Sign in to follow this  
Eddie Kennison

Drop Burton, John Brown, Tevin Coleman, Philip Lindsey, or Ridley for V. McDonald

Or just take a zero. Burton on a bye and need another TE.

Starting lineup plus bench is stacked. Dont want to drop a good player for a one week rental. Opponent this week looks tough, but I can beat them. May not be too much margin for error.

10 Team .5 ppr

3-1 in 2nd place and highest scorer in league

Agree with above.

Second Qb? Second def?

If not Burton.

Play to win the game.

Hey good luck.

• Like 1

only a 4 man bench??????

no 2nd QB or D ?

Sorry. Also have Goff on the bench. No second Def. Also have Howard on the bench because I started James White in his place. Think I may drop Brown bc Im strong at WR. But then again, Brown seems too valuable. Dropping Burton might be smart here, but TE is so scarce this year

Starting Thomas and Diggs, and flexing Sanders. Started White and Barkley at RB. Big Ben at QB

Thx for helping, folks

I think you drop Burton too. Be be prepared to ride Vance the rest of the year because Burton will probably be gone unless you have high waiver priority.

• Like 1

I think you drop Burton too. Be be prepared to ride Vance the rest of the year because Burton will probably be gone unless you have high waiver priority.

Yeah man. I drafted Burton, but its not like hes been a world beater. Potential is there though. I wont get him back, but Vance has a damn bye on week 7. For the good of my team, I think I have to Get Vance, keep 2 TEs, and drop either Brown or Coleman. Waivers look like a TE wasteland.

Nah. On second thought, Ill drop Burton. Thx for advice gents

Yeah man. I drafted Burton, but its not like hes been a world beater. Potential is there though. I wont get him back, but Vance has a damn bye on week 7. For the good of my team, I think I have to Get Vance, keep 2 TEs, and drop either Brown or Coleman. Waivers look like a TE wasteland.

Nah. On second thought, Ill drop Burton. Thx for advice gents

why not trade one of those guys and Burton for a up grade at TE?

never hurts to ask

Id get rid of Brown for Old Macdonald. I actually think he is going to be good ROS. He has a money match up this week. You play to win the game!

why not trade one of those guys and Burton for a up grade at TE?

never hurts to ask

Tried that, my man. There arent may viable options at TE left with all the injuries. Folks cant afford to trade a good TE bc there just arent any

Id get rid of Brown for Old Macdonald. I actually think he is going to be good ROS. He has a money match up this week. You play to win the game!

This is what I decided to do. If McDonald stays healthy, Im looking good with two decent TEs

I had a similar situation. Had to choose between Drake, M. Jones and Kerryon. I actually dropped Drake. And then of course the news comes out of Detroit that Kerryon wont get an increased workload, because their new coach is obviously an idiot...…. Even still, with his limited role, I trust him before Drake. Hoping peer pressure, and some common sense, will win out, as Kerryon is noticeably better than blount.

And of course Drake was snapped up. But he was killing me. Good Riddance.

Hope the Vance Dance pays off for both of us!

I had a similar situation. Had to choose between Drake, M. Jones and Kerryon. I actually dropped Drake. And then of course the news comes out of Detroit that Kerryon wont get an increased workload, because their new coach is obviously an idiot.... Even still, with his limited role, I trust him before Drake. Hoping peer pressure, and some common sense, will win out, as Kerryon is noticeably better than blount.

And of course Drake was snapped up. But he was killing me. Good Riddance.

Hope the Vance Dance pays off for both of us!

My brother, the Vance Dance is looking like its gonna nite is in the butt. :(

My brother, the Vance Dance is looking like its gonna nite is in the butt.

LOL. Yeah, that sucked. Add his points to my Denver Defense points, and I have a total of -1.4 Great..... Luckily I survived the week, but will be going back to Burton after this. And the rub is I also considered Ebron over McDonald, and decided McDonald had more long term potential... Hopefully I was at least right about that. LOL

Soo, I noticed Evan Engram was dropped a few weeks back, and decided to eye that situation..... He is close to healthy now, so I decdided to swap V. McDonald and stash Engram on my bench behind Burton, with the hopes that Engram will play week 7. Hope this doesnt bite me in the butt... No more Vance Dance. LOL