Sign in to follow this  
Canadianfan

Last chance to grab Aaron jones.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:20 PM, weepaws said:

Can’t rank Jones as a rb1 with J Williams healthy. 

.:lol:

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

I would say that, Jones has had theee amazing weekends, wk 3 he scored 21 non ppr points, wk 5 he scored 42 non ppr points and wk 8he scored 34 non ppr points, those three weeks his avg rb ranking was 2nd. 

The other 5 weekends his rb ranking is 24th. 

So other then those three amazing weekends he’s a rb2 at best. 

Find it interesting that this thread pops up when Jones scores big points, those three times, what about those other weeks? 

Thank you. 

waiting for 12 names you would rather own?????

2 hours ago, NAn said:

<grabs fork and knife>

He is sharing time, but (1) just more of a 65/35 split and (2) he's being put in positions for big plays, (3) he's making most of those opportunities performing as a RB1.

If he refuses to answer the one simple question of who are the 12 #1's above him then there is no hope for him, and he loses relevance.  Admission of mistaken takes is soothing to ones soul.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, remote controller said:

If he refuses to answer the one simple question of who are the 12 #1's above him then there is no hope for him, and he loses relevance.  Admission of mistaken takes is soothing to ones soul.

He must be in a 2 team league, so CMC and Cook are #1’s.  A. Jones is the top #2.  

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

I would say that, Jones has had theee amazing weekends, wk 3 he scored 21 non ppr points, wk 5 he scored 42 non ppr points and wk 8he scored 34 non ppr points, those three weeks his avg rb ranking was 2nd. 

The other 5 weekends his rb ranking is 24th. 

So other then those three amazing weekends he’s a rb2 at best. 

Find it interesting that this thread pops up when Jones scores big points, those three times, what about those other weeks? 

Thank you. 

weepaws please stop, you're starting to sound stupid.   If jones doesn't drop that cookie three weeks ago, he's about 10 fantasy points behind Mcaffrey.

he's not only a RB1 he has a chance to be NUMBER ONE

Now once again points taking from non ppr , not ppr, thank you. 

Non of my picks should be nor ever have been taken seriously, I’ve said this for 30 years on this site. 

Hes a great rb2. 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, remote controller said:

waiting for 12 names you would rather own?????

Which week? 

There have been weeks he wasn’t even worthy of a flex spot. 

Hey about Ekeler, he’s right behind Jones in total points in a non ppr.

Do you think he’s a rb1 also?  

Thanks for the reply this is fun. 

Hey I know you all love Jones, and he’s been ok sometimes , mixed in with amazing three times, I just don’t see a true rb1. 

You do, I don’t , but please my rankings really shouldn’t be taken to heart, ff isn’t the end all for me, it’s just a fun lucky little hobby , that I participate in and win or lose a little money.  

Good luck. 

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

Hey I know you all love Jones, and he’s been ok sometimes , mixed in with amazing three times, I just don’t see a true rb1. 

You do, I don’t , but please my rankings really shouldn’t be taken to heart, ff isn’t the end all for me, it’s just a fun lucky little hobby , that I participate in and win or lose a little money.  

Good luck. 

No English major here but.......

Someone that can use comma's so precisely must be alright!

Que pasa, amigo?

10 hours ago, Canadianfan said:

weepaws please stop, you're starting to sound stupid.   If jones doesn't drop that cookie three weeks ago, he's about 10 fantasy points behind Mcaffrey.

he's not only a RB1 he has a chance to be NUMBER ONE

I don’t know or really I don’t understand why my value of Jones is so important to you and others. 

I don’t set the standard, and please take every single one of my predictions in stride. 

I see him as a rb2 , you don’t , it’s ok to me that you don’t agree with my assessment of Jones., but it’s not ok with you that I don’t see it your way, mmm why? 

I find it interesting that Jones has had two really amazing games, and look at him and his rb1ranking based on his total points. 

Look at Edmonds with his monster 33 point and and then Coleman with his 35 point game, now  they both rank as a low rb2. 

Those two games which do count have made his over total a rb1, but if you look at his other six games total of 11 points per game he’s a rb2 , and that’s the way I have him ranked. 

So I appreciate the  reply please keep them coming, it’s been fun. 

