Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Crying child accused of groping...

That lady was so amped up to have a metoo moment that she accused a child. She should have to register as a sex offender.

I don't think it was intended to be a racial issue by her, but the community racists and the Media turned it into one.

Im glad her real name got outed. What a cnt. Even if it wasn't his book bag, WTF?

I bet she gets raped and beaten by Halloween.

THEN she can call the cops.

If she was a teacher she would be banging him in a couple of years.

And now, for the rest of the story...... the following day she was confronted with security footage showing the boy accidentally brushed against her:

On Friday, Klein was confronted by her neighbors and the media in the deli. She watched surveillance video of the incident as a jeering crowd gathered.

Asked what she saw on the video, Klein responded: "The child accidentally (brushed me) ... Young man, I don't know your name, but I'm sorry."

At least she had the decency to admit she was wrong and apologize.

I feel sorry for this lady. At some point we quit seeing things for what they are and instead see things for our cause du jour.

You want to be mad at her for an amped up sense of #metoo? That's what you hate. You want to be mad at her because she's a white woman accusing a black child? That's what you hate.

What it clearly is...lady is cuckoo. Her butt is grazed and she's already mad before she fully turns around and sees the "offender."

This is judging a book by its cover, but her appearance and sense of style convey a troubled woman to me.

The good thing she did? Went to the convenience store and stood alongside ticked black people and watched the surveillance video. She watches it obviously upset with herself. She apologizes to the kid. She wants to meet with the mom.

If she seemed less genuinely crazy, I wouldn't feel bad for her. But as a culture that's like an inconvenient truth, let's instead focus on whatever it says from a tribal standpoint.

Hopefully these fake #metoo eruptions phase out soon. I liked it better when everyone supported #metoo than the new weaponized version.

So the other day I was on the subway early AM and this black chick was holding the door open at one of the stations - operator tried closing them 4 times - made two announcements to release the doors.

So finally I had enough and yelled at her to release the doors. In or out now. She told me go fvck myself.

She was a grown ass woman and she can do whatever she wants.

When friend showed up it was an old black dude with a cane. Everyone was calling me an ass hole but the black chick and cripple made it racist. Black looks out for black. Whitey is what's wrong with America. They were relentless- I just ignored their nagger agenda.

Fvcking peices of Sh1t

What was with the "No, white lady, I will not" reply? Does she talk to her husband like that?

Husband: "Would you like some more lemonade?"

Her: "No, white husband, I would not."

Waiter: "Would you like to order now?"

Her: "No, white waiter, I would not."

Thanks obama and hillary for fvcking up your worshipers even more than they were before.

I would like to call out the headlines for these types of incidents. When something happens like this it is quickly labled cornerstone Caroline. When a drive by on the west side of Chicago happens no headline appears like "drive by DeLamarquez shoots another 3 in early morning gunfire"

I would like to call out the headlines for these types of incidents. When something happens like this it is quickly labled cornerstone Caroline. When a drive by on the west side of Chicago happens no headline appears like "drive by DeLamarquez shoots another 3 in early morning gunfire"

This whole west and south sides of Chicago thing is just dumbfounding. How long has this crap been going on for and why is it never talked about anywhere but in the crime statistics files. Fvcking obama got his "community organizer" skills from that city, and never even spoke of it.

Fvcking kaepernick kneels for a couple police shootings, but doesn't give a shlt about the blacks that are being killed at record pace in Chicago. Maybe because it's black people doing the most of the killing.

It simply befuddles me.

1. It's 'races' to talk about black on black crime. - or uncle Tom if you're Blech.

2. In this case, where it is decades-long, generational type of self genocide? I honestly think that the powers-that-be just throw their arms up and say fine, you guys can't kill each other fast enough as far as we're concerned.

1. It's 'races' to talk about black on black crime. - or uncle Tom if you're Blech.

2. In this case, where it is decades-long, generational type of self genocide? I honestly think that the powers-that-be just throw their arms up and say fine, you guys can't kill each other fast enough as far as we're concerned.

it would be nice if they killed each other and faded away. Problem is, those gangs keep pressuring kids into joining as an "only way" to survive. And God knows those people living in that violent, poverty stricken environment, don't want to use birth control. The bad guys commit crimes, the good guys there buy lottery tickets, and they all just keep having babies.

The bad guys commit crimes, the good guys there buy lottery tickets, and they all just keep having babies.

Alright this made me chuckle

That lady was so amped up to have a metoo moment that she accused a child. She should have to register as a sex offender.

I don't think it was intended to be a racial issue by her, but the community racists and the Media turned it into one.

Absolutely racially motivated. How the fock anyone could say otherwise is ridiculous.

Absolutely racially motivated. How the fock anyone could say otherwise is ridiculous.

No way that was racial. That was a gender thing.

No way that was racial. That was a gender thing.

Bullshat. She never would have called out a white kid like that.

Bullshat. She never would have called out a white kid like that.

Is she your wife? Is that how you know that? Why did she say the following to the woman that confronted her and tell her to go away:

"No, white lady, I will not" ?

BTW, clearly a Jew.

Probably one of them there Ask a Nazi types.

Clearly.

Woman is clearly crazy and yeah it was racial. I give her props for admitting her mistake and apologizing though.

Woman is clearly crazy and yeah it was racial. I give her props for admitting her mistake and apologizing though.

Props? She was covering her asss after she got caught. Do you actually think she feels remorseful?

Props? She was covering her asss after she got caught. Do you actually think she feels remorseful?

MDC is a dope who just likes to say shlt and rile things up.

I think another person might have doubled down on the crazy even after getting caught. At least she apologized.

There was another viral video recently of some stupid quim following a guy to his apartment or something. My take away.....women continue to demonstrate that they are the most entitled and whiney creatures on this planet.

True. But he has been all in on #metoo. :dunno:

Link? I dont think Ive said much about metoo at all.

There was another viral video recently of some stupid quim following a guy to his apartment or something. My take away.....women continue to demonstrate that they are the most entitled and whiney creatures on this planet.

You forgot to sign in as wiffleball. HTH

You forgot to sign in as wiffleball. HTH

Uhm, okay.... :huh:

I have a buddy that is HPD, he was telling us a story where a woman came in last week claiming assault. It happened over forty years ago and the perp was in his 60s then. The guy would be 108 today. They told her she has nothing and hes probably dead. She said but I want closure..