Sign in to follow this  
Cretins

Thoughts on Enunwa?

Guy in my league dropped Enunwa after a weak game last week. Surprisingly, he made it past waivers and is sitting there free for pickup. I'm tempted, but I'm having a hard time figuring out his potential with the rook throwing to him. Where do you see him ending up?

Potential drops I'm contemplating would be Sanu or Funchess.

I would absolutely drop the funchess amongst us. Quincy is clearly the favorite target for the rookie. The only reason he put up a goose egg was because he had a hurt hand. He has been productive in most games and with Robbie Anderson coming alive he could get better space to work with.

I picked up sanu just for a bye week fill in and Enunwa was also available. Sanu has been productive lately and TB is giving up lots of pass TDs so I like the match up this week. :unsure: zero line up decisions for me this week unless fa pickup though... Everyone on my bench is on a bye or banged up.

I think Funchess may do a little better going forward... Seems to do better when Olsen is on the field

I'm struggling with an underperforming WR lineup with Baldwin and D.Thomas, so looking for a spark where I can get it.

I drafted Enunwa late and have hung onto him because as it has been stated, he is Darnold's favorite target. But I also feel that he has a decent floor (although the past couple of games say otherwise) and he has potential for a double-digit score due to yardage, recepts (if you're PPR) and he fights for YAC.

I know the numbers haven't been amazing, but I think he's a very good play today.

from what i gathered enunwa had a hip ailment and then got a a hand one as well...and actually just missed a long td too...and the jets never really needed him in that game ...i think hes still solid in ppr leagues

I picked up sanu just for a bye week fill in and Enunwa was also available. Sanu has been productive lately and TB is giving up lots of pass TDs so I like the match up this week. :unsure: zero line up decisions for me this week unless fa pickup though... Everyone on my bench is on a bye or banged up.

I think Funchess may do a little better going forward... Seems to do better when Olsen is on the field

Got a td already. Nice call