Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

The Walking Dead - Season 9

That was some cold sh1t last night. Focking awesome episode. Not the best ever, but best in a long time.

Anyone notice how Rick's hat hasn't aged in all these years despite being worn daily?

Got around to it last night. Real good episode.  Now we know why Machonne has been such a freak lately. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Got around to it last night. Real good episode.  Now we know why Machonne has been such a freak lately. 

The whole seasons's been pretty good so far. Can't believe there's only 2 episodes left. Usually It's a chore to get through them. This year It flew by. Can't wait for Beta to start taking names and kicking @ss

• Like 1

Notice no white males have any posistions of authority anymore? 

I jumped the shark after the Rick fake death episode

and then after 6 years, to believe that Rick never came back to his daughter, yah I call BS, he would have to be dead

also it just goes to show, don't put women in charge

On 3/24/2019 at 9:50 PM, dain11279 said:

Hot damn. Don’t fock with Alpha :o

For some reason my DVR stopped after Alpha at the the movie with her daughter.Just found out a bit ago I missed the last 10 minutes or so on another bored so went to AMC to watch.That was pretty surreal watching Daryl console Carol over another kid.

5 minutes ago, nzoner said:

For some reason my DVR stopped after Alpha at the the movie with her daughter.Just found out a bit ago I missed the last 10 minutes or so on another bored so went to AMC to watch.That was pretty surreal watching Daryl console Carol over another kid.

Yeah definitely. They set up that up just like when Sophia came out of the barn. Pretty cool.

I had to go back and re watch it but did they cover how the group that got their heads lopped off all got caught and taken to some horse stable?

I mean they just seem to gloss over that and how the highwayman guys found them? How?

Awesome episode and I'm glad they killed that little twit that keeps chasing the girl. Carolines son. And least they killed a lot of annoying people.

Alpha is such a great bad character. 

Tara is gone, just when she was being a little less annoying. 

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I had to go back and re watch it but did they cover how the group that got their heads lopped off all got caught and taken to some horse stable?

I mean they just seem to gloss over that and how the highwayman guys found them? How?

Awesome episode and I'm glad they killed that little twit that keeps chasing the girl. Carolines son. And least they killed a lot of annoying people.

They've been doing that for 10 years. 

12 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I thought the same thing. Those people were in town as far as I know. :dunno:

Episode was great. My only complaint is that im a bit sick of them meeting a new group, new group is evil, war with new group. Recyle, repeat. 

There are many other possibilities for storylines. 

The last 25 minutes got screwed up for pretty much everyone. I didn’t watch until tonight, so the episode recorded last night got everything. 

They got into it closer to the comics in some areas with all of the killing at the end. 

They ended up at the stable because they each checked on the banging pipe that was referenced several times. They were lured there with those noises. 

Spoilers

Just watched S9EP15. The Calm Before.

Wow, that's a lot of killing. 

I approve.

On 3/25/2019 at 12:37 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Notice no white males have any posistions of authority anymore? 

And the snuck a Muslim in there too 

Good season finale last night. I like Negan more as a good guy.

1 hour ago, dain11279 said:

Good season finale last night. I like Negan more as a good guy.

They went for a walk. In the snow. A couple of people got lost briefly. The bad guys got mad that they went for a walk. They didn’t do anything about it, but they got mad. :dunno:

Oh yeah, the zombies were mostly frozen so it was actually safer. 

1 hour ago, frank said:

They went for a walk. In the snow. A couple of people got lost briefly. The bad guys got mad that they went for a walk. They didn’t do anything about it, but they got mad. :dunno:

Oh yeah, the zombies were mostly frozen so it was actually safer. 

The whole storm was a little unbelievable.  Here we are expecting that there is so much snow and a blizzard that they can't see 2 feet in front of them, but yet the snow they were walking through was like 1 inch deep.  I thought they were in Georgia or Virginia.  Are we saying that they get these blizzards there in the Zombie world?  If so, then this whole Global Warming thing is a scam.  :mad:

You know, I know you have to give the show a lot of leeway, but:

First, the zombies that are unstoppable eating machines that just constantly keep moving without a need for sleep or oxygen or anything else and are almost completely mindless. Okay. So tell me why the hell so many of them were so able to lay in the snow so long that the snow covered them and then they remain perfectly still until human beings got within inches of them?

Because that's some Navy SEAL type discipline right there.

Pretty good for a mindless killing machine.

And, screw King dreadlocks for trying to tell Daryll what to do. If the king can't keep his funky dreadlocks from scaring away Carole, that's not Darrell's fault.

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The whole storm was a little unbelievable.  Here we are expecting that there is so much snow and a blizzard that they can't see 2 feet in front of them, but yet the snow they were walking through was like 1 inch deep.  I thought they were in Georgia or Virginia.  Are we saying that they get these blizzards there in the Zombie world?  If so, then this whole Global Warming thing is a scam.  :mad:

I believe they moved to the North when they went to Alexandria as they were going to DC,however your storm take is still :thumbsup: . To add to it when they showed the Whisperers camp there was no snow whatsoever and yet last week the boundary Alpha set with the heads on stakes seemed as though it was just a short walk from the camp.

10 hours ago, nzoner said:

I believe they moved to the North when they went to Alexandria as they were going to DC,however your storm take is still :thumbsup: . To add to it when they showed the Whisperers camp there was no snow whatsoever and yet last week the boundary Alpha set with the heads on stakes seemed as though it was just a short walk from the camp.

The Whisperers had gone South before the storm. That was said during the show. They were not in their normal area when they showed them together at the end.

28 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The Whisperers had gone South before the storm. That was said during the show. They were not in their normal area when they showed them together at the end.

I'm waiting for the dragons. In all seriousness it took a bit to wind up. It did. I'm enjoying it again

Did anyone notice who's the voice it was at the end?

18 minutes ago, Kopy said:

I'm guessing somebody from Fear but, not sure.

41 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Someone from the Commonwealth, if you're familiar with the comics

1 hour ago, Kopy said:

True fact. It was Natalie Woods.

2 hours ago, Kopy said:

Could be Maggie. They should be writing her back in soon when her new show gets pulled. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Could be Maggie. They should be writing her back in soon when her new show gets pulled. :dunno:

Why would She use the radio though? You know she's got to have most of their cell phone numbers.

On 4/1/2019 at 8:59 PM, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Thanks,I missed that.