Sign in to follow this  
track 1

Someone offered me Mahomes for Connor

After the shootout with the steelers mahomes will be the number one qb in fantasy. Conor is a rental

When you say "thin" do you mean Ryan Tannehill/Josh Allen thin?

Who do you currently have has your Qb?

• Like 1

I would want Connors. Unless you're in a 2 qb or 16 team league, there will be useful QBs available once bye weeks hit. That cannot be said about RBS. It appears that Bell is going to sit till week 10 or later. So, in my opinion, I would ride it out with Connors for now. He more than should make up for your defincesies at QB. Grab a solid qb during the bye weeks, and ride Connors to the playoffs. With the hope of someone to overpay weeks 5-8.

Just my thoughts good luck!

Why give up Conner for anyone right now? You got him either off the WW or spent a late draft pick on him and he's the top RB in most leagues. I don't see Bell coming back before game 10, if at all.

You got this year's Kamara. You want someone else riding him to the championship game?

Why give up Conner for anyone right now? You got him either off the WW or spent a late draft pick on him and he's the top RB in most leagues. I don't see Bell coming back before game 10, if at all.

You got this year's Kamara. You want someone else riding him to the championship game?

Interesting comparison.

Agreed. His value is in playing him.

After the shootout with the steelers mahomes will be the number one qb in fantasy. Conor is a rental

cough cough.

Mahomes is probably the dude to have a crazy statistical year out of nowhere at qb

Good call!