Sign in to follow this  
Canadianfan

Last chance to grab Aaron jones.

I just got over excited when he had a good game last week and majority carries. Thought maybe MM decided to be a good coach again, false alarm. Hes back in wait and see mode til the staff does what literally every single person in the organization and internet says they should do and plays Jones 60/40 at least.

Definitely seems like when the packers are in catch-up mode jwill and ty-mont are the choice du jur. Frustrating, I definitely understand.

Definitely seems like when the packers are in catch-up mode jwill and ty-mont are the choice du jur. Frustrating, I definitely understand.

All three are healthy which isn't helping the situation. In the past it seemed 2/3 were always banged up.

I like when a person can admit they were wrong and don’t just make excuses

I like when a person can admit they were wrong and don’t just make excuses

I hope you're not taking about me. I'm not changing my opinion or admitting any wrong here..

I'll say it again "Aaron jones is THE running back to own in Green Bay". If you have a chance to get him, do it now.

So youre just a hypocrite then, and does any of this sound familiar?

You went out on the limb and predicted that the 3rd GB rb would see 15 touches & 100 yds....You're wrong ...but you're still trying to pat yourself on the back

Laughable OP

Own it

• Like 1

I just got over excited when he had a good game last week and majority carries. Thought maybe MM decided to be a good coach again, false alarm. Hes back in wait and see mode til the staff does what literally every single person in the organization and internet says they should do and plays Jones 60/40 at least.

You went out on the limb and predicted that the 3rd GB rb would see 15 touches & 100 yds....You're wrong ...but you're still trying to pat yourself on the back

Laughable OP

Own it[/quote

You're making it sound like he was a complete bust. 9 touches and 59 yards isn't disasterous at all. He was well on his way until the packers had to go into catch up mode. They totally abandoned the run, other than a few Rodgers audibles late.

I'm absolutely not trying to pat myself on the back here, nor do I think I'm a fantasy guru. I've been wrong many times, but I'll tell you again, Aaron jones is the back to own on the team.

Be patient my child

Ps.....loving the attention that this post is getting...however, I'd love to here some actual analysis on why you guys disagree.

Mike McCarthy on Aaron jones....

“The thing I would be critical of if I was sitting in your chair would be that the opportunities those three guys are getting or maybe Aaron needs more opportunities,” McCarthy allowed. “But when you’re playing in no-huddle offense or two-minute offense as we were against Chicago, we’ve been in too many out-of-balance games so far this year. But that’s the way football is. You have to be able to fight through all different types of adversity, and regardless of who the back is. So I feel really good about how our backs are being rotated.

Yes, if they played him more he would be a league winner. Yes you are correct, he is sooo good. 6.1 ypc and the all time 2nd highest ypc in history.

Yes 40 yards is so good. How is this guy still available ????? loooool

Also, an Aaron jones is a wild card. He's a guy when it comes to week 13-16, when the weather is bad, could be that flex spot to deliver a 150 yard, two TD game.

I ask you all be patient and not react like BTL99 ...Don't come in here after every packer possession and ridicule.

Wait

All I said was that who is Aaron Jones??? Guy has done zero and you guys acting like he is some beast and I had to check you guys.

I hope you're not taking about me. I'm not changing my opinion or admitting any wrong here..

I'll say it again "Aaron jones is THE running back to own in Green Bay". If you have a chance to get him, do it now.

He’s definitely talking about you. Can’t admit just die with the lie bruh.

• Like 1

He’s definitely talking about you. Can’t admit ###### just die with the lie bruh.

Why so angry bro? lol

All I said was that who is Aaron Jones??? Guy has done zero and you guys acting like he is some beast and I had to check you guys.

Who said he's a beast? Not one person in here.

He was a beast last year when he started a few games and has been clearly the best RB this year for them when hes been on the field. Not saying hes a great fantasy start yet, he isnt, because of the coach. But if MM got a clue yea Jones would be a beast imo.

