Sign in to follow this  
sta

Rodgers: you guys starting him this week?

Looks like he is not going to practice and will be a game time decision and they are playing the Vikings. Could this be a week to not start him?

Mmm if he’s not playing I would diffently say don’t play him.

Will wait to see if he's going to play. I'll roll with him if he starts, otherwise I'll need to grab a FA QB -- most likely Keenum as he's best available at this point.

Didn't draft him to sit.

Will wait to see if he's going to play. I'll roll with him if he starts, otherwise I'll need to grab a FA QB -- most likely Keenum as he's best available at this point.

I'm with these guys - if he plays for the Pack he plays for me.

Why would he not play? He came in Sunday and played awesome. He now has a week to recover. He will recover enough. The big question will be how will he play against the Vikes defense?

Rodgers would need to rely on quick slant hit routes vs the Vikings explosive and speedy DE's/LB's coupled with one of the best secondaries in the entire NFL....Minus his ability to roll-out or run hampers the Packers and will allow the Purple to tee-off on a stationary Rodgers....If I have a decent matchup with another QB on my roster I would bench the less mobile Rodgers against maybe the top D in the NFL...regardless...I expect his fantasy stat line in week-2 to be nowhere near the top 12-producing QB's...

Rodgers has played well each time he plays with injury. Tough defense but I expect a nice game as long as he doesnt get knocked out of the game.

Rodgers has played well each time he plays with injury. Tough defense but I expect a nice game as long as he doesnt get knocked out of the game.

It's 100% luck. Why are you commenting?

If he plays you start him,

If he sits, well....

I would bench him, If I thought my backup could score 18+ points.

Only guys I can think that can do that this week and might be a backup are Rivers, Mahomes, and Taylor.

Otherwise I would just start him and expect high QB2 numbers.

It's 100% luck. Why are you commenting?

I never claimed it was "100% luck".

If you are going to follow me around like a weirdo and not even make a good post....at least dont put words in my mouth.

I think if Rodgers plays the whole game he will have a solid game. What are you mad abiut here?

Didn't draft him to sit.

:thumbsup: This.....

I think if Rodgers plays the whole game he will have a solid game. What are you mad abiut here?

100% luck if he has a good game or not. Your words about FF. Yet you still comment on players. weepaws and you are the same guy.

I drafted Arod and Wentz to back up. L Bell not playing who I drafted #1. I'm starting Keenum against the raiders on a waiver wire pickup lol

A healthy Rodgers broke his collarbone the last time he played Minnesota. Now he comes in already hurt and he is suppose to light them up? This isnt the Bears. Passes thrown straight to defenders will get caught this time.

We all know Rodgers fills the stat sheet weekly...but....If he is unable to roll-out to pass or run against possibly the best front-7 and one of the top secondaries in football one would have to be clueless not to know his stat numbers will take a decent hit...Fantasy Football is about starting a player who is able put up big stat numbers each week, my opinion week #2 with a injured QB playing the top defense even if his name is Rodgers could be a problem if you are looking for major production in fantasy numbers...My guess he will put up around 200 yds. passing and toss one TD in a low scoring game, numbers that will be topped by 12-15 QB's this weekend and the reason I will start another QB.......note....if he looks mobile game-time then I will take a chance and use him....

Wow... I mean in my mind Keenum was a stretch but Josh Allen?

I am having a hard time choosing between Mahomes and Rodgers... much less those guys

Wow... I mean in my mind Keenum was a stretch but Josh Allen?

I am having a hard time choosing between Mahomes and Rodgers... much less those guys

Mahomes ripped apart a solid Chargers D in their home, with 4-TD's....I would start him over Rodgers with the difficult situation he will face today.....

• Like 1

Understood

But two of Mahomes TDS were basically handoffs and I think they will be more balanced / Hunt will get his over the course of the season.

Logic dictates Mahomes no doubt, but my gut is saying Rodgers and Im pretty fat

Understood

But two of Mahomes TDS were basically handoffs and I think they will be more balanced / Hunt will get his over the course of the season.

Logic dictates Mahomes no doubt, but my gut is saying Rodgers and Im pretty fat

Hope you are right....If Rodgers has any mobility would change things...but...Vikings front D speed and great secondary, expect hampered Rodgers with quick short yardage passing, and in most cases equal less stats......regardless good luck...

His first series

Set in shot gun

Was sacked during a drawn out running play. Met by both Vikings Def Ends. Rodges moved to accept sack versus extend play.

Doubt we will see many more drawn out plays by pckers

His first series

Set in shot gun

Was sacked during a drawn out running play. Met by both Vikings Def Ends. Rodges moved to accept sack versus extend play.

Doubt we will see many more drawn out plays by pckers

This is why I bet on the Vikings. Even without extending plays Rodgers is just too good. He is a machine. Mike Mccarthy has made football less fun for everyone by being a horrible coach for Rodgers

This is why I bet on the Vikings. Even without extending plays Rodgers is just too good. He is a machine. Mike Mccarthy has made football less fun for everyone by being a horrible coach for Rodgers

He’s also got to be the most greedy QB. He keeps throwing passes rather than trying to kill the clock. If the Vikings some how come back to win it’s on him.

Hes also got to be the most greedy QB. He keeps throwing passes rather than trying to kill the clock. If the Vikings some how come back to win its on him.

On second thought if they come back its on the ref. What a horrendous roughing the passer call negating a Cousins INT.

On second thought if they come back its on the ref. What a horrendous roughing the passer call negating a Cousins INT.

Ref call ????.........Reality... Packer fans should send flowers and candy to Vikings Kicker on missing 3-FGs ..last one was the same distance you would kick for a extra point....Carlson was the key to a tie or win for the Vikings....otherwise it was a great game by two contending teams......