Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Anything about the guy in Dallas shot dead in his own apartment by a cop?

Dumb to fire, just pulling the gun is enough. Not like the guy was armed just chilling in his house. She should be charged with murder.

• Like 1

So far, I've only seen the headlines. The worst I've seen so far is that the cops went in and tossed this guy's apartment. Hauled out and leaked that the dude had weed. Dude shot in his own fuccking apartment by a cop who is off duty. And they tear the guy's life apart while Kid Gloving the dyke cop.

This is why cops get shot. This is why people hate cops. And unfortunately, this is why bullshiit cases like Michael Brown still carry water.

This one is bad bad. If the cops weren't so corrupt, they would have buried this Instantly and got it over with. Instead, they're trying to smear the victim. And there ain't no wiggle room here. not to mention, this cop was already being investigated for a questionable shoot previously.

She was fired today

Damn government! Keep your government nose out of my home! What I do in the privacy of my, err uhm, uhh his home is -

Ah, fock it...

She was fired today

#shetoo stands by this woman who was obviously terrified to find a black man in what appeared to be her home. It's not about the shooting itself, it's about the fear and the terror she must have felt. And if you're a man, you don't have any room to judge her! 😭

At my old apt it was easy to be on your phone and get off on the wrong floor. More than once someone would randomly walk in and see all of us on the couch just go Heyyy wassuppp!! They would bolt out of there embarrassed.

At my old apt it was easy to be on your phone and get off on the wrong floor. More than once someone would randomly walk in and see all of us on the couch just go Heyyy wassuppp!! They would bolt out of there embarrassed.

Many years ago I was sitting there watching TV one Saturday afternoon when the door opened and in walked some woman, clearly saused with a cigarette dangling from her mouth.

I said You cant smoke in here.

She said Okay and walked out.

:dunno:

• Like 2

You have to wonder if there is more to the story.

A sober cop just off shift walks into the Wong apartment on the wrong floor and shoots the guy dead?

Female LEO are typically crazy, wouldn't surprise me if he was hitting it and she found out he had a side piece.

Got jealous, confronted him, things get out of hand, she shoots him, then makes up the ridiculous "wrong apartment" story.

Hope she gets prosecuted to the fullest.

I'm not always on the cops side, I'm only usually on their side. Sometimes they really are wrong and this one of those times and she needs to go to jail.

When you lower the standards to be a cop, which happened everywhere....,

Its been a giant story here locally.

With what we know so far, I believe entering the wrong apartment was an honest mistake. That said, she needs to spend several years in jail for manslaughter.

Its been a giant story here locally.

With what we know so far, I believe entering the wrong apartment was an honest mistake. That said, she needs to spend several years in jail for manslaughter.

I assume she was drunk and/or high.

Did they tox her?

No but they searched the dead guys apartment and found weed. :rolleyes:

Dead people don't talk, so as long as she sticks to her story she'll be fine. Fine, as in, 18 months in minimum security.

The problem for this (former) officer - is that her story keeps changing. And bcoz of that it's hard to lend any credibility to her account of events... She's also got a few other problems.

1. Affidavits suggest he was shot farther back in the apartment, not at the door.

2. Eye witnesses say they heard a woman banging on that door, saying, "let me in."

3. The doors to that apartment complex are self closing - she says she found the door ajar.

4. Botham Jean's apartment had a red doormat out front......... Guyger's did not have one at her apartment.

Not looking good for her at the moment.

• Like 1

The problem for this (former) officer - is that her story keeps changing. And bcoz of that it's hard to lend any credibility to her account of events... She's also got a few other problems.

1. Affidavits suggest he was shot farther back in the apartment, not at the door.

2. Eye witnesses say they heard a woman banging on that door, saying, "let me in."

3. The doors to that apartment complex are self closing - she says she found the door ajar.

4. Botham Jean's apartment had a red doormat out front......... Guyger's did not have one at her apartment.

Not looking good for her at the moment.

She was definitely banging him.

That's another problem for this woman.. I know most of the board views African Americans as animals - but this guy was a well respected, educated professional - an accountant I believe.

Now that I think about it - you might be right.. Who bangs on a door, late at night, demanding to get let in? Answer: jilted lover.

That's another problem for this woman.. I know most of the board views African Americans as animals - but this guy was a well respected, educated professional - an accountant I believe.

Now that I think about it - you might be right.. Who bangs on a door, late at night, demanding to get let in? Answer: jilted lover.

Yep

• Like 2

Botham Jean is not my lover

Hes just a boy who claims that

he is the one

But this room is not yours, hon.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

To believe her story, you would have to believe in unicorns and leprechauns. Doormats you don't have, doors ajar that can't be, people home with the lights off. The only part of the story that checks out is the police shooting first and asking questions later.

You guys forget. She's a cop. All she has to do is say "I feared for my life."

It's like an automatic get a pig out of jail free card.

He was Jamaican, not African.

He was Jamaican, not African.

Oh really? Well, the board doesn't differentiate - black is black and all are animals. (to them)

I assume she was drunk and/or high.

She was in uniform and just off shift.

Hard to believe she would have been partying, unless it was with the dude she shot.

She was in uniform and just off shift.

Hard to believe she would have been partying, unless it was with the dude she shot.

Harder to believe she walked into the wrong apartment and didnt notice til she murdered the guy. Do they have identical taste in furniture?

Harder to believe she walked into the wrong apartment and didnt notice til she murdered the guy. Do they have identical taste in furniture?

Apparently not just in style but also in arrangement.

Not to mention, you know instantly by smell if you are in a different apartment.