Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Edelman owners -- start or wait?

Me too...played Edelman with Adams banged up and unsure for Sunday so I have to choose between Adams and Kupp on Sunday

Me too...played Edelman with Adams banged up and unsure for Sunday so I have to choose between Adams and Kupp on Sunday

cobb hobbled and allisson probably out with concussion if that helps

Needed to play Edelman tonight in case Adam's doesnt go Sunday I can throw Kupp in there....my other receiver is Diggs

hey, if he can cobble together 3 more catches for 24 more yrds (you know, since he's averaging 8 yds a catch or so)

it's not a completely lost night.

I dunno...Those of you that have Edelman have to be somewhat happy about tonights game.

It looks like he's gonna be the go to target that he used to be for Brady. :dunno:

• Like 1

I dunno...Those of you that have Edelman have to be somewhat happy about tonights game.

It looks like he's gonna be the go to target that he used to be for Brady. :dunno:

I am slightly encouraged. He got about what was expected, and if he doesn't have that drop he has 8-90. Didn't win me a game, but didn't set me back going into the weekend either. He will be a consistent 7-8 catch ppr wr2 hopefully.

He was also a yard away from a TD on the first drive if it gets blocked better (Patterson scored on the next play at the 1 yard line with the same look Edelman got previously). The huge drop while he was wide open hurt as he could've taken it for 25+ yards. Not the greatest night but very encouraging moving forward and the matchup next week is a great one vs KC.

• Like 1

He was also a yard away from a TD on the first drive if it gets blocked better (Patterson scored on the next play at the 1 yard line with the same look Edelman got previously). The huge drop while he was wide open hurt as he could've taken it for 25+ yards. Not the greatest night but very encouraging moving forward and the matchup next week is a great one vs KC.

What bothers me is they pretty much removed him from the gameplan in the 2nd half, in particular, after that drop on the left sideline that you referenced. Old Edelman never came off the field unless it was goalline work...hoping it's just him getting eased back in a bit.

I'm optimistic going forward, but I'd be a helluva lot more optimistic if hogan or Gordon went down... I see a lot of TD dependent 60 yard games in their future... great for Brady owners though