Sign in to follow this  
oldtimer

Antonio Callaway

What are your thoughts on him in a Dynasty League? I drafted him in each of my dynasty leagues and I had him rated higher personally than both Ridley and Moore. His pot smoking habit and attitude dropped him to the 4th round. I can get a very nice return on him right now because of his 10 targets last week and his future ability in that offense. Is he worth hanging on to considering he's one step away from beginning the Josh Gordon program on how to ruin your career, or is he a must keep for the coming years? Talent-wise, I believe he's a keeper. Common sense tells me to trade him and take what I've been offered (first round picks in the rookie draft next year by two separate owners - 12 team league and I am rebuilding).

If it weren't for the advent of Mayfield, I would suggest moving him. However, if Mayfield turns out to be as good as I expect he will, Callaway will be money for years to come....which makes him a hold.

• Like 1

I think he could be what Hilton is to Luck

Good comp. He has the upside to produce a Tyreke Hill type rookie season. In fact, the similarities between the two are uncanny.

I think Mayfield will have a tough road game this weekend at the Raiders.

I’m taking the Raiders money line.

If it weren't for the advent of Mayfield, I would suggest moving him. However, if Mayfield turns out to be as good as I expect he will, Callaway will be money for years to come....which makes him a hold.

Sure. Except for the part where he is a raging idiot. No less of an idiot than josh gordon.

Im taking the Raiders money line.

dude. The raiders are a dumpster fire. I fully expect Mayfield to dismantle them and for Hyde to hit 100 yards and a td

I’m taking the Raiders money line.

Why? The Raiders are garbage, especially their defense.

Rolling with callaway in DFS, he's the minimum on fanduel

Good information....

His talent was 1st round but he's a headcase. If I'm rebuilding and can get an early first I'd likely take it, despite the potential.

Thing is I don't see his value going down, especially if Mayfield is as advertised. He must have shown enough that CLE felt comfortable jettisoning Gordon. So I wouldn't pull the trigger quite yet.

It depends on your team and its weaknesses. If yer thin at rb and can get a likely high first (to draft a rb) then do it. If you have a stable of young rbs then you may want to keep him.

dude. The raiders are a dumpster fire. I fully expect Mayfield to dismantle them and for Hyde to hit 100 yards and a td

Ok I think that could happen.

Also thought there was no way the Vikings would lose at home vs the Biils either I bet.

Just a guy feeling, nothing says that the Raiders should win, but guess what, it could happen.

I’m predicting a raiders victory plus I back it up with a money line pick.

If your right let me have it.

Yeap.

Just a guy feeling.

I already backed it up with a money line bet, let’s see what happens.

Let me have it if the Browns do win.

Thanks.

Just a guy feeling.

I already backed it up with a money line bet

Let me have it if the Browns do win.

Thanks.

:rolleyes: That's the most ambiguously gay thing I have ever read.

Not that there is anything wrong with that..........

LOL, at first I thought he meant "gut" feeling, but then responded a second time and said "guy" feeling...haven't really heard that before. :)

Obvious trap game, raiders win this. Cant even recall last time browns won back to back games. The Elway drive year? No idea. I know its a cross country trip and a rookies first start.

Lol I guess it does

I know this isn't a bunch of great choices but I have to choose two from Cooper, Calloway, Hogan and Baldwin in .5 ppr. What say you ffboard?

Hogan.

Calloway.

LOL, at first I thought he meant "gut" feeling, but then responded a second time and said "guy" feeling...haven't really heard that before. :)

Y and T are next to keyboard...im sure he meant gut.

Phone keyboards are tiny

I'd disagree. They've failed to make some second half adjustments, and they certainly miss Khalil Mack, but there's reason to be optimistic.

Firstly, they're sixth in the NFL in yards gained, and third in time of possession. Not only is the offense moving the ball, it's controlling it as well. All while operating a new system. They've had problems in the red zone, and with turnovers, especially in the second half of games. The defense is what it is. This is a big game, at home, and the team is due for a big game.

Obviously, if they lose they're probably done. As for Callaway, him and Mayfield had a nice rapport in pre-season, though I'm sure Landry will glory hog a lot of targets.

I'd be worried about Oakland putting Gareon Conley on Callaway outside. He's the Raider's best corner, and has played well when on the field.

he's the minimum on fanduel

Yeah, I was surprised by this pricing given that he scored 16 pts in week 2 and received 10 targets in week 3.

- - -

The Raiders hung tough with Denver in week 2 and undefeated Miami on the road last week. They're no pushover.

Rolling with callaway in DFS, he's the minimum on fanduel

Almost paid off made it to the 1 yd line on a 59 yd cross, thems the brakes.

How do you like it?

Just win baby.

Thank you Jesus.

Just win baby.

Thank you Jesus.

Another game decided by the refs. How could you possibly reverse that spot on the Hyde run?

Another game decided by the refs. How could you possibly reverse that spot on the Hyde run?

Don’t care didn’t see it, pay me.

Thank you.

Just win Baby

You've got a good football team, with a talented young QB and the makings of a stout defense. You're better than this, quit whining about officiating. ESPECIALLY after playing the Raiders.

Y and T are next to keyboard...im sure he meant gut.

Phone keyboards are tiny

So are his hands.

Callaway owners still holding or have you already jumped ship? He could explode in the second half of the season once he starts figuring things out. Im gonna be patient.

Callaway owners still holding or have you already jumped ship? He could explode in the second half of the season once he starts figuring things out. Im gonna be patient.

I'm dropping him for Gabriel

I give up. Try to get Tyler Lockett back who I shouldn't have dropped. I dropped DeDe Westbrook too and someone picked him up.

Holding him with the injury to Higgins pushing him back to get more targets, but not holding with confidence.

Team is bringing in Rishard Matthews for a look.

If not for the Higgins injury I may have dumped him already.

Probably starting him this week due to byes. Got cute a couple weeks ago starting him and it cost me in a few leagues. Definitely nervous about going with him.