Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

week 4 stream def/st

Anyone else considering the Colts def vs Hou? I'm a Texans fan and I can honestly say we kind of suck. O-line sucks, coach sucks, QB is basically a rookie and makes rookie mistakes. There is some great talent on the team, but for some reason they can not get it together. Colts Def has looked pretty good so far.

Who are you streaming?

• Like 1

I took Seattle, but GB, LAC, and Cleveland are good options too.

SEA has been more consistent week-to-week and actually has been scoring decent points.

GB has done little on D, but has a great matchup.

LAC has also done little, but they have played good offenses. They also have a good matchup.

CLE has been far better than the rep they get. They have some playmakers of D!

Debating Colts, Titans, Cowboys and Lions at the moment but the pickings are slim in my league.

Lions are not a good D but Patricia has them playing better and face the Cowboys who don't put up much points.

I was really high on Cowboys D last week but they were a letdown and Sean Lee is now out with a hammy. Still they got the turnover prone Stafford at home.

Are the Titans defense this good or are the opponents they've faced that bad?

Colts have surprisingly been a strong D this season and get the Texans at home who have not impressed at all.

SEA was my add vs Rosen

If you have balls, go NYJ...Despite last weeks collapse, I mostly fault the lack of productivity from the O, I like this team and look forward to them playing NE... Jax offense has done nothing 2 of 3 games.

Packers.

Rolling Arizona at home vs seattle. Very low total in that game with a toss-up spread. Smells like an ugly grinder similar to bears game. Hoping they can take adv of that Seattle line unlike the cowboys last week.

I tried to pick up LAC and GB with a little FAAB but got outbid, so I picked up the BROWNS as free agents to stream this week.

Rolling with CLeveland for a while.

In our league they have 11, 9, 11 in first 3 weeks. Against PIT and NO also. They are #4 in ESPN league so far. And they just got an offense upgrade so they may improve.

In our league they have 11, 9, 11 in first 3 weeks. Against PIT and NO also. They are #4 in ESPN league so far. And they just got an offense upgrade so they may improve.

i'm with you here. like the fact too that they have some playmakers at all three levels in garrett, collins, and peppers/ward.

They might be getting ogbah back which is good news for the pass rush. He was one of the reasons the Browns felt comfortable picking ward over chubb in the draft.

I agree with this. I think CLE is a good option in week 4, but has the makings of a potentially decent weekly play. They rack up stats in the right categories for fantasy purposes.

• Like 1

Cleveland has a legit defense, and their work against PIT and NO gives some hope for the future.....but their upcoming schedule is brutal. And as good as Mayfield looked last week, he's still a rookie and will have some costly turnovers that will put that defense in bad spots at times.

I'm going Chargers this week and for the next few weeks. SF,OAK,@CLE,TEN is much better schedule....though I don't think that D is as good as Cleveland's.

Hurricanes def.

I picked them up yesterday.

I own Cleve too and this week ain’t bad but yes, their schedule coming up is horrible. Some dude cut Jax D and kept Tenn D instead....go figure that one.

Even though Jax Defense is mediocre regarding FF points, I may give up my number two waiver position to try to get them. I have a feeling the number one guy may be doing the same though, so we shall see.

Anyhow, Jax at home against a rookie.....why not?

Jags at home vs a rookie Qb is a winner.

Good luck.

with baldwin coming back i'm switching from cardinals to tenn. titans seem to be good at mucking games up, getting some sacks and turnovers. wentz isn't back to where he was yet, colts held him down last week. bonus to this is tenn plays buffalo next week as well.

• Like 1

with baldwin coming back i'm switching from cardinals to tenn. titans seem to be good at mucking games up, getting some sacks and turnovers. wentz isn't back to where he was yet, colts held him down last week. bonus to this is tenn plays buffalo next week as well.

Strongly considering the Titans here as well in a home game. They seem like they're going the route of the Jags where they just want to win ugly low scoring football. Vrabel at head coach, nice offseason acquisitions, Wentz working his way back. They're very low in all the rankings but I can see a lot to like with the Titans.

I went Seattle. Arizona is a bad team with terrible coaching. They could have survived palmer retiring or Arians retiring. Not both. They will not be a contender for as long as the head coaching staff is there. The play calling is stale. Arians said recently that they are not using DJs properly.

Their D is terrible. If Carrol was smart (he is not) he would run Carson another 30 times against a team giving up the 2nd most fantasy points to rbs.

I may just stick with Cleveland. I can't believe I am saying this. The Oakland offense looks like shlt. Cleveland has the most takeaways this year, and Mayfield can only give their defense more a breather.

Debating Colts, Titans, Cowboys and Lions at the moment but the pickings are slim in my league.

Lions are not a good D but Patricia has them playing better and face the Cowboys who don't put up much points.

I was really high on Cowboys D last week but they were a letdown and Sean Lee is now out with a hammy. Still they got the turnover prone Stafford at home.

Are the Titans defense this good or are the opponents they've faced that bad?

Colts have surprisingly been a strong D this season and get the Texans at home who have not impressed at all.

I'm in the exact same boat. Benched MIN and looking at Colts, Titans, Cowboys, and Dolphins. It's a really hard decision right now.

MIA has 7 INT, but is letting up a lot of points, and the Pats need to prove something. This makes me nervous.

DAL is sacking QBs left and right (11), but they have no INTs. But as you mentioned, it's Stafford. I don't care how "good" he looked last Sunday night. But with Lee out, this matchup is red flagged for me.

TEN (8 Sacks-3 INTs-1 TOs) shut down Jacksonville no problem, and although PHI has scored some points, they have given up 10 Sacks-2 INTs-4 TOs in the first three weeks. I kind of like this.

IND has also let up some points, but made up for it with 10 Sacks-2 INTs-3 TOs. In the first three games, HOU has given up 10 Sacks-3 INTs-2 TOs. That's enticing.

I need to mull it over some more.

Im playing Browns D but make no mistake, Im not confident. I think thats a trap game, crossing country to play the Raiders in Mayfields first start.

Last time browns won back to back games anybody?

Last time browns won back to back games anybody?

Admittedly cheated, but I had to look.

2014 (7-9)...Weeks 9 (vs TB 22-17) and Week 10 (at CIN 24-3) and Week 8 (vs OAK 23-13)

Side notes...

*lost four games this season by 4 pts or less

*Mike Pettine HC, I seriously dont remember who the fock this individual is

*QBs, Brian Hoyer and Conner Shaw???

*Four pro-bowlers including Joe Hayden, Joe Thomas

*No Josh Gordon