Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

The one mistake I think Kav made was going into this thinking it was in the bag. I don't think he realized how low the Democrats have sunk and what a focking clown show they would make it. It was a mistake bringing his family to the hearings especially his children.

I like how he started. He came out guns blazing calling them out. He should have stuck with that and been even angrier. Id have ended up being held in contempt.

I like how he started. He came out guns blazing calling them out. He should have stuck with that and been even angrier. Id have ended up being held in contempt.

You have to keep in mind what the template for how a man should act has drastically changed according to the left. No outward signs of masculinity, meek and agreeable. Sort of like Pen. Unless confronting conservative white males. Then you may stomp and shriek to your hearts content.

• Like 2

I remember back when actual alpha men had a quiet confidence. They didnt need to remind you that they were alphas because it was evident and they didnt care what you thought. Todays manchild quote unquote alpha men are the insecure loud type who cant stop talking about who is alpha vs a beta cuck. Instead of the strong silent type we have a bunch of loud insecure blowhards. Its a weak persons imitation of strength.

• Like 1

I remember back when actual alpha men had a quiet confidence. They didnt need to remind you that they were alphas because it was evident and they didnt care what you thought. Todays manchild quote unquote alpha men are the insecure loud type who cant stop talking about who is alpha vs a beta cuck. Instead of the strong silent type we have a bunch of loud insecure blowhards. Its a weak persons imitation of strength.

You don't remember that. What, was it on display at the comic book store? You're the result of all this femenizing of men.

Get accused of rape and remain silent. What a clown.

Instead of the strong silent type we have a bunch of loud insecure blowhards. Its a weak persons imitation of strength.

Describes you perfectly.

People are too complex (or used to be) for me to co-sign this idea of "actual alpha men" but generally I totally agree with this thought.

When it comes to Kavanaugh, I personally didn't see critical volatility in him. It utterly made sense that he would go to bat for himself in the way he did. Even down to repeating certain answers ad nauseum and defiantly, to prevent the wrong soundbites. I was glad he was passionate, not just for this situation in of itself, but hopefully it injects some sobriety in people who aren't really considering the seriousness, from even just a hypothetical standpoint, of what's happening for the accused, because they're caught up in the #metoo movement. We really need to be logical and careful. Not dismissive, yet not witch-hunty either.

• Like 1

You have to keep in mind what the template for how a man should act has drastically changed according to the left. No outward signs of masculinity, meek and agreeable. Sort of like Pen. Unless confronting conservative white males. Then you may stomp and shriek to your hearts content.

Speaking of templates, I think Ford needed to be "likeable" to a strong degree, for all of the country who was skeptical but not outright dismissing her. She acted very agreeable. Anita Hill had a much stronger demeanor and it wasn't helpful to her. Ford almost needed to do the child-like thing she seemed to be doing, especially with her looks, for the fence sitters.

Well on the bright side, if the dude doesn't get this gig, he is guaranteed lifetime contract with Anheuser-Busch.

I LIKE BEER!

I was wondering why he worked a "Dilly Dilly" in to his testimony the other day. This explains it.

By the way guys, the reason calves came out so aggressively? You guys have to have long enough memories for this. Trump loves that kind of stuff. Trump was waffling before his testimony. Cav was clearly advised to come out hard and aggressive because that's what Trump loves and if Trump loves you he'll back to your play.

Speaking of templates, I think Ford needed to be "likeable" to a strong degree, for all of the country who was skeptical but not outright dismissing her. She acted very agreeable. Anita Hill had a much stronger demeanor and it wasn't helpful to her. Ford almost needed to do the child-like thing she seemed to be doing, especially with her looks, for the fence sitters.

A lot of this plays into stereotypical gender roles, where men are supposed to be strong and assertive, while women should be weak and submissive. When people act contrary to these expectations, women are called b!tches while guys are cucks, beta, soiboi, etc.

I think they both acted about as expected given the situation. It’s funny how the usual suspects are critiquing her behavior while praising Kav’s.

Well on the bright side, if the dude doesn't get this gig, he is guaranteed lifetime contract with Anheuser-Busch.

I LIKE BEER! 😲

I've had a hankering for an ice-cold beer ever since catching his part of the hearing during lunch on Thursday. Haven't had one yet :(

• Like 1

After watching Ford's testimony I felt she believes what she is saying. The body language reading thing mensa posted up-thread...the lady doing the analysis has clear conservative bias BUT one comment on it gave me pause. The way Ford's head was positioned (down and pressed in) when she recounted the attack allows you to sound croaky. I tried it and wow, it helps. When I really think about all of it, nothing was spontaneous feeling on her end. Which isn't necessarily bad, but that was a lot of time for something to seem spontaneous. If you're not honest, you do need a tight game plan. She was able to shift to different emotional pages quickly.

Kavenaugh, during the moments he was trying to not cry, had the tip of his nose redden, and his cheeks redden right beforehand, he had involuntary physical signs of truly being moved by his own emotion. He almost made me cry :ninja: He was shifting between his emotional pages slower, which I expect when you're genuinely feeling the feels.

