Sign in to follow this  
kschoiack

Trade Proposal- Gronk

12 team 1/2 ppr. Current starting wr DT and M Thomas. I have Gronk and then Kittle on bench. Really considering trading Gronk cause Im high on Kittle. Would you take Hopkins or Julio for a package trade of Gronk and DT? Already tried getting Brown or Obj for that. Or should I try to get cook or McCaffrey straight up for Gronk? Have Gordon and zeke already at rb and Thompson at flex. Or should I stay put? Worried about injury history with Gronk as well.

I would keep Gronk

I would also keep Gronk. You have a huge positional advantage every week with him. The TE position is pretty mediocre besides a limited few. Olsen down and Walker gone even limits the depth further. In a few weeks, if Kittle is tearing it up then make the move.

If you can trade him high I would do so.

Hopkins and M Thomas combo would be a good one

Keep us updated.

Thanks.

I think you are trying to target a 1st round pick for a couple of later round picks (3rd and 4th or 5th?). Especially for an RB. Entertain offers is all. Or trade him for a guy who had a bad first week that you like whose owner is down on him?

I think you are trying to target a 1st round pick for a couple of later round picks (3rd and 4th or 5th?). Especially for an RB. Entertain offers is all. Or trade him for a guy who had a bad first week that you like whose owner is down on him?

• Like 1