Sign in to follow this  
browndelivers

Hate the Drake

(For you Seinfeld fans out there)

Would you drop Kenyan Drake in order to pick up Chubb? PPR league, other RBs are Gordon, Michel, Ekeler, and Powell.

No

I would say if you are dropping Drake and you were not starting him anyway so Chubb would just be a bench stash, then sure. If you are starting drake as an RB2 or FLEX and drop him to plug Chubb into the same spot then no.

I would say if you are dropping Drake and you were not starting him anyway so Chubb would just be a bench stash, then sure. If you are starting drake as an RB2 or FLEX and drop him to plug Chubb into the same spot then no.

Nice, very good point.

Thanks.

I agree, if you aren't going to play the Drake (I hate the Drake!) you should put someone on your bench with more upside than the Drake.

Thanks everyone. Hes been on my bench recently since I have Gordon/Michel/Ekeler/Powell, which is why I was thinking of dropping him and betting on some long term upside.