Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

This all hurts my feelings. I need a lap dog for my flight. The country should supply me one.

Correction: there's two alleged victims covered in this book written by two NYT reporters. One of the two alleged victims does accuse Kavanaugh of thrusting his exposed peenie toward her. She inadvertently touched it while making a swatting motion. She also admits to having a hazy memory as she was unhappy at Yale and drinking a lot during this time.

The other alleged victim says she doesn't recall the event (similar situation).

8 minutes ago, naomi said:

Correction: there's two alleged victims covered in this book written by two NYT reporters. One of the two alleged victims does accuse Kavanaugh of thrusting his exposed toward her. She inadvertently touched it while making a swatting motion. She also admits to having a hazy memory as she was unhappy at Yale and drinking a lot during this time.

The other alleged victim doesn't remember the event (similar situation).

Seriously. Hazy, drunk, and can't remember. Sounds about right for college. :thumbsup:

As for sexual activity, that never happens in college. :blink:

fvcking grow a pair for God's sake is all I have to say to them.

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, naomi said:

Correction: there's two alleged victims covered in this book written by two NYT reporters. One of the two alleged victims does accuse Kavanaugh of thrusting his exposed peenie toward her. She inadvertently touched it while making a swatting motion. She also admits to having a hazy memory as she was unhappy at Yale and drinking a lot during this time.

The other alleged victim says she doesn't recall the event (similar situation).

Going strictly by what we have seen, Kavanaugh must have had a serious thing for unhappy women.  

53 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Going strictly by what we have seen, Kavanaugh must have had a serious thing for unhappy women.  

Whatever works. :dunno:

So these two reporters sat on this "story" until their book about it was published? Interesting.

15 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Yeah, that's where a lot of guys do their work. Happy chicks have expectations and want you to treat em nice and sh!t

15 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah, that's where a lot of guys do their work. Happy chicks have expectations and want you to treat em nice and sh!t

Screw that. Give me sad and lonely any day. That allows me to drink booze more often without feeling bad.

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Unhappys are the lowest of low hanging fruit. But it's a trap. Their self loathing becomes the center of both of your lives. And they are angry. I have noticed that unhappys nearly always have a bad parental relationship. Stay away.

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Unhappys are the lowest of low hanging fruit. But it's a trap. Their self loathing becomes the center of both of your lives. And they are angry. I have noticed that unhappys nearly always have a bad parental relationship. Stay away.

Oh sure. It's definitely a hit it and quit it sort of proposition. 

On 9/15/2019 at 9:30 AM, Fireballer said:

No.  Just another example, of hundreds, why he needs his Twitter taken, or at least screened.

That would destroy Trump.  Trump is popular with the base because he has an air of authenticity to them.  If you start filtering Trump, the Trump's base abandons him AND the rest of the GOP will NOT follow him.  You destroy Trump with your plan.  People chose Trump because he  seemed real in a sea of 17 fake GOP candidates in 2016.  You don't filter a guy like that.  Ever.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, riversco said:

That would destroy Trump.  Trump is popular with the base because he has an air of authenticity to them.  If you start filtering Trump, the Trump's base abandons him AND the rest of the GOP will NOT follow him.  You destroy Trump with your plan.  People chose Trump because he  seemed real in a sea of 17 fake GOP candidates in 2016.  You don't filter a guy like that.  Ever.

Absolutely never filter Trump. There are real people out there, who don't worry about having their feelings hurt, that want to vote for someone who isn't overly sensitive to every freaking word spoken and how it is perceived to come across.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, sderk said:

Absolutely never filter Trump. There are real people out there, who don't worry about having their feelings hurt, that want to vote for someone who isn't overly sensitive to every freaking word spoken and how it is perceived to come across.

Correct.  I never understood the desire to be lied to......Trump putting himself out there as himself is refreshing, most of the time 😄

Trump’s a weird one. Most people who lie are aware of their lying and have some shame about it. Trump is a full bore hypocrite who lies as much or more than anyone I’ve ever seen, but most of the time he seems to buy his own bullshiit. I guess it’s more accurate to call him delusional. Dude definitely is not playing with a full deck.

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump’s a weird one. Most people who lie are aware of their lying and have some shame about it. Trump is a full bore hypocrite who lies as much or more than anyone I’ve ever seen, but most of the time he seems to buy his own bullshiit. I guess it’s more accurate to call him delusional. Dude definitely is not playing with a full deck.

