Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Mariska Hogtitty

Damn Lady, you're the tentpole of a 20 year franchise.

Maybe get the producers to hire you a trainer, a dietitian, a fat sucker, something.

Funk me. I mean seriously, there's a lot of people who depend upon you to keep that franchise going. To keep them employed. If you don't have any self-pride? At least do it for them.

Can't tell where titties end and her Gunt begins anymore.

Seriously.

I think she was,is Jayne Mansfield's daughter?

Without looking it up I think you are 100 % correct

I still find her interesting :dunno:

Link a pic. I didn't see anything like what you described

Preferably something taken between 15 and 22 feet away.

All right, I used to like this show. But now they've got to move it over to Lifetime or oxygen or whatever.

This is like the third time this season alone that it's been basically s veiled reference to the Kav hearing.

Yeah yeah, I get it. SVU, of course there's going to be shows about rape.

But the only show that I've turned into that wasn't all about Cavanaugh was about toxic masculinity.

Fock this shiit.

I respect what she does in real life with regard to processing rape kits. But God damn, sing another tune already.

Right, this pretense that Kavanaugh is the hidden monster in the world has really run its course, all this does is make me tilt more to the right.

Right, this pretense that Kavanaugh is the hidden monster in the world has really run its course, all this does is make me tilt more to the right.

This

Damn Lady, you're the tentpole of a 20 year franchise.

Maybe get the producers to hire you a trainer,

I'm a little bit behind on the series but looks like someone at NBC reads the GC :D

Not one pic...you guys suck. :thumbsdown:

Oh you don't want that.

Some headline from The Enquirer.

'Mariska Hargitay crushes the scales of justice!' LOL 😂

A guy here recently discussed his experience being hit on by gay men. I believe he said they were quite aggressive and scary. I remember thinking that he'd be shocked at the ways and frequency women are approached by men. I bet it would give him pause.

I also wonder if you knew what it would feel like if women were constantly judging you on your looks.

Let me tell you, straight men don't put in 1/4 the effort women put in order to look pleasing.

Most of you are personality and stability, trust and believe that.

Your ego would be in the gutter if women viewed you with the same lens you view women day after day.

A guy here recently discussed his experience being hit on by gay men. I believe he said they were quite aggressive and scary.

I wonder if you knew what it would feel like if women were constantly judging you on your looks.

Let me tell you, straight men don't put in 1/4 the effort women put in order to look pleasing.

Your ego would be in the gutter if women viewed you with the same lens you view women day after day.

I think this is 100% accurate.

A guy here recently discussed his experience being hit on by gay men. I believe he said they were quite aggressive and scary. I remember thinking that he'd be shocked at the ways and frequency women are approached by men. I bet it would give him pause.

I also wonder if you knew what it would feel like if women were constantly judging you on your looks.

Yeah, but we would get free drinks. :dunno:

• Like 1

Find me one woman who is 6' tall with a 6 figure salary CHOSING a 5'7 man making $30k per year because he "makes her a better woman", and I'll concede every argument women have against me. Good luck finding that unicorn.

Women are huge hypocrites, so don't try some "better than thou" bull crap on men.

• Like 1

That just proves that women need to be more aggressive, they're simply slacking off. :dunno:

Friend of mine was bitten by werewolf once.

It gave him paws.

🐶🐾🐾🐾