Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

***Official*** NBA 2018 / 2019 Thread

Fock wish we coulda got butler. I would have loved it if we got rid of lonzo "ballesss" ball and anyone else not named james, ingram and kuzma and got butler. Fock if we coulda swung that, with james and butler we are a threat again. But instead poor focker has to waste away in phili.

Oh well, summer free agency cant get here soon enough. I'll take Durant, irving or leonard. I ain't picky :doublethumbsup:

Fock wish we coulda got butler. I would have loved it if we got rid of lonzo "ballesss" ball and anyone else not named james, ingram and kuzma and got butler. Fock if we coulda swung that, with james and butler we are a threat again. But instead poor focker has to waste away in phili.

Oh well, summer free agency cant get here soon enough. I'll take Durant, irving or leonard. I ain't picky :doublethumbsup:

I still think the Lakers go to the west finals as is. And then lose badly to GS. Lakers aren't getting any of the above players lol

Somebody, anybody, please put this dude out of his misery.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqGjBVfB1q4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1cbg9i9nr6b5a

Fultz may be at the end with the Sixers. Butler almost certainly pushes him to the bench and with young guys like Shamet and Korkmaz looking good and McConnell outplaying him Fultz May have a hard time getting minutes. On the other hand hes 20 on a rookie contract.

Which Chris laverts's gruesome leg injury.

...along with Gordon Hayward and Paul George having the 3 worst in recent memory do you know who was on the floor with all 3?

Derrick focking Rose.

Kemba Walker is a bad, bad man.

Pacers vs Hornets tonight Reality. :wave:

Is Victor playing?

Not real sure, sore knee - day to day, don't think it's serious or anything.

I'll definitely be surfing the channels and watching. Kemba is a lot of fun to watch when he gets going.

Plus Cody Zeller... :wub:

• Like 1

Celtics will be fine. They are incredibly deep. Im looking forward to the Sixers playing them again now that we have Butler - should be a good challenge. I dont think Boston is a legit contender though. They probably have the best top to bottom roster in the NBA but once they get to the quarterfinals they probably wont have the best player on the court against anyone, and stars win titles.

This Lakers team is definitely for real. A impressive blowout win over the Warriors on their home floor. LeBron taking another last place team back to the top of the league in year one. LeBron has resurrected three NBA franchises in the last seven years. Focking legend.

Sounds like the Mavs are shopping Dennis Smith, Jr... Anyone who needs a young/explosive pg - he's available.

Sounds like the Mavs are shopping Dennis Smith, Jr... Anyone who needs a young/explosive pg - he's available.

:wave:

if you don't appreciate what the Nets are doing, you don't appreciate basketball.

if you don't appreciate what the Nets are doing, you don't appreciate basketball.

I like that Dinwiddie guy. He annoys the fock out of me when the Sixers play the Nets.

I like that Dinwiddie guy. He annoys the fock out of me when the Sixers play the Nets.

aside from him (very good 6th man), they lose their best young player and go on a losing streak and could have deicded to tank but had a team meeting and probably have one of the best records in the NBA since that time. D-Russ looks like the player he as supposed to be, Jarrett Allen continues to develop and Kurucs looks pretty solid for a rookie. Once they get Levert back, I would say the clear goal is to go as hard as possible after a big time Power Forward in the offseason.

Theyll finish under .500

Book it

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Embid

Harris

Butler

Redick

Simmons

Whoa

Now imagine if they also fit together as a lineup. 

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

Now imagine if they also fit together as a lineup. 

In theory a PF who can shoot 40%+ from 3 is an excellent fit in this lineup. Sixers need a few depth pieces at the deadline and buyout market.

Markelle Fultz to Orlando for Jonathan Simmons, a first (OKC’s) and a second. The end of a horrible mistake. I give Brand credit for cutting bait and at least getting something for Fultz. All time bust.

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Eastern Conference Playoffs are going to be amazing.  Especially Semi’s.

Not unless they get some better refs. Lots of bad calls in Celts Sixers tonight

7 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Not unless they get some better refs. Lots of bad calls in Celts Sixers tonight

Celtics won't sniff a title this year. Hayward is a role player, Irving can't lead a team. Reminds me of the Iverson Sixers.  

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Celtics won't sniff a title this year. Hayward is a role player, Irving can't lead a team. Reminds me of the Iverson Sixers.  

Celts don’t have much chemistry, but you post this when they walk into Philly and win without Irving? Hayward was the player of the game. 

I think you are not timely

BTW - the title is coming from the West

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Celts don’t have much chemistry, but you post this when they walk into Philly and win without Irving? Hayward was the player of the game. 

I think you are not timely

That's my point , no chemistry. Hayward is massively overrated as is Irving. Celtics have a TON of "talent". No leader. It's just not translating into a team that can compete for a title IMO

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Bucks and Raptors might be better than both.

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

That's my point , no chemistry. Hayward is massively overrated as is Irving. Celtics have a TON of "talent". No leader. It's just not translating into a team that can compete for a title IMO

Agreed on both. Would have been a great comment days ago. Tonight? Unfounded.

I was at the game tonight. I have to hand it to the Celtics - they have a 0% chance at a Title but they play pesky annoying D and are an incredibly well coached team. Very annoying and I hope the Raptors bump them off for us.

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

I was at the game tonight. I have to hand it to the Celtics - they have a 0% chance at a Title but they play pesky annoying D and are an incredibly well coached team. Very annoying and I hope the Raptors bump them off for us.

Do you have a pic of your tickets? 

6 hours ago, Strike said:

Do you have a pic of your tickets? 

If you really want them sure.