Link to Barry and Hillary ever showing shame of their massive lies ?

Trump Russia collusion debunked.............Democratic base still call for impeachment of Trump.

Kavanaugh Sechs assaults debunked..........Democratic base still call for impeachment of Kav.

Ergo..................Democratic base = whiney 'do over' poosays. 

:wave:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Trump Russia collusion debunked.............Democratic base still call for impeachment of Trump.

Kavanaugh Sechs assaults debunked..........Democratic base still call for impeachment of Kav.

Ergo..................Democratic base = whiney 'do over' poosays. 

:wave:

They are completely unhinged.

6 hours ago, MDC said:

The reality is that you don't look at "your side" with NEARLY the scrutiny you do with Trump/Conservatives- you just accept as fact whatever they tell you.

If you did, you would realize you're being lied to as much, if not more, by Democrats (and the left) than Trump ever does.

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The reality is that you don't look at "your side" with NEARLY the scrutiny you do with Trump/Conservatives- you just accept as fact whatever they tell you.

If you did, you would realize you're being lied to as much, if not more, by Democrats (and the left) than Trump ever does.

I’m not a Democrat. HTH? 

45 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m not a Democrat. HTH? 

You keep repeating this - ad nauseum - time and time again, but you vigorously defend every Democrat/lefty nut job and lefty policy on this forum and mock and criticize anything Conservative .  You're constantly in Trump TDS mode, but that's just a cover for your overall hatred of anything right of center.

You aren't fooling anyone.  HTH.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

“We choose truth over fact” - Sleepy Joe Biden 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m not a Democrat. HTH? 

I thought you lost the privilege to vote along with being within 100 yards of certain educational buildings. :unsure:

1 minute ago, BTL99 said:

Grand Ole Pedophile party is beyond corrupt. inbred Trump people.

Hate to break the bad news to you, but it's Dems being busted for pedophilia (Hollywood actors, Epstein, Clinton, Biden, etc..).

Free your mind - don't be a slave to your masters.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BTL99 said:

Grand Ole Pedophile party is beyond corrupt. Inbred Trump people.

A perfect example of TDS

More fake news. Never stops. GOP is full of pedophiles and you guys love them. Sick.

Yes, because Hollywood actors and Jeffrey Epstein are all considered Conservative.  🤣

Keep swallowing that DNC propoganda-laced sperm by the gallon.  

BTW - Hey newbie!

3 minutes ago, BTL99 said:

Funny how you forget Trump and Epstein were friends that partied and raped chicks. Keep putting out more fake news. Never stop doing it.

Now THAT'S fake news.  🤣

You conveniently leave out that once Trump found out, he kicked him out and disavowed him.  And they were never good friends - more like acquaintances.  No such thing happened form the Dems (Clinton) - they kept flying to his Pedophile Island.  Trump NEVER did.

Keep slurping - you're going to need a towel.

• Like 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Newbie is back and going to litter these boards with his hate, racism and venom once again.

I was about to post that Newbie must be back.

1 minute ago, BTL99 said:

Shows how clueless and stupid you are that you buy that bullshit. You can't be that dumb. I know you are inbred and racist as , but everyone know Trump and Epstein were great friends forever. Its already known that Trump flew to the Island on Epsteins plane. You inbred fucks truly are sick.

Educate yourself on how many flights Clinton took on his plane and to his island. Your trolling maybe worse than Newbie.

I would bet my life you have Nazi hanging on your wall right now. You guys try to act like you aren't racist. 's hilarious. Keep doing it looooooooooooool.

Troll away.....I am done with you. I have never posted anything racist here and your bet is a loser. Good luck getting a new life....troll.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You keep repeating this - ad nauseum - time and time again, but you vigorously defend every Democrat/lefty nut job and lefty policy on this forum and mock and criticize anything Conservative .  You're constantly in Trump TDS mode, but that's just a cover for your overall hatred of anything right of center.

You aren't fooling anyone.  HTH.

It’s going to be really hard to sleep tonight, knowing that you don’t believe me. 😔 

When selfie comes back in, each time he is slightly more unhinged. A good barometer of the average lefty wacko. By 2022 they just might implode.

Yeahhhhhhh you definitely aint racist......just like all the crazed shooters killing everyone in Trumps name and you support all that......but yeah, you aint racist....loooooool.

Now you are equating me to a crazed shooter and that I support that? WTF is wrong with you?