Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Hunt anyone worried?

I have Hunt and my biggest concern with him is Andy Reid who tries to get to "cute" at the goal line. It worked last week but I had Hunt last year and it didn't last year. Last week, KC had the ball at the one for 4 plays and Hunt didn't see a carry.

Who else is concern?

Weepaws, I know you had him ranked in the top 5 are you concerned?

Nope.

Top five.

Good matchup for him this week so I would be concerned if he duds this week.

As of now, no concern. Start with confidence.

Nope no split.

No problem top five.

Nope no split.

No problem top five.

Ware had 9 less yards on 12 less touches. I think the Chiefs are going to remember that Ware would have been the starter all year if he never tore his knee up.

He'll be good with a few bad games mixed in between and you'll want to choke Reid at various times throughout the season. That's the nature of owning an Andy Reid RB.

I think KC fans are used to this. Nothing new.

Ware had 9 less yards on 12 less touches. I think the Chiefs are going to remember that Ware would have been the starter all year if he never tore his knee up.

So does that logic work for Johnson and Edmonds also.

Johnson had only 6 more touches for only 19 more yards?

Or is that just a case of situational football?

Completely situational. Hunt and Ware are actually close in talent. DJ is the best rb in football and Edmond is just a solid guy most likely

Lol ok.

I thought so.

I dont think Johnson is better then Gurley nor the Zeke.

Each their own.

Thanks for the reply.

How many 1000 yard seasons has Edmonds had? Its not the same logic as a proven RB as your "backup/split duties" guy.

That being said, i'm a firm believer in the best ability is availability. Ware got hurt and Hunt proved to us that he's a stud. You can't have as good a season as Hunt had last year and get vultured by anyone. He's the guy until he starts dropping more dud performances. I think he's earned himself at the very least that.

Since Hunt is the starter and the better player, which is why they drafted him.

Total yards?

I think it is the same.

They both will be situational players.

Thanks for the reply.

The chargers game plan was to stop hunt and Kelce. that strategy isn't going to work anymore. Teams will have to start respecting mahomes and the deep ball. I wouldn't worry.

I had hunt last year and he was great to start, the the Chiefs lost 5 of 7 all because Reed stop giving Hunt the ball. Pulled him on third downs and also @ the 2:oo minute warning for each half. He did the same thing first game the year and I traded Hunt. Like Hunt Hate the way Reed uses him.

I had hunt last year and he was great to start, the the Chiefs lost 5 of 7 all because Reed stop giving Hunt the ball. Pulled him on third downs and also @ the 2:oo minute warning for each half. He did the same thing first game the year and I traded Hunt. Like Hunt Hate the way Reed uses him.

For who?

People said the same thing when J. Charles was the lead back.

Folks, this is who Andy Reid is. This is how he use his feature back and offense. Stop the bitchn and deal it.

Offered Mike Evans for Hunt, Owner said he's prepared to ride him out, for better or worse.

People were freaking out more about the Cowboys Offense in General than Zeke, but the reaction was as if Zeke put up a 7 instead of a 15

Mahomes is hurting the value of Harrison Butker :wall: Also, I ran out of enough auction money to draft him :wall:

No question he will be a top rb.

Now DJohnson has on the other hand?

Did you take notice of the time share that seems to be developing in Zone with Edmonds.

Interesting amount of touches for Edmonds and Zona like posted as no talent of the offensive side of the ball at wr and Qb and te to help the Rbs.

This week is the week to sale DJ high, if one can.

Thanks.

Completely situational. Hunt and Ware are actually close in talent. DJ is the best rb in football and Edmond is just a solid guy most likely

ok. You are getting crazy here. DJ is not the best rb in football. I can give you a list of starters I would take over him including Barkley.

ok. You are getting crazy here. DJ is not the best rb in football. I can give you a list of starters I would take over him including Barkley.

I still stand by him being the best. I was wrong about the offense not being terrible besides him. He has nowhere to go

Fantasy football is about performance and opportunity. Don't matter how good you really are as a football player. DJ is in a horrible situation and it's not going to change this year.

The Chiefs put up 45 and we're complaining about how Reid is treating hunt lol. His play calling has been masterful. As a hunt owner just be glad you have a piece of that offense....he'll have his good games...remember, the weather eventually gets bad, and I can guarentee you teams will adjust to this offense that seems unstoppable at the moment ...that's the way things go