Sign in to follow this  
brotherbock

My commish murdered my friend after I made a bad trade. Should this be allowed?

Should a commish be able to murder my friend?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Commish murdered my friend--should that be allowed?

• No, a FF commish should not be able to murder your friend.
    • Sure, a FF commish should be able to murder your friend. But only *your* friend.
    • An FF commish should not be able to murder anyone.
    • 'FF' should come with the article 'a' because the first F stands for Fantasy.
    • 'FF' should come with the article 'an' because you pronounce it 'eff eff'.

Hi everyone. I'm in a league with $51.34 in dues payable every 3 and a half weeks, and we have a trade deadline of Wednesday at 1:34am in week 6. I made a trade for a really great player (TJ Yeldon) and I gave up a guy I thought was good in Kevin Kasper. My commish thought the trade was unfair, but he let it go through. Then he drove to my friend's house and murdered him in his sleep. I think it was to get back at me for the trade. My friend didn't even play in the league. I sent the commish an email saying I think he was out of line, and he got all upset and said I should shut my OutlookHole and mind my own business. Is this something that an FF commish should be allowed to do?

• Like 6

Seriously, I checked that lone star guys post history and its all just these autistic complicated commish rules polls. Its like someones extremely unfunny idea of schtick or hes just a nutcase. Really creeps me out either way. Like seriously whats the joke? Wheres the troll? Its just odd.

Hey, wait a minute. Are you telling us the truth here? I mean, 4 points for a sack? Hmmm...

Seems a little high. I'm starting to believe this guy is making up the situation

Hey, wait a minute. Are you telling us the truth here? I mean, 4 points for a sack? Hmmm...

Completely legit, I can vouch for him. I'm the friend who got murdered. That -10 cost me the game, I was up by 9.99 points on the commish's uncle's neighbors cousins team. And they like to play the family card. Smdh

We had this problem in my league a few years ago. We created a by law that allowed murder and gave a a 10+ bonus, but only if it was the person you were playing that week and if you got away with it. Best 12 11 team league I've played in.

We had this problem in my league a few years ago. We created a by law that allowed murder and gave a a 10+ bonus, but only if it was the person you were playing that week and if you got away with it. Best 12 11 team league I've played in.

We vote on murder in my league. No two ways about it. Best solution for everyone.

Agreed. in a league like this someone needs to go.

Might as well be by commish murder.

Best. Parody. Thread. Ever.

:doublethumbsup:

Edit: It looks like Mike has caught on and is locking all of Lonestar's stupid poll threads as they hit the board.

I didn't read any of the posts that led to this one, but I'm pretty sure murder should not be allowed.

Are there any bonuses for drafting OJ Simpson and/or Ray Carruth?

Didn't your commish used to be the one that drafted Aaron Hernandez every year?

Didn't your commish used to be the one that drafted Aaron Hernandez every year?

Well, he gave money to Hernandez every year. A plain brown envelope dropped in an alley behind a Burger King. Not sure why. But he got the commish gig when the previous commish died. The guy fell headfirst onto a baseball bat. Apparently.

We vote on murder in my league. No two ways about it. Best solution for everyone.

Voting on murders is asinine. Owners will only vote for how the murder affects them. Or against just b/c they're bitter they weren't murdered.

Unless there is proof of collusion i.e. murder conspiracy, murders should be allowed to just go through no questions.

• Like 1

Voting on murders is asinine. Owners will only vote for how the murder affects them. Or against just b/c they're bitter they weren't murdered.

Unless there is proof of collusion i.e. murder conspiracy, murders should be allowed to just go through no questions.

Not in my league. We murder those who are the most annoying to the other owners. Doesn't matter the outcome of team finish. We have only a couple left. :)

I like this murder thing, but don't like the fact that you are limited to just one a week. Any daily murder / purge leagues available?

I like this murder thing, but don't like the fact that you are limited to just one a week. Any daily murder / purge leagues available?

Terrorist.

How big were his cans?

Been a while since I seen this on the bored (normally would be "her", obviously).

newcomers would have no way of realizing that this statement used to inundate threads for years....

Been a while since I seen this on the bored (normally would be "her", obviously).

newcomers would have no way of realizing that this statement used to inundate threads for years....

Couldn't resist, back in the day you went and punched the guy in the face in front of his wife and kids - now it's murder?

link?

Let's not overlook the big problem with this poll.

It belongs in "A Little Help", now doesn't it?

Who needs help with murder? This is league structure talk.

Speaking of purging, are the sequels to the first one any good?

Let's not overlook the big problem with this poll.

It belongs in "A Little Help", now doesn't it?

Agreed. we should alert management to move this to the 'A little Help' board.

There's a really simple solution to this. You have a double draft...FF draft first, followed by "FF Owners and Friends Death Watch Draft". If you had drafted your friend for your death watch team, then even when your commish murdered him, you WIN! Rules are subtract current age from 100. If your friend was 32...BAM!!! That's a huge 68 point score for your Death Watch team!