Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Colbert writer tweeted something like oh well, at least we destroyed Kavanaugh's life.

Because that was funny? Of course, being completely backed to the hilt by all of Hollywood and New York.

Convenient that Steve's off all week.

God Bless Shapiro, one of the few voices of reason in our world today

Is he one of those ask a Nazi Jews?

Colbert writer tweeted something like oh well, at least we destroyed Kavanaugh's life.

Because that was funny? Of course, being completely backed to the hilt by all of Hollywood and New York.

Convenient that Steve's off all week.

your peeps

Penultimate and Maria Shriver lost this thread.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/410364-kavanaugh-lesson-resist-the-resistance-or-lose

It’s time to resist the “resistance.” Left unchecked, this political movement may just cement a Republican majority in Washington for the next 20 years. Rather than taking back the country from President Trump, this well funded and coordinated effort is setting back the Democrats and disassembling a few of our government institutions at the same time.

• Like 1

Don't know if this was posted or not, but stay classy Dems...

http://www.startribune.com/rosemount-educator-on-leave-after-tweeting-kill-kavanaugh/495903561/

A Rosemount special education teacher has been placed on paid administrative leave after posting a tweet Saturday that appeared to call for the killing of new U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

The teacher, listed as an instructor at the Intermediate School District 917’s Alliance Education Center, has since deleted her Twitter account but her tweet was captured and shared by scores of users who said they reported it to the FBI and U.S. Secret Service.

A spokesman for the FBI in Minneapolis said Monday that the bureau was aware of the tweet, which read: “So whose [sic] gonna take one for the team and kill Kavanaugh?”

The Star Tribune is not naming the teacher because she has not been charged with a crime. In a statement on the district’s website Monday morning, ISD 917 Superintendent Mark Zuzek confirmed the district received a complaint about an employee over the weekend and placed the employee on paid administrative leave “pending the outcome of the investigation.”

“Pursuant with the data practices act, we are limited to providing additional information regarding this matter,” Zuzek’s statement concluded.

Also Monday, the Dakota County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement that it was aware of the alleged tweet but neither the office nor Rosemount police were “currently investigating any incidents we believe to have happened at the school.”

Calls to a phone number listed for the teacher were not immediately returned. The tweet was published hours after Kavanaugh was sworn in after a bitter weekslong fight over his nomination, mired by allegations of sexual harassment and a contentious confirmation hearing.

It is unclear whether the teacher will be charged with a crime or what law enforcement agency is responsible for investigating the tweet. While Twitter users wrote that they reported the tweet to the FBI and Secret Service, the U.S. Marshals Service is responsible for protecting the federal judiciary. The U.S. Supreme Court also has a small federal police force in Washington, D.C.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Minnesota has prosecuted at least two people in recent years for making threats against federal district court judges in the state. Last month, jurors convicted former Hopkins mayoral candidate Robert Philip Ivers with threatening to kill a federal judge overseeing a civil suit he brought. Meanwhile, Khaalid Abdulkadir is serving a term of probation after tweeting death threats against a federal judge and agents in 2015.

https://ktla.com/2018/10/08/california-dmv-finds-another-1500-people-it-wrongly-registered-to-vote-among-them-non-citizens/

One of the left's fear of Kavanaugh? Voter ID laws which will 'disenfranchise minorities'. Like all the illegal voters out there in California, New York, etc?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-dmv-non-citizens-may-registered-vote-003429259.html

If Yahoo is doing an article on it, they're trying to minimize the right seizing on it.

Expect more minimization in the coming days.

:lol:

losers anthem. jeezus look at the losers at lefty protests. always some mish mash of dyed hair half-men women weirdos with rainbow flags and idiotic signs. and they wonder why they keep losing

Don't know if this was posted or not, but stay classy Dems...

http://www.startribune.com/rosemount-educator-on-leave-after-tweeting-kill-kavanaugh/495903561/

A Rosemount special education teacher has been placed on paid administrative leave after posting a tweet Saturday that appeared to call for the killing of new U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

The teacher, listed as an instructor at the Intermediate School District 917s Alliance Education Center, has since deleted her Twitter account but her tweet was captured and shared by scores of users who said they reported it to the FBI and U.S. Secret Service.

A spokesman for the FBI in Minneapolis said Monday that the bureau was aware of the tweet, which read: So whose [sic] gonna take one for the team and kill Kavanaugh?

The Star Tribune is not naming the teacher because she has not been charged with a crime. In a statement on the districts website Monday morning, ISD 917 Superintendent Mark Zuzek confirmed the district received a complaint about an employee over the weekend and placed the employee on paid administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation.

Pursuant with the data practices act, we are limited to providing additional information regarding this matter, Zuzeks statement concluded.

Also Monday, the Dakota County Sheriffs Office said in a statement that it was aware of the alleged tweet but neither the office nor Rosemount police were currently investigating any incidents we believe to have happened at the school.

Calls to a phone number listed for the teacher were not immediately returned. The tweet was published hours after Kavanaugh was sworn in after a bitter weekslong fight over his nomination, mired by allegations of sexual harassment and a contentious confirmation hearing.

It is unclear whether the teacher will be charged with a crime or what law enforcement agency is responsible for investigating the tweet. While Twitter users wrote that they reported the tweet to the FBI and Secret Service, the U.S. Marshals Service is responsible for protecting the federal judiciary. The U.S. Supreme Court also has a small federal police force in Washington, D.C.

