Sign in to follow this  
brotherbock

My commish murdered my friend after I made a bad trade. Should this be allowed?

Should a commish be able to murder my friend?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Commish murdered my friend--should that be allowed?

• No, a FF commish should not be able to murder your friend.
    • Sure, a FF commish should be able to murder your friend. But only *your* friend.
    • An FF commish should not be able to murder anyone.
    • 'FF' should come with the article 'a' because the first F stands for Fantasy.
    • 'FF' should come with the article 'an' because you pronounce it 'eff eff'.

This reminds me of the time when my league's commish kidnapped the league's mascot, which was one of our league member's cat. The commish wanted his dog, a lame chihuahua, to be the mascot, so it was easy to figure out who took the cat. We hunted the commish down and put him to "sleep" based on a 10-1 vote. We got the cat back in good order and brought in a new commish. Puss 'n Boots is now going through therapy in the off season and will resume her role as mascot at the start of the 2019 draft.

Justice was served.

4 hours ago, sderk said:

This reminds me of the time when my league's commish kidnapped the league's mascot, which was one of out league member's cat. The commish wanted his dog, a lame chihuahua, to be the mascot, so it was easy to figure out who took the cat. We hunted the commish down and put him to "sleep" based on a 10-1 vote. We got the cat back in good order and brought in a new commish. Puss 'n Boots is now going through therapy in the off season and will resume her role as mascot at the start of the 2019 draft.

Justice was served.

I dont believe a word of this.

:rolleyes:

No one chooses a cat over a dog.

4 hours ago, Kopy said:

I dont believe a word of this.

:rolleyes:

No one chooses a cat over a dog.

Now you are being a racist against cats, and misogynistic because it's a female cat. Lord God Almighty. What kind of hatred exists in this world?

How dare you infer our commish killing was in vain! We should have 40 more threads about this type of thing.

We didn't really want to allow killing but the commish screwed up when he did the league rules.  His phone auto corrected "kickers" and it became "killers".  What could we do?  No one noticed until week 6 and you can't change a rule mid-season.  That's one of our by-laws.  Anyway, we liked it so much that we kept it.  The league is down to 3 teams because everyone else is dead.  It sucks because every other week is a bye AND we play our championship on week 17.  Me and another team were plotting to kill the commish  -  I hate to kill my own brother but bye weeks suck.  Anyway, he found out and accused us of collusion but, fortunately, he realized you couldn't PROVE collusion. 

For the record, he isn't my BIOLOGICAL brother - just my step-brother.  So, we can make trades with each other.  that's fair, right?

ETA: Should this have been a poll?  Maybe I should start a poll to see if we need a poll?

RIP: Zeke Squad, Baby Got Dak, Clash of the Tight Ends, Junk Yard Dogs, The Big Gronkowski, TD Jesus, Eifarted, Goff Balls and Louisiana Lightening

4 hours ago, jaxjag said:

The league is down to 3 teams because everyone else is dead. 

RIP: Zeke Squad, Baby Got Dak, Clash of the Tight Ends, Junk Yard Dogs, The Big Gronkowski, TD Jesus, Eifarted, Goff Balls and Louisiana Lightening

RIP dudes. Winner take all. In my league we always guarantee the final 4 to be untouchable going into the following year. Occasionally some last place guy will kill a top place guy going into the final weeks, but we try to get ahead of that by taking action on those eliminated from the playoffs. Simple drug therapy will get the bottom feeders through the end of the season without too much backlash. Then we bring them back the next year all reformed and such.  

20 hours ago, sderk said:

Now you are being a racist against cats, and misogynistic because it's a female cat. Lord God Almighty. What kind of  satred exists in this world?

How dare you infer our commish killing was in vain! We should have 40 more threads about this type of thing.

Is It possible the dog Identified as a cat? I believe this could be considered discrimination.

I think the comishes actions was justified. Sure the cat napping was aggresive. But he was just trying to spread awareness. Then for you guys to get violent? This Is the exact definition of a tragedy.

3 hours ago, Kopy said:

Is It possible the dog Identified as a cat? I believe this could be considered discrimination.

I think the comishes actions was justified. Sure the cat napping was aggresive. But he was just trying to spread awareness. Then for you guys to get violent? This Is the exact definition of a tragedy.

Crap. Now we might have to pay restitution to that meower wanna-be for offing the cat-napper owner?

Probably need to get an attorney and get a dog/cat whisperer to understand the mental state of the pet and what its choice of winter sweaters are. This might require a whole new voting thread. I'll be sure to get back to everyone on the status of this. 

On 2/10/2019 at 12:53 PM, sderk said:

Crap. Now we might have to pay restitution to that meower wanna-be for offing the cat-napper owner?

Probably need to get an attorney and get a dog/cat whisperer to understand the mental state of the pet and what its choice of winter sweaters are. This might require a whole new voting thread. I'll be sure to get back to everyone on the status of this. 

Well, let's not overlook the fact that the jury instructions may have been improper and/or the court abused its discretion. Perhaps there is an equitable remedy that we can employ here instead. But if not, then simple damages might not be enough. There should be punitive damages as well.