Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Anything about the guy in Dallas shot dead in his own apartment by a cop?

Nailed it.

At least he admitted to being a hillbilly and not understanding what is going on. Nailed it is correct.

Too many lies, too many changing stories.......her ass is toast.... And good, fock her.

Good question. This story has also been quite the struggle for the hillbilly right....because they want to give the benefit of the doubt to any cop, especially one that kills a black guy that may not have complied with a directive....but they also hate women and dont ever want to support one of them over a man because of #metoo.

Basically, this story is causing problems for both sides of the Culture War. I am happy to just not follow it too closely so that I dont get confused.

It's always interesting watching the social agenda be stressed in these situations. Time for the SJW clan to do their backflips.

Good question. This story has also been quite the struggle for the hillbilly right....because they want to give the benefit of the doubt to any cop, especially one that kills a black guy that may not have complied with a directive....but they also hate women and dont ever want to support one of them over a man because of #metoo.

Basically, this story is causing problems for both sides of the Culture War. I am happy to just not follow it too closely so that I dont get confused.

I had a few minutes while taking a so I reread this thread. I couldn't find a single post defending the cop.

What happened to all of the hillbilly right posters? I thought this place was the fantasy football version of the KKK.

I haven't read the updates but I can tell you if the woman cop shot him for cheating, the female left may be silent as well.

I had a few minutes while taking a ###### so I reread this thread. I couldn't find a single post defending the cop.

What happened to all of the hillbilly right posters? I thought this place was the fantasy football version of the KKK.

So the hillbillly right has decided their hatred of women is stronger at the moment.

So the hillbillly is stronger at the moment.

No. You are not strong.

I had a few minutes while taking a ###### so I reread this thread. I couldn't find a single post defending the cop.

Both sides aren't favorites of the hillbilly right: chicks shouldn't try/can't do a man's job - see Hardcore's posts about female officers, and blacks are well, black.

But this situation isn't really a dilemma. The black dude is dead because of an incompetent woman, whom they don't consider a legit cop in the first place. Nobody is up in arms about the dead guy or defending the cop.

Both sides aren't favorites of the hillbilly right: chicks shouldn't try/can't do a man's job - see Hardcore's posts about female officers, and blacks are well, black.

But this situation isn't really a dilemma. The black dude is dead because of an incompetent woman, whom they don't consider a legit cop in the first place. Nobody is up in arms about the dead guy or defending the cop.

Unqualified chicks shouldn't do the job. Neither should unqualified guys. Funny you read what you wanted to read, and failed to get the gist of my point. I'll say it again now that you are paying attention: when you lower the standards for certain groups/genders etc, you lower them for everyone. Disagree?

45 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

911 call released today...... Call me crazy - but this Amber woman sure seems a hell of a lot more concerned with her job/own ass than the dude she just blew away, bleeding out on the floor.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/amber-guyger-911-call-dallas-officer-said-i-thought-it-was-my-apartment-after-fatally-shooting-botham-jean/

Yeaaaa. That's what I thought. I mean this is obviously an accident. But still. Its involuntary manslaughter. 

Wood bang

Bang

Bang

Yer Dead

She seems like a good candidate for prosecution and incarceration.

19 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Yeaaaa. That's what I thought. I mean this is obviously an accident. But still. Its involuntary manslaughter. 

I'm trying to find common ground to convince me of involuntary manslaughter. But so far everything I've seen points to the opposite.

The important thing is that the police were able to search the guys apartment and let everyone know he had some marijuana, just to make sure we knew he was probably a bad guy. 

8 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

The important thing is that the police were able to search the guys apartment and let everyone know he had some marijuana, just to make sure we knew he was probably a bad guy. 

I heard they found 2 of the 3 ingredients for Sizzurp too!

Women have no business being in law enforcement. 

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

She looks doable.  Apparently, she was banging her partner and not necessarily the victim.  Could get interesting.  🍿

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/prosecutors-reveal-amber-guyger-was-phone-partner-shooting-neighbor-n1057706

Still don't understand the whole story.  Has a connection between her and the victim been established? 

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 4:01 PM, Cruzer said:

911 call released today...... Call me crazy - but this Amber woman sure seems a hell of a lot more concerned with her job/own ass than the dude she just blew away, bleeding out on the floor.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/amber-guyger-911-call-dallas-officer-said-i-thought-it-was-my-apartment-after-fatally-shooting-botham-jean/

Looks like a scene from Idiocracy.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:56 PM, cbfalcon said:

So the hillbillly right has decided their hatred of women is stronger at the moment.

Everybody not on the left is motivated by hatred, except for you, while calling people hillbillies.  Because you have a PHD or something.