The U.S. Attorneys Office in Minnesota has prosecuted at least two people in recent years for making threats against federal district court judges in the state. Last month, jurors convicted former Hopkins mayoral candidate Robert Philip Ivers with threatening to kill a federal judge overseeing a civil suit he brought. Meanwhile, Khaalid Abdulkadir is serving a term of probation after tweeting death threats against a federal judge and agents in 2015.

Absolutely should be charged with a crime.

Too many people making statements like that which leads to the normalization of it which leads to guys from Ohio driving to DC to assassinate a bunch of Republicans at a baseball game.

• Like 1

Well, he's only 2 years older than I am and I've never heard of that drinking game and I've lived in NJ/CA/GA. I've gone to an all girls Catholic high school and all girls college. I partied with military/West Point guys. I can't think of anyone who drank more. I never heard of that game. I've played drinking games in California in Laguna/Los Angeles and San Francisco. No such drinking game to my knowledge.

It doesn't mean that maybe he and his friends made something up but it is my opinion that this is where he is lying.

Not a lie. The guy who invented the game posted a yearbook pic and bio where he is credited with inventing the drinking game.

Good, we can dispense with Federal funding of research into sickle cell disease immediately then. The members of an ethnic group are by and large genetically similar despite the claimed "mixed ancestry". You can see that on the identifiable elements of a 23 and me report, for example. The shared "superficial elements of appearance" come from their shared genetics.

You're still sidestepping Jerry's point that you elevated one identifiable group over others in terms of IQ.

Both you and Peenie are full of ###### and continue to repeat this Bolshevist lie.

Jeez, you’re the queen of non sequiturs. Nobody said AA shared no genetic similarities. But in general, there is more genetic variability within a race than between them, and that distinction is less clear as more multiracial kids are born. Unfortunately for those with your worldview, the lily is less white over time.

And it’s obvious your grasp of genetics is a limited, if you’re referencing a commercial kit as the state of the science for racial genetics. Read up on sickle cell trait emergence in malarious regions of Africa for a refresher on both genetics and evolution. Then read about sickle cell in non-blacks.

You didn't clarify anything, you muddied the water with a lame backpeddle. As for your other points, oh well. Didn't know you had a dog in the fight. Neither is castigating white men for "white privilege". Nobody reputable repeats that stupid term.

Once again, I clarified the nuance of nature versus nurture. Sorry it ain’t all black and white.

I know you ar ejust having fun, but being serious about this...its the smart play.

You really have to avoid situations where a woman can accuse you. There is no way to know when a woman might turn on you and lie through her teeth because she knows it will work, it happens with alarming frequency now that women understand how this has been weaponized.

How frequent do you think it happens? I interact with women just about every day, and amazingly have dodged the bullet so far.

The difference is that one is socially acceptable and the other is not. It's perfectly fine to be racist against white dudes.

Both are ignorant, no doubt, but have caucasians historically been derided for their resemblance to monkeys/apes?

Do you have a link to share?

No. It was posted on Twitter several days ago. It was an old yearbook snippet.

No. It was posted on Twitter several days ago. It was an old yearbook snippet.

So with photoshop, etc., thats good enough for you? Admittedly, it’s a fairly inane reference anyway, and certainly not worth lying about.

Breitbart put together a nice compilation of the meltdowns over the weekend:

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1049059964764004352

I hope these people are being paid to act this retarded.

Holy shlt. This would be a perfect scenario for the military to train pilots on their Boeing AH-64E Apache helicopter. The pilots can test their ability to accurately unleash its 30mm cannon as well as its AGM-114 Hellfire missiles and Hydra 70 rocket pods.

How are they not embarrassed with themselves acting like that? 😂

that's how they were raised at home and in school

losers anthem. jeezus look at the losers at lefty protests. always some mish mash of dyed hair half-men women weirdos with rainbow flags and idiotic signs. and they wonder why they keep losing

Sheep...believe what ever is posted on the internet, announced on CNN, or shared through snap chat. No critical thinking skills, the universities have ensured this, now they are easy targets for propaganda.

How frequent do you think it happens? I interact with women just about every day, and amazingly have dodged the bullet so far.

I first saw this happen in the military, multiple times, then became aware of it happening within companies I worked for over the years, and then you see it over and over in the news. I would not and do not trust women, to avoid "the accusation" from someone who simply does not like you it is wise to maintain an active defense.

It's like the land of misfit toys. Nobody wants a charlie-in-the-box.

How are they not embarrassed with themselves acting like that?

Idiotic hysteria, the new way to "fit in" is to latch on to some bullsh!t protest movement, the only alternative is to engage society and compete.....they arent ready for that

You guys realize that Sasquatch has had more eye witnesses than Christine Ford, right?

You guys realize that Sasquatch has had more eye witnesses than Christine Ford, right?

Ohh, here we go. Now Sasquatch is a rapist.

Absolutely should be charged with a crime.

Too many people making statements like that which leads to the normalization of it which leads to guys from Ohio driving to DC to assassinate a bunch of Republicans at a baseball game.

Especially when their next defense will be, "I was just joking..."

Idiotic hysteria, the new way to "fit in" is to latch on to some bullsh!t protest movement, the only alternative is to engage society and compete.....they arent ready for that

dont leave out the small payment they receive for their participation.

It was passed off as a bail money stipend.