Sign in to follow this  
browndelivers

Njoku

Thoughts on him ROS? Would you drop Burton or Ebron to pick him up? Burton feels like a dud (Trubisky just doesn't have it) and Ebron seems both Doyle-injury and TD dependent.

I like Njoku's outlook ROS.....gotta be better than he has been. However, I am holding on Burton. Nagy will figure out that he must simplify things for Trubisky to flourish, which should mean a steady diet of targets to Burton, who I believe has the skills to cash in.

Would consider dropping Ebron for him though, for the reasons you gave.

Baker was spreading the ball around. he's got the arm strength and confidence so I see Njoku's #'s picking up. The real gold is Jarvis Landry, trade for him NOW if you can get him.

All Njoku needs is 4-5 targets a game to turn that into something. He has crazy YAC ability

Njoku had only 2 throws in the second half....that’s not many. So, I’m not as enthusiastic as I would like to be. But, I’ve read how much BM loves to throw to TE in college, so I hope this transfers to the pros. I picked him up and he is on a one week trial, maybe two weeks. I can flex him in so I’m not looking for him to be my starter. If I were hoping he’d be my starter, I would not cut Burton yet because Chicago paid a lot of money to get him, so I think they will find a way to utilize him more.

Njoku has 18 targets thr last two weeks since mayfield took over as starter...more than the first 3 weeks.....23 points in ppr last two weeks...15.5 the first 3 games

He has a very friendly te schedule the rest of the way after this week...chargers have been pretty stingy against te's but kittle hit them up for 6-125-1...after that he has Tampa and pitt