Luck. 

12 hours ago, sderk said:

.:lol:

Wow someone that never reads my post, you sure spend a lot of time reading them, and looking them up.  

Williams was hurt during last weeks game and he missed week 5. 

Those two games Jones scored an amazing 76 points or 38 per game. 

In the games that Williams has played in, Jones has scored 69 points, 11 points per game. 

In the games Willams has been a full participant in , Jones is a rb2 , the two he wasn’t , Jones has been a rb1.  

Thank for the reply.  

Next season I’ll let you hire me to run your ff team for you. 

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Wow someone that never reads my post, you sure spend a lot of time reading them, and looking them up.  

In the games that Williams has played in, Jones has scored 69 points, 11 points per game. 

In the games Willams has been a full participant in , Jones is a rb2 , the two he wasn’t , Jones has been a rb1.  

Thank for the reply.  

:lol:

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

Thank for the reply.  

where'd you get that williams was hurt week 8?

Will this post beat the "Tommy Maddux will throw for 5K yards" ..........and who will be more wrong, the OP of that post or WeePaws?  stay tuned

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cavern said:

where'd you get that williams was hurt week 8?

Yeah sorry didn’t mean week 8. 

19 hours ago, weepaws said:

Which week? 

There have been weeks he wasn’t even worthy of a flex spot. 

Hey about Ekeler, he’s right behind Jones in total points in a non ppr.

Do you think he’s a rb1 also?  

Thanks for the reply this is fun. 

Get some balls......name the twelve #1 rb's for the rest of the season as you see it.

Like I said he’s a very good rb2 , and my own opinion about him won’t change. 

Two great games won’t make me change my opinion 

Thanks for all the reply appreciate it. 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Like I said he’s a very good rb2 , and my own opinion about him won’t change. 

Two great games won’t make me change my opinion 

Thanks for all the reply appreciate it. 

Those first two sentences are just plain silly for a grown man.  You have to learn to change and adjust and not be threatened by not being right.

Lol how is my own opinion not right?  

I see him as a high rb2. 

Hes had two fantastic great games. 

Thats it. 

I think your opinion about Jones is right,that’s your own opinion, I’m not going to change that, and I don’t need to 

hey thanks 

And I more thing about this silly issue, please don’t take anything I say about ff serious, I don’t. 

It’s just a little hobby. 

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

And I more thing about this silly issue, please don’t take anything I say about ff serious, I don’t. 

It’s just a little hobby. 

Thanks. 

I think you're confusing opinion with fact. example: water is wet, there's no disputing this, saying water is dry because that's your opinion is wrong.

Aaron Jones in the 1st 8 weeks of fantasy is a RB1. This in NOT an opinion. he's ranked 3rd behind Mcaffrey and Cook.  Now,  he may end up a RB2, but at this moment, he is a RB1.  This is what the stats are saying.

your opinion should be something along the line of....."when the season ends Aaron Jones will not be a Rb1"

22 minutes ago, Canadianfan said:

I think you're confusing opinion with fact. example: water is wet, there's no disputing this, saying water is dry because that's your opinion is wrong.

Aaron Jones in the 1st 8 weeks of fantasy is a RB1. This in NOT an opinion. he's ranked 3rd behind Mcaffrey and Cook.  Now,  he may end up a RB2, but at this moment, he is a RB1.  This is what the stats are saying.

your opinion should be something along the line of....."when the season ends Aaron Jones will not be a Rb1"

No, no...he's got a different way of computing rankings. it doesn't have to do with points, rather you are to average his rank over a period of weeks  (rb1 + rb10 + rb19)/3 = rb10  or something similar.  it's a higher level of math than i am capable of understanding

41 minutes ago, Canadianfan said:

How do I know if he well or won’t be a rb1 at the end of the season, I don’t., for that reason I didn’t .

18 minutes ago, cavern said:

No, no...he's got a different way of computing rankings. it doesn't have to do with points, rather you are to average his rank over a period of weeks  (rb1 + rb10 + rb19)/3 = rb10  or something similar.  it's a higher level of math than i am capable of understanding

Matchups are based on a weekly, the game of ff is played on a weekly bases , and that’s why we set our lineups based on matchups on a weekly bases. 

