Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Ravens at Bengals: In-Game Discussion

Dalton on my bench in a start 2 QB league. I start DeShuan Watson & Garoppolo. Tryod Taylor (playing the Saints) on my bench too so he'll probably have a good game like he did last week when he outscored my 2 starters combined. John Brown on my bench too.

thanks for the 5 points joe! now youve got a knee issue i have to deal with.....picking 1st sucks....never again...i will trade the fugg out of there in a heartbeat if i ever get it again

thanks for the 5 points joe! now youve got a knee issue i have to deal with.....picking 1st sucks....never again...i will trade the fugg out of there in a heartbeat if i ever get it again

Gurley or DJ weren't good enough?

Also, he had a good game last week

Gurley or DJ weren't good enough?

gurley isnt going to be enough when playing against jordan howard and kamara.......theres nothing left picking at the end of the 2nd......just question marks and garbage rbs...lol....i always assemble a better team picking 5-8

gurley isnt going to be enough when playing against jordan howard and kamara.......theres nothing left picking at the end of the 2nd......just question marks and garbage rbs...lol....i always assemble a better team picking 5-8

I felt the 7-12 slots were way better than the 1-6 this season. Loaded 1st round meant late slots got a better crop of options and less risk (speculative) in the early 2nd. I picked 9th and got Gordon who I could argue taking in the top 4.

Thank god I also have kamara and Howard and am gonna need them big time after Ravens d crapped the bed bigtime.

The only discussion i want to have is why opponent chose to start Dalton this week when Garoppolo had the better matchup! :wall:

The only discussion i want to have is why opponent chose to start Dalton this week when Garoppolo had the better matchup! :wall:

clearly he made the right call......

im gonna be fair to mixon...as most of what i said was venting/ranting because i always want points

but he suprised me coming back after being listed as "questionable" to return...he showed toughness

and to be fair i think part of baltimores plan defensively was to take him out....they double teamed him out of the backfield a couple of times...one pass play he was open the ball got batted down at the line....he had a 10 and a 8 yard run called back for penalties..one which was atrocious(not the call but the act itself).....he showed me something though...i think i was just frustrated he didnt get the gimme TD early and it looked like he might put a real dud