Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Was anybody as dumb as me week 1?

I read where Hogan was gonna be Brady's #1 WR this year, and played him over Tyreek Hill, lost by 5, Hill only outscored pretty-boy 41-2. Anybody top that?

Haha!!!

You played Hogan over Tyreek Hill? 39 points!

No I can't beat that!!!

Came close though, I played the Saints D over the Vikings D in one league, for a 36 point swing, -8 to 28, didn't expect the Bucs with a back up QB to put up 48...

HAHA I will be starting Hill from now on............Hogan? I cut his ass. Hey polecat, can you top first, 2nd, first the last three years in your league? HAHA, didn't think so..............carry on.

HAHA I will be starting Hill from now on............Hogan? I cut his ass. Hey polecat, can you top first, 2nd, first the last three years in your league? HAHA, didn't think so..............carry on.

Well, I did win 3 of my 5 leagues last season so I think I'm close, :thumbsup:

Sure ya did...……….uh huh.

Don't hate :mad:

HAHA too funny. I don't hate, I laugh.

:lol:

That's the spirit!

• Like 1

Hogan was on my do not draft list. I can't believe how high he was ranked and his adp. I had no interest even at the end of my bench had he not been drafted.

Hogan was on my do not draft list. I can't believe how high he was ranked and his adp. I had no interest even at the end of my bench had he not been drafted.

I'm faster than him! Yes, him being ranked that high is a joke.

i like hogan (he was helpful for about 5-6 weeks last year), but the only constants in NEP offense are brady and gronk. otherwise brady spreads it around.

I'd be a little worried about the chiefs this week. Pittsburgh plays well at home, and they love cover 2 defense.

I don't know if anyone remembers last year when the chiefs started out absolutely red hot. The. They ran into the Steelers who shut them down playing the cover 2. Then every team played cover 2 against them for the rest of the year and the KC offense cooled off quite a bit.

Didn't outdumb you week 1, but I DID draft Keenan Allen over Michael Thomas, so I think I win the dumbest decision in the long run.