He was a beast last year when he started a few games and has been clearly the best RB this year for them when hes been on the field. Not saying hes a great fantasy start yet, he isnt, because of the coach. But if MM got a clue yea Jones would be a beast imo.

He was a beast and he continues to be the running back to own in Green Bay. No, he's not the next Gurley or Elliott, but he has the talent to become fantasy relevant and a RB2

We will see what happens if GB can control SF this week.

Yes we need to see a normal game script. Week prior Jones had a decent game and got the most carries. I’m even considering starting him again cuz I’m hurting at RB.

Aaron Jones is a beast. MM is just a complete dumbarse. I thought Jones was pulled for missing a blocking assignment, but hes the best runner on the team.

Aaron Jones is a beast. MM is just a complete dumbarse. I thought Jones was pulled for missing a blocking assignment, but hes the best runner on the team.

MM is not a dumbass. Jones was indeed pulled for missing an assignment. He's also the 3rd best Rb receiver on the team. That's why he's not dominating carries, but he's still leading the rbs the last two weeks ...As a pure runner, the other two are miles from him. And it doesn't help that Rodgers can't move. A healthy Rodgers doesn't need an extra pass blocker, he runs around and buys time...after the San Fran game the packers have a bye...Rodgers will have two weeks to hopefully get to 100 percent.

Yes we need to see a normal game script. Week prior Jones had a decent game and got the most carries. I’m even considering starting him again cuz I’m hurting at RB.

I'll be flexing Jones this week. I think this is the perfect storm. SF will not jump out on the Packers. GB can get the lead in this game, eat clock and run the ball. Once they are up they can limit Rodgers drop backs and get him as healthy as possible after the bye week.

Going forward I don't know think that RB will be someone that you can trust unless there is a Williams injury. Jones will be a high upside flex 10 (Mia), 13 (Az) and 16 (@NYJ).

McCarthy finally realized that rotating three backs isn't going to work. Glad to see jones finally dominate touches. Still being under utilized, however this game was a step in the right direction.

On another note, montgomery should not have been allowed on that flight . That was gross.

Alright boys and girls, ill say it one more time, go grab jones before it's too late lol

This complicates things for me. I was all set to go for Jones until FitzMagic becomes available. I don’t trust my Matt Ryan in outdoor colder places and he has a bunch this second half. He will not be beasty like he was in first half.

Tampa QBs are golden with all the passing and all the weapons they have.

But I now believe Jones may be very productive as it gets colder. GB will realize the need for balance.

So, even though I’m not sure I would start him as a RB (White and Mack) I could flex him in. But then I would have to go with Ryan and my Dak Prescott and play the best match up.

Hmmmmmmmmm, tough decisions.......any thoughts are welcome here. How BEASTY could AJones become?

Coach maybe got a clue finally? GASP all of us here touting him for weeks are all so surprised by this game! Whoda thunk it?! Dummy.

Hes an RB1 or high RB2 rest of the way. Enjoy.

Yes, just like I drafted him to be, he’s looking good for a second half run.

drafted him for my ffpc team and stashed for 2nd half run. finally finishing games!

Congrats you’re 3-7 at best with him as a starter

Congrats youre 3-7 at best with him as a starter

Who drafted him to be a starter? He was drafted later to be a 2nd half value. This would only be a burn if he was being taken rnd4 and leaned on all year.

Congrats you’re 3-7 at best with him as a starter

to the contrary. i am moving to 7-3 in ffpc with him as a strong flex.

He was only drafted in one of my four leagues.

And then he was dropped after week one.

I landed him on two of my four teams.

This game was his game that will pole volt him going forward.

Hes definitely talking about you. Cant admit ###### just die with the lie bruh.

Where you hiding?

Laughable OP

Laughable

Own it

Possible 1st round pick in a redraft

He will be a popular 2nd rounder. People too savvy to trust Mike with a 1st round pick again.

Guys go get Aaron Jones while you still can. Dude is a beast looooooooooooooooooool.

• Like 1

he'll be drafted in the late 2nd early 3rd next year. I'd say I nailed it.

no chance

• Like 1