Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Mid Term Elections

I am kinda hoping for this red wave to actually happen if nothing else to be MASSIVELY entertained by the left's reaction to it.

Yes, i do enjoy the high drama stuff from leftists, you just don't get the same stuff from the goofballs on the right.

I suspect you might enjoy this one....

I am kinda hoping for this red wave to actually happen if nothing else to be MASSIVELY entertained by the left's reaction to it.

As I explained, in 2006, 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016 there was a red wave in the fall. Only in 2008 did it not happen and even then a red wave was forming until the market crashed. It is EXPECTED that the GOP will close the gap further in the past 2 weeks.

Im still here, I just chose not to respond to Fido.

And it drives him nuts. :D

What a