Hey thanks. 

26 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Matchups are based on a weekly, the game of ff is played on a weekly bases , and that’s why we set our lineups based on matchups on a weekly bases. 

Hey thanks. 

Rb 1's and 2's don't get benched on a weekly basis......  unless of course,  you're in a 6 team league. 

10 minutes ago, Canadianfan said:

Rb 1's and 2's don't get benched on a weekly basis......  unless of course,  you're in a 6 team league. 

Would agree that shouldn’t happen, but lol I’ve seen people ask those type of question on this site. 

But points are based on weekly production, so that’s how I , meaning me personally value players, and I do use avg and not so much total points. 

It’s how I also set up my cheat sheets for drafts, it works for me for many moons now. 

Thanks for the reply, appreciate your input. 

44 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Would agree that shouldn’t happen, but lol I’ve seen people ask those type of question on this site. 

But points are based on weekly production, so that’s how I , meaning me personally value players, and I do use avg and not so much total points. 

It’s how I also set up my cheat sheets for drafts, it works for me for many moons now. 

Thanks for the reply, appreciate your input. 

appreciate your posts.  With respect, can you list the Rb's that you'd consider one.  thanks

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

How do I know if he well or won’t be a rb1 at the end of the season, I don’t., for that reason I didn’t .

You don't know that he's a RB2 now (because he's a RB1, and you can't "know" a falsehood), but you keep saying he is--so that can't be the reason for not saying something that you don't know.

I can say he’s a rb3 now if I want to, it doesn’t make it so, but it’s does to be if that’s the way I want to rank him now. 

So I’ll rank him how I want. 

And please don’t anyone ever go off of my advise, I’ve said now for 21 years on here. 

You Ekeler is ranked right behind Jones in non ppr, and I don’t consider him more than a rb3. 

So I only see two true rb1 ones right now, Cook and Mccaffery. 

Just look at their weekly rankings and avg. 

Hey thanks everyone , I’m having fun. 

So you have two RB1's , about four 2's, a couple of 3's, a bunch of 4's, a few 5's, one or two 6's, a couple of 7's , and a few 8"s ? 

and do your rankings change weekly. For example if either Zeke, Barkley, or Kamara go off this week will they be 1"s.   Or still 2's

56 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You Ekeler is ranked right behind Jones in non ppr, and I don’t consider him more than a rb3. 

So I only see two true rb1 ones right now, Cook and Mccaffery. 

Just look at their weekly rankings and avg. 

Hey thanks everyone , I’m having fun. 

You could have saved a lot of time if you would have said this up front. Your definition of a RB1 and the definition the fantasy community uses is different. So of course we can’t have a discussion. 

5 minutes ago, skinsrule05 said:

You could have saved a lot of time if you would have said this up front. Your definition of a RB1 and the definition the fantasy community uses is different. So of course we can’t have a discussion. 

Been saying this now for over five years, I do my own rankings. 

Nothing new to the so called fantasy community lol. 

I sid say just a few post above , this is how I feel about Jones and this is my personal opinion, but in today’s world, unless you fit in with everyone else’s program there is a problem. 

I have no problem how any else ranks him, rank away 

Hey thanks for the great return. 

22 minutes ago, Canadianfan said:

and do your rankings change weekly. For example if either Zeke, Barkley, or Kamara go off this week will they be 1"s.   Or still 2's

So does Coleman scoring 35 points on week now make him a rb2 in non ppr, that’s where is point total have him. 

He avg just 9 points per game, and barley even worthy of a flex spot. 

So how would you rank someone like that?  

As for me I look for avg weekly consistency and over all just my own personal feelings, like posted above. 

I know neither is popular in the so called fantasy community lol, but I’m not here to be popular, like I have said over five years, I’m the lest among everyone else on here, I probably have a 1% success rate. 

Thanks for the great return 

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

I can say he’s a rb3 now if I want to, it doesn’t make it so, but it’s does to be if that’s the way I want to rank him now. 

'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'

'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things.'

'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master — that's all.'

--Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

Lewis Carroll ever own a ff team? 

Mmmm. 

And if so, I wonder who that first ever pick was

Hey great return thanks, always appreciate it.