Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

No I tend to keep an open mind and wait for facts to come out instead of make my own assumptions. And honestly bro youre making your own assumptions without taking in any fact. Not trying to diss you or anything but if you try and look at it like you dont have a dog in the fight (I sure as hell dont cause I dont care if he gets the gig or not) youll understand that a lot of the sh1t the woman has said is being refuted by a lot of facts. Such as her being 15 at the time of the party and not being able to drive, not knowing how she got there or got home despite only having 1 beer, Kavanaugh and her as well as their friends not living anywhere near where she claims the party was at, and him having an alibi for the weekends she claimed it happened. Sorry to but the woman sounds like shes a lying sack of sh1t when reading this

All I know is we have a president that admitted to sexual misconduct on tape, and that didn't stop any of you from voting for him, so you'll have to excuse my apprehension in accepting that everybody cares about the facts all of a sudden.

• Like 1

Dude. WTF?

The fact that a judge on the 2nd court of appeals is nearly broken down to tears sends a POWERFUL message as to what the Democrats have done. May the Democrats rot in hell for what they've done.

I just wish he kept it together a little better , other than that he was really impressive

All I know is we have a president that admitted to sexual misconduct on tape, and that didn't stop any of you from voting for him, so you'll have to excuse my apprehension in accepting that everybody cares about the facts all of a sudden.

Im new here but this guys a buffoon

My take.

1) Kavanaugh did it.

2) He was a kid, and kids do stupid crap.

3) The democrats don't care if he did it, or about Ford. as it's obviously all politically motivated.

4) He should be confirmed regardless.

5) He looks like a creepy paedo.

ETA: Didn't watch any of the hearing and have barely paid attention to the story.

4? How do you get to that point if you believe 1?

If you believe he did it...he has lied about it, put that woman through hell these past few weeks and allowed this show we have seen.

The lying alone should disqualify him.

Im gonna need sho to produce these so called republicans believing Ford and changing their minds. Cause I havent seen a single one day that and in fact am seeing the opposite where dems arent believing her. Even women are saying this

Im doubting you see many actual dems saying they don't believe her.

And given your avoidance of truth...Im not holding my breath with you.

Change their mind? I don't think any that had their mind made up already will change it...those aren't the people this was for.

Change their mind? I don't think any that had their mind made up already will change it...those aren't the people this was for.

You like men and we like beer!

It's ficking hearsay you dumbletwat.

False...and you need to read up on what is actual evidence.

I posted the focking legal definition and link for you all. Try just once before repeating the same thing of there is no evidence.

While he denies ever covering Dr. Fords mouth with his hand, if he actually did do that one.....after hearing her speak, i would give him a waiver on that.....

• Like 2

Sho having a meltdown. Guess what? He is getting in and you should go take a long look at yourself. Focking pathetic.

Did the witnesses and best friends really deny it?

They have stated they can't recall.

Rock is again playing hard and loose with the facts.

Anyone who takes his posts as true should seek a lobotomy.

1. Call me a rapist with no evidence: despicable hearsay

2. Call a SCOTUS nominee a rapist with no evidence: heroic facts

1. No...it makes you both focking assclowns devoid of any decency...as are the rest who cheer on your utter bullshit.

2. You again still don't know the definition of evidence.

Psst. I didnt vote for him

4? How do you get to that point if you believe 1?

If you believe he did it...he has lied about it, put that woman through hell these past few weeks and allowed this ###### show we have seen.

The lying alone should disqualify him.

Everybody lies. Especially people who say they never lie.

I get a sense that the Dem's reaction to his calendars is essentially, " gawdammmit...who the focks keep evidence like this, how the hell are we supposed to beat him down when he has that focking sh!t...."

What a clown show this is.

Exactly. Just get on with the vote already.

I get the casual observer does not give a about this.

However this is a turning point in America.

Falsely accusing someone of rape to destroy them personally, professionally, and politically is about to be put to bed.

Dems are .

Bro you havent produced anything but claim yours is fact when youve been proven to have lied in the past. If you want me to take a screen shot of people, even women, that are saying they dont believe her I will. But you need to produce your own *facts* of Republicans changing their minds and not believing him. Cause this is turning into a sh1t show that proves the woman lied and its making you look even worse

Sho having a meltdown. Guess what? He is getting in and you should go take a long look at yourself. Focking pathetic.

Ive stated he will likely get in.

Ive taken a long look at myself...feel just fine defending what I have.

You...not sure where you get off being all high and mighty and saying the things you have about me...but thats on you for being pathetic along with Rock and now the Alias Detective...utterly pathetic accusations and people.

Par for the course from you all though.

No melt down at all...just responding to the BS.

I get a sense that the Dem's reaction to his calendars is essentially, " gawdammmit...who the focks keep evidence like this, how the hell are we supposed to beat him down when he has that focking sh!t...."

Keeping calendars seemed way out of left field when it was first announced.

But him today saying that it is a habit he learned from his dad who has kept calendars since the 70's is pretty cool. Nothing wrong with a boy emulating his father on something that involves discipline, accountability, and reflection.

Bro you havent produced anything but claim yours is fact when youve been proven to have lied in the past. If you want me to take a screen shot of people, even women, that are saying they dont believe her I will. But you need to produce your own *facts* of Republicans changing their minds and not believing him. Cause this is turning into a sh1t show that proves the woman lied and its making you look even worse

Neither have you bro...you only claimed yous aw it on twitter.

It is a fact...you have been proven by multiple people on this board to have been a liar.

I have not once been proven a liar...you are making a false claim when stating that.

Take a shot of who these people are...given what we have seen of who you follow around on social media in the past and things you have said...Im doubting many are actual democrats.

As I said before Kavanaugh (and I have been away and not yet able to listen to his part) Id bet the majority opinion was that she was credible. Ive seen people (and Im not searching from hours ago from other places right now) that have been Trump guys and still are that said she sounded credible. That is my assertion. I didn't say a word about "believing" him.

Nothing has proven the woman lied...that again is a false assertion by me.

And if I look worse to this board...that makes me feel much better about myself...because much of this board has become a sorry excuse for men...and people as a whole. Utterly pathetic.

This right here, weird as it may be, just slaps them all in the face. Of course I guarantee someone here is going to ignore these and say they dont matter in this case

The Calendars thus far have been pretty weak...he has calendars from 17...and they show that he partied...none of which disproves anything that has been said about him.;

i think he made them look like the focking scumbags they are. this makes me cringe to watch. what a focking joke.

i do agree he coulda kept it together a little more. but i woulda started droppin f bombs if i were him. :lol:

The left, Shonuff being an excellent example, have forgotten the basics of being an American. They have abandoned the basic tenets. They have abandoned basic principals for this brief period of time in order to get some scalps and revenge. They will wear this around their neck forever. Unfortunately they are dragging many into the gutter with them. You and your kind really suck Shonuff.

• Like 2

Neither have you bro...you only claimed yous aw it on twitter.

It is a fact...you have been proven by multiple people on this board to have been a liar.

I have not once been proven a liar...you are making a false claim when stating that.

Take a shot of who these people are...given what we have seen of who you follow around on social media in the past and things you have said...Im doubting many are actual democrats.

As I said before Kavanaugh (and I have been away and not yet able to listen to his part) Id bet the majority opinion was that she was credible. Ive seen people (and Im not searching from hours ago from other places right now) that have been Trump guys and still are that said she sounded credible. That is my assertion. I didn't say a word about "believing" him.

Nothing has proven the woman lied...that again is a false assertion by me.

And if I look worse to this board...that makes me feel much better about myself...because much of this board has become a sorry excuse for men...and people as a whole. Utterly pathetic.

Bro you really need a reality check. Also, I never said I looked at that on Twitter. But like I said Ill provide my examples but you need to provide youre if you want any credibility. So far, you have none and are making yourself look worse cause all you do is tell everyone they dont know what they are talking about and how youre right and their wrong (like you always do). Its downright hilarious just like this case. Youre getting laughed at bro. Id stop if I were you.

• Like 1

The Calendars thus far have been pretty weak...he has calendars from 17...and they show that he partied...none of which disproves anything that has been said about him.;

His calendars are some actual evidence. Still waiting for this skank to offer up some

Sho, did kavanaugh appear honest to you or a liar ?

I can answer that for you, a liar...

Yea they proved he wasnt around when she claims the party happened as well as other people. Seems legit to normal people 🧐

Kav may not have ground his junk on Dr. Ford, but he sure is dragging his nuts across the Dems faces.

He had Feinstein dancing. No Dem wanted to touch him after that.

Keeping calendars seemed way out of left field when it was first announced.

But him today saying that it is a habit he learned from his dad who has kept calendars since the 70's is pretty ###### cool. Nothing wrong with a boy emulating his father on something that involves discipline, accountability, and reflection.

My wife's family does that crap, she has calendars going all the way back to 6th grade, which she still keeps around in some boxes.. I STILL dont get it.

The left, Shonuff being an excellent example, have forgotten the basics of being an American. They have abandoned the basic tenets. They have abandoned basic principals for this brief period of time in order to get some scalps and revenge. They will wear this around their neck forever. Unfortunately they are dragging many into the gutter with them. You and your kind really suck Shonuff.

This isnt some new phenomenon. Nobody in government wants to play by the rules or respects the integrity of the office or will of the people. Reps focked with Obamas nominee so Dems are doing it to Trumps. Rinse and repeat.

:first:

This isnt some new phenomenon. Nobody in government wants to play by the rules or respects the integrity of the office or will of the people. Reps focked with Obamas nominee so Dems are doing it to Trumps. Rinse and repeat.

Correct, eventually the Dem's will likely get some seats back, and it will be their turn to get a judge through, then they will be aghast at the horrible way the Repubs treat their nominee; rinse; repeat.

We are governed by children.

Just because they do it doesn't mean we have to go along and condone it , which Shonuff and his like have done.