Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Redskins at Saints: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Redskins: WR Josh Docston, S Troy Apke, RB Samaje Perine, CB Adonis Alexander, DL Geron Christian, OG Shawn Lauvao, DL Caleb Brantley

Saints: WR Ted Ginn, CB Demetri Goodson, LB Manti Te'o, C Cameron Tom, C Will Clapp, DE Mitchell Loewen, DE Trey Hendrickson

Ingram scores and looks great as every Kamara owner says crap! Kamara will be fine but the party of the first month is over.

Ingram scores and looks great as every Kamara owner says crap! Kamara will be fine but the party of the first month is over.

And it makes me very sad. I'm hanging on at .500 now if this happens I'm doomed.

ingram fumbles then misses a block on that sack.... running and catching fine, but a little rusty elsewhere

Dont forget people, saints were 1 BS miracle play last year from the champ game. This offense with both guys is scary, cant even defend it really.

Buh bye Kamara as an elite RB1 with ingram back.

Did you miss the 2017 season?

Did you miss the 2017 season?

Where Kamara had once in a lifetime efficiency on limited touches? No Im well aware. Get back to me when that repeats.

I said as an ELITE RB1. You missing this game? Tell me those wouldnt be Kamaras tds last week. Its clearly different. Clearly not as insane of an upside as hes had all year.

Sure maybe next week its reversed. But Kamara owners cant expect the same insane numbers they have been used to so far.

Washington needs to at least try to run the ball. At least it drains the clock and they can get their loss quicker.

No doubt. Kamara is no longer in Gurley territory.

The Saints have playoff hopes and they have every reason to split the workload and keep both guys fresh.

Brees what a player, does it in the first half, in style! Congrats Drew you deserve it!

Congrats to Brees. Totally deserving. And to think he was almost written off with a bad rotator cuff like a decade ago.

Congrats to Brees. Totally deserving. And to think he was almost written off with a bad rotator cuff like a decade ago.

Wasnt Miami supposed to get him in a deal but they passed?

they were worried about his recovery at the time.

Yep. Afraid of the injury. They signed Culpepper instead. Huh.

Where the hell is Jordan focking Reed? Not even ONE target through the first half, down 3 scores??? FU to me for sitting Ebron ...

Smart move, good franchise.

they were much more comfortable with culpepper and harrington

:lol: Every 8 or so words are muted out during this half time "performance". Holy sh1t that's bad.

Where the hell is Jordan focking Reed? Not even ONE target through the first half, down 3 scores??? FU to me for sitting Ebron ...

I hope it continues...I'm up by 6.5 and my opponent has Reed going.

1st guy I remember to get really screwed by "Franchise Tag". Hard to get too upset at Bell. Congrats to Drew. Way to Go

What the is going on? It was odd at first now it is flat out stupid. Reed is their most talented offensive player and he is in on 1/5 of the snaps.

What the ###### is going on? It was odd at first now it is flat out stupid. Reed is their most talented offensive player and he is in on 1/5 of the snaps.

One target on 6 possessions in 40min.. He musta focked the OC's wife

A moment of silence for Kamara owners...you had a good season.

He isnt getting 13yds a carry and scoring on every 3rd play like last year. He may retain RB1 status some weeks, but its just not an every week 30 point situation anymore.

A moment of silence for Kamara owners...you had a good season.

:cry:

seriously, i am not overly worried. i do not believe that the ingram/kamara ratio is going to remain 18/9 every game. it cost me a potential 36 pt comeback tonight in 11g/1 cup..will lose by 7.

Saints had one fresh running back and one guy who carried a much higher workload than last year.

They probably made a effort to both get Ingram involved and give Kamara a break heading into the bye.