blah brave blah blah blah hero blah blah blah emotion.

The Dems have yet to ask a single question about her inconsistencies, her named witnesses all denying her claims including her best friend, or the lack of naming Kavanaugh to her therapist or her husband or anyone in the world until Kavanaugh was named as the nominee.

The Dems are doing nothing but blah blah blah brave blah blah blah hero blah blah blah emotion.

The Dems have yet to ask a single question about her inconsistencies, her named witnesses all denying her claims including her best friend, or the lack of naming Kavanaugh to her therapist or her husband or anyone in the world until Kavanaugh was named as the nominee.

Has Mitchell challenged her inconsistencies? What was her response?

I cant believe I actually watched 15 minutes of this garbage.

Every dem uses his/her time to applaud CBF for her heroism and courage.

I give this country about half century before it all comes crumbling down.

Civil war at this point might be a good thing.

Personally I think he enjoys it... If he didn't, he would act like most and just ignore it... After a while, the others would drop it...

He has to come here because FBG is MSNBC and here it isn't and I think he likes confrontation...

This... i ignore all you fockers.

Cory Booker grabed my junk in a highway restroom back in the early 1990's.

They don't call him BJ Booker for nothing.

The lack of naming her to a therapist (though...she did name him before he was the nominee to several...including her letter to Feinstein being before he was the nominee).

In addition...to claim she detailed all of this to her therapist...at a timing and location consistent with the rest of her story...and did so to later claim it was Kavanaugh if he were ever nominated...completely illogical. Par for the course with you.

Civil war at this point might be a good thing.

You call me what you did earlier...then post this.

Just downright idiotic...really.

Personally I think he enjoys it... If he didn't, he would act like most and just ignore it... After a while, the others would drop it...

He has to come here because FBG is MSNBC and here it isn't and I think he likes confrontation...

I come here as I have come here for a very long time...despite the crap from a handful...there are still some decent people here.

They get quieter and quieter by the day and some that were once reasonable people have gone off the deep end completely.

Its sad what the place has become...and I do question why I return.

To say I enjoy being accused of raping in my past...being called a piece of ...and a horrible American....no. I laugh off most of it though...the rape one had me cuss Rock out and deservedly so.

Has Mitchell challenged her inconsistencies? What was her response?

Not really.

Mostly just getting everything on the record.

The few challenging questions were met with "don't recall" or blocking from the lawyers.

Ford did a great job of coming across as a clueless idiot, which is odd considering she is a professor.

I don't see how anything so far would cause a Republican to change their opinion.

Not really.

Mostly just getting everything on the record.

The few challenging questions were met with "don't recall" or blocking from the lawyers.

Ford did a great job of coming across as a clueless idiot, which is odd considering she is a professor.

I don't see how anything so far would cause a Republican to change their opinion.

That you think she came across as a clueless idiot is very telling...and likely goes against 90% of the opinion about her testimony today including Republicans.

That you think she came across as a clueless idiot is very telling...and likely goes against 90% of the opinion about her testimony today including Republicans.

WRONG.

• Like 1

Finally someone said it how it is. Thanks Lindsey Graham.

Now that McCain is dead and no longer has whatever over Graham he has really let his balls drop.

I come here as I have come here for a very long time...despite the crap from a handful...there are still some decent people here.

They get quieter and quieter by the day and some that were once reasonable people have gone off the deep end completely.

Its sad what the place has become...and I do question why I return.

To say I enjoy being accused of raping in my past...being called a piece of ######...and a horrible American....no. I laugh off most of it though...the rape one had me cuss Rock out and deservedly so.

You totally enjoy being a richard to people and you thrive on it. You love to stir the pot. You dish out some much here that it's pathetic.

You would run faster than Trump during vietnam

Haha there liberals go again projecting their own "pussiness" onto Republicans.

Haha there liberals go again projecting their own "pussiness" onto Republicans.

Hey you support the draft dodger :bench:

My take.

1) Kavanaugh did it.

2) He was a kid, and kids do stupid crap.

3) The democrats don't care if he did it, or about Ford. as it's obviously all politically motivated.

4) He should be confirmed regardless.

5) He looks like a creepy paedo.

ETA: Didn't watch any of the hearing and have barely paid attention to the story.

• Like 1

Just in case you guys think this is a new invention. Back during the baseball hearings when they had rocket testifying. It turns out he was a friend of George Bush. Because. Texas.

Now. Despite the fact that rocket Racine Lee flew a sixteen-year-old Mindy McCready around on his private jet as a family friend wink, the Republicans came up with such incredibly hard-hitting questions as this. No kidding this is a matter of actual record.

"Mr Clemmons, can I praaay for yew?"

Now I'm not drawing any comparisons, just pointing out that partisan hackery aint exactly a new invention in Congress.

I wish Ford was questioned more on her statement she wanted this investigated. Why didn't she take this to the local authorities to have them start to investigate?