Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Week 6 FU Thread

Just think of how good the Chiefs offense would be with a different coach calling the plays.

Hunt is arguably their best player and doesn't see the field for plays on end.

YES-WTF was that the last series before the half with Ware in there? Has Reid given up-is he "saving" Hunt for next week? Or is t gonna be like last year where he didn't want to over-use Hunt? What the hell is this idiot thinking?

A new one for this week's installment - a single defensive player.

Darian Stewart. FOCK YOU and your cheap horse collar tackle (which started as a facemask) on Cooper Kupp, knocking him out of the game. All I need is 2 catches from him and I somehow beat the Brady-Zeke-Gurley-Michel-ABrown owner. Instead I lose by 2.5. Fock me.

Thank you Hunt.

He’s heading in the right direction.

Thank you.

Why do i play FF? Fuk FF and fuk me.

First time user of the FU thread, i really like it

I had Winston, Gurley, Murray and still got blown out. In another league I had Luck, Gordon, Jeffrey and prob will get blown out tonight. Both to the highest score of the week with the 2nd highest. I know the feeling all to well.

I'll send an early FU to Rodgers if he doesnt get me 26 pts tonight...that's on top of the numerous FU's I've sent him as Bears fan throughout the years!

FU for whoever officially changed Montgomery's TD to a rushing TD. :mad:

I have no investment in any of this except watching a good game, but damn that sucks! I didnt notice the change.

I have no investment in any of this except watching a good game, but damn that sucks! I didnt notice the change.

To be fair I didn't see the play. Heard it on the radio while driving to the bar, so don't know if it was backwards or not. Once I sat down and checked my phone I saw it listed as rushing TD. Fock me.

FU to me for wrapping myself up in a Shanny RB saga. I sat Brieda for Morris. So of course Alfred doesnt exist thus far and even the other two rbs are getting work instead.

AND I went against my hunch to roll with Goodwin to avoid the whole mess. Such a lame way to lose a week if something doesnt change.

Was it as blatant as the Music City Miracle? Now THAT was a lateral.

F U Richard Sherman and your illegal contact penalty on 3rd and 15 that extended the Packers game winning drive.

Why do i play FF? Fuk FF and fuk me.

THIS. Brutal week for me.

League 1: second highest scorer. Lose by 5 (against Winston/ABrown/Michel/Baltimore)

League 2: second highest scorer. Lose by 3 (against Brady/Gurley/Zeke/Michel and my Kupp got 1.2 with injury)

League 3: third highest scorer. Lose by 5 (against Rodgers/Coleman/Tyreek and my Amari Cooper got 0 with injury)

THIS. Brutal week for me.

League 1: second highest scorer. Lose by 5 (against Winston/ABrown/Michel/Baltimore)

League 2: second highest scorer. Lose by 3 (against Brady/Gurley/Zeke/Michel and my Kupp got 1.2 with injury)

League 3: third highest scorer. Lose by 5 (against Rodgers/Coleman/Tyreek and my Amari Cooper got 0 with injury)

Play 2 games a week. One against an oponent and on against the team score average for the week. Problem solved.

Play 2 games a week. One against an oponent and on against the team score average for the week. Problem solved.

Best thing my league ever did was switch to this. I was down 22 going into last night. Adams 25 got me the double W, but the team I beat was the third highest score still got a win. He wasnt happy on Adams last TD but it makes it a little less painful. Also, we've never had a truly deserving team miss the playoffs or a really bad team make it.

Yes. Head to head only is a bad format. Its randomized injustice in a game that already has more than enough randomness to allow for lesser owners to get lucky sometimes.

Best thing my league v

ever did was switch to this. I was down 22 going into last night. Adams 25 got me the double W, but the team I beat was the third highest score still got a win. He wasnt happy on Adams last TD but it makes it a little less painful. Also, we've never had a truly deserving team miss the playoffs or a really bad team make it.

Exactly. FF before doing this was just a frustrating pain. Teams getting the win with the second lowest points scored and teams with the second most points scored getting a loss. My league started this maybe 8 years ago or so, and it's probably the only reason I haven't quit FF out of frustration. Now if I score more than most other teams but still lose to another team, I'm not pissed off about it. I accept the loss, but get justice in the win over the average. If I lose 2 games in one week, I just have to admit my team sucked.

Exactly. FF before doing this was just a frustrating pain. Teams getting the win with the second lowest points scored and teams with the second most points scored getting a loss. My league started this maybe 8 years ago or so, and it's probably the only reason I haven't quit FF out of frustration. Now if I score more than most other teams but still lose to another team, I'm not pissed off about it. I accept the loss, but get justice in the win over the average. If I lose 2 games in one week, I just have to admit my team sucked.

Is there a website that allows you to do this? Or is it all on paper?

We have an Excel wizz and set up a sheet with all the formulas so all I do as commish is input the scores and league standings point totals are all updated and I post them on our group. I heard the sleeperbot app will do it though

We use RTSports. It's a great site and allows this for sure. Real Time Sports is the name.

• Like 1