6 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Still don't understand the whole story.  Has a connection between her and the victim been established? 

The State did not mention one in their opening statement.... The fact there wasn't one (apparently) is why I think she walks.

Just now, Cruzer said:

The State did not mention one in their opening statement.... The fact there wasn't one (apparently) is why I think she walks.

She can't walk.  She may not be guilty of murder but if you walk in to someone else's home and shoot them you're guilty of something.  It may be involuntary manslaughter or something of that nature but she HAS to be guilty of something.

11 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

She lived in the same building, but on a different floor.  If she lived one floor above or below him, then that is a link.  Could be a mistake.  Still may not be enough to allow her to walk after popping him in his own place.  

The problem is that even if it was a mistake, why is she allowed to kill him? Why is it okay to kill someone that isn't a threat to you? This is also what is wrong with police shootings. We are allowing people to kill because they feel like it. Of course they're going to say they felt threatened. That's what gets them off for murder. The man was either laying or sitting down on the couch. She shot her gun out of anger not fear. IF she is found guilty I doubt she'll serve more than a few months.

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

The problem is that even if it was a mistake, why is she allowed to kill him? Why is it okay to kill someone that isn't a threat to you? This is also what is wrong with police shootings. We are allowing people to kill because they feel like it. Of course they're going to say they felt threatened. That's what gets them off for murder. The man was either laying or sitting down on the couch. She shot her gun out of anger not fear. IF she is found guilty I doubt she'll serve more than a few months.

These two events are very dissimilar. IAnd you're rant about the cops is just a bunch of more emotional crap that you hear from the media.  Like I've reply to you in several threads in the past, go learn something about Police use of force. If you don't like it lobby your lawmakers to change their training.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Like I've reply to you in several threads in the past, go learn something about Police use of force. If you don't like it lobby your lawmakers to change their training.

Hi Fireball!! :wave:

Text messages read in court, night of the shooting, Ms. Guyger to her police partner:

"I'm super horny today.", "Wanna touch?" 

Dirty lil Amber, likes to get her Fock on! :banana:

• Like 2

From one of the links above:

Guyger said she tried to use her electronic key fob to enter the apartment door, but that it pushed open.

Rogers told the jurors in his opening statement that the plate around the door to Jean's apartment was defectively installed, and that it doesn't always fully shut, which could explain how Guyger got inside.

Rogers also said a survey of residents of the apartment complex found that Guyger wasn't alone in her mistake: More than 90 tenants said they unintentionally parked on the wrong floor or went to the wrong apartment.

Part of the problem, Rogers said, is that there's no obvious floor numbers at the entrance to the apartment complex from the parking garage.

4 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

From one of the links above:

Guyger said she tried to use her electronic key fob to enter the apartment door, but that it pushed open.

Rogers told the jurors in his opening statement that the plate around the door to Jean's apartment was defectively installed, and that it doesn't always fully shut, which could explain how Guyger got inside.

Rogers also said a survey of residents of the apartment complex found that Guyger wasn't alone in her mistake: More than 90 tenants said they unintentionally parked on the wrong floor or went to the wrong apartment.

Part of the problem, Rogers said, is that there's no obvious floor numbers at the entrance to the apartment complex from the parking garage.

So the dumb b!tch thought some dude was in her apartment is her story? 

I live in a building with no floor numbers. Every apartment is furnished with the exact same furniture. It is still impossible not to recognize your own home. 

But there was a red door mat that wasn't hers in front of the door. 

If it was a common mistake then why didn't that fact cross her mind when she stepped on the unfamiliar mat then pushed open the door and saw that nothing in the apartment looked like her apartment?

At what point did she reach for the gun, before she walked through the door (expecting to find trouble before actually seeing it) or after she opened the door (ignoring all the signs that this wasn't her apartment).

If it's okay for her to shoot him because she thought he was an intruder, imagine the opposite, he accidentally enters her apartment, the wrong apartment. Then she, the petite blonde blue eyed owner comes home and he shoots her, the owner. 

No one would be sympathetic to that scenario.

Wow - they're airing the body cam video of Botham Jean. He's laying there in a pool of blood - nonresponsive. Officers arrive and begin to vigorously work on him.

So Amber "accidentally" shoots this kid, and instead of rendering 1st aid/cpr - she calls her sexting boyfriend? :huh:

Manslaughter at best. She may have been in shock. It may have been stupid but I doubt it was premeditated.

So no motive?

It just doesn’t add up. Was she focking sh1tfaced or something? Otherwise I don’t see how this “accident” happens.

On the other hand, if there was motive it seems like it should be easy to establish.

The whole thing is weird. She looks untrustworthy to me though. Could easily be a dirty little psycho