Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

I want to start Chris Carson. I do

But I can not trust Carrol. He is a moron. It's such a juicy matchup but he is almost retarded.

No.

Being kind of hard on the man.

I mean after all he is the coach that passed the football from the one yard away from winning the the super bowl. with Lynch on the team.

I'm going to sound like a reverse Geico ad here.

That McCaffrey was 3rd among NFL RBs with 30 touches last week and Kamara was 2nd with 31.....not surprising.

What is surprising ?

That the guy who was tops in RB touches last week was Chris Carson with 34.

Combine the fact that 32 of those touches were carries and that there's no defense that teams have chosen to run against more than they have against Arizona, and you have a situation in which I'd happily place a bet on Carson experiencing satisfactory usage on Sunday despite Carroll's reputation.

I would be a little concern after he had so many touches.

"He bounced right back this week, hes ready to go again, Carroll said. Hes ready to do it and Im ready to call it if thats the way it is, I aint got no problem with it, but I dont think itll happen like that.

This makes me want to start him even more. Pete Carrol is a liar. Straight up. If he told me it was dark outside I would check and assume the entire time he is lying till I saw the dark with my own 2 eyes.

Every 3rd word from his mouth is a lie. In the sentence. Hi. Im Pete Carrol. Pete. Is a lie somehow.

On the bright side..had I started him. He would have only got 4 points less than fornette

I benched Michel with his 12 o'clock game thinking Carson was fine(really liked the matchup), 1pm and all of a sudden he's inactive.