Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

Anybody starting Hogan tonight

Last ditch effort before you drop

Him. I think Edelman might free him up. Tonight we see. Could be the game to see anything from him. If not, he gone. Both starting DBs are out for Colts and hoodie will always run the score up on them due to deflate gate

It is the Pats after all, Hogan could be the one to have the big game now that everyone has written him off, but I wouldn't start him unless there wasn't a more viable option.

Cut Hogan this week, which means he will have maybe 2 TDs before going back into his shell for a few weeks. I should have learned from 2016 to not roster him.

After that Patterson TD screen pass, he gone. Never again will I draft a pats WR in a contract year

Old reliable with a stellar 3-34 performance

Benched, and now dropped.

Im not a fan of saying too many mouths to feed, but its never been more appropriate than for this Pats team. Sure he could have a big game next week. But you need guys you can rely on and he isnt it.

Hogan is the master of playing a bunch of snaps but not having a bunch of opportunities to...you know...score fantasy points. The Colts were almost down to pulling dudes out of the crowd to play defense and Hogan still couldnt do much. He is a drop unless you are in a super deep league where you just have to take the snap count.

I dropped him last week

He was a target of mine this year. I was wrong. Had one good game against the Jags for 2 TD's, which won me a game.....otherwise, nothing. Sat him this week, and now dropping.

On the bright side, I also own Gordon and started him this week. Got lucky on that TD, but I'll take it, and hope things improve as time moves on and chemistry develops. If I know Brady, he will now trust him in the endzone for the jump balls.

Target of mine also.

I dropped him for Boyd two weeks ago.

I usually wait until week four before making moves unless it’s a kicker or def.

But you can tell it’s just not clicking with him.