That's all just interesting.

• Like 1

I've had a hankering for an ice-cold beer ever since catching his part of the hearing during lunch on Thursday. Haven't had one yet :(

I hanker for a hunk of cheese.

I LIKE BEER! 😲

:cheers:

So all the therapy she has gone to was for kicks. Got it.

Jesus H. Christmas! She had to go to couples counseling because she wanted a 2nd door on their remodel and her husband disagreed. WTF? If that's not fookin crazy, then what the fook is?

They don't have beer in space, the final frontier?

:first:

Honcho stepping on shovels once again. Doh!

Kav is not telling the truth about Devils Triangle.

They don't have beer in space, the final frontier?

Typically that is a provision on the ship, however a powerful gamma-ray burst from the demtron galaxy's nebulous quadrant has recently terminated replicator function. My internal universal logs suggest Mr. LaForge is narrowing down which zeta 3 receptor to re-energize :thumbsup: It is likely that consumption may resume as early as 2300.

Typically that is a provision on the ship, however a powerful gamma-ray burst from the demtron galaxy's nebulous quadrant has recently terminated replicator function. My internal universal logs suggest Mr. LaForge is narrowing down which zeta 3 receptor to re-energize :thumbsup: It is likely that consumption may resume as early as 2300.

What will be your beer of choice in 2300? Maybe a Killians red? Chimay on tap? Or simply a 12 pack of good old fashion Old Style?

Kav is not telling the truth about Devils Triangle.

We never used that term in northern VA in the early 80s.

We didnt say spit roasted back then either

We just said double-teamed.

Key word is said as nobody in my circle ever actually did it.

What will be your beer of choice in 2300? Maybe a Killians red? Chimay on tap? Or simply a 12 pack of good old fashion Old Style?

Not a beer aficionado so I'll just go with whatever is straight beer :thumbsup: I had a Not Your Father's Root Beer at my neice's birthday party earlier and ordinarily it would have been fine, but every sip was frustrating.

Not a beer aficionado so I'll just go with whatever is straight beer :thumbsup: I had a Not Your Father's Root Beer at my neice's birthday party earlier and ordinarily it would have been fine, but every sip was frustrating.

Go with a gin and tonic then, it helps make aliens seem more relatable in ordinary conversation and war.

https://twitter.com/KMCRadio/status/1046505561309810688?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1046505561309810688&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheconservativetreehouse.com%2F2018%2F09%2F30%2Fsunday-talks-trey-gowdy-discusses-upcoming-meeting-with-rod-rosenstein%2F

BREAKING: Multiple sources now telling me 3 additional investigations are about to open:

1. @FBI - felony lying to Congress by accusers making false claims.
2. Congress - @SenFeinstein’s handling of Ford letter.
3. DC Bar - into Ford’s attorneys malpractice.

https://twitter.com/KMCRadio/status/1046505561309810688?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1046505561309810688&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheconservativetreehouse.com%2F2018%2F09%2F30%2Fsunday-talks-trey-gowdy-discusses-upcoming-meeting-with-rod-rosenstein%2F

BREAKING: Multiple sources now telling me 3 additional investigations are about to open:

1. @FBI - felony lying to Congress by accusers making false claims.

2. Congress - @SenFeinstein’s handling of Ford letter.

3. DC Bar - into Ford’s attorneys malpractice.

Bullet point #1 is for the guy who called in the rape on the Boat, not for any of the women. Although accuser #2 and ESPECIALLY accuser #3 appear to be lying so maybe the FBI can get them too.

Bullet points #2 and #3 - I hope they imprison those f0ckers.

Based upon what?

I grew up on one coast and moved to the other coast after college.

There were different names and different rules for most drinking games and this was only over a time span of about 10 years.

A good spinoff thread would be drinking games.

This lady breaks down all of the inconsistencies in Ford's written statements and testimony.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ProfMJCleveland/status/1046408449918218240

https://mobile.twitter.com/ProfMJCleveland/status/1046219137285070848

Her bio: (not just some random twitter know it all)

Conservative, Catholic, law clerk~25 yrs 7thCir. judge, Adjunct Prof. Notre Dame, Lawyer, CPA,

• Like 1

Based upon what?

Well, he's only 2 years older than I am and I've never heard of that drinking game and I've lived in NJ/CA/GA. I've gone to an all girls Catholic high school and all girls college. I partied with military/West Point guys. I can't think of anyone who drank more. I never heard of that game. I've played drinking games in California in Laguna/Los Angeles and San Francisco. No such drinking game to my knowledge.

It doesn't mean that maybe he and his friends made something up but it is my opinion that this is where he is lying.

I also don't understand how one can't remember how they got to a party. Also, you'd think you'd remember who came to your rescue and drove you home after such a traumatic event.

You know what else? I'd remember the song that was playing. It wouldn't be some random song. I recall the song that was playing when I received my first tongue kiss because it grossed me out. For years, I couldn't stand to hear the song because it reminded me of that sloppy kiss.

But...she's not me and just because I'd remember doesn't mean she would.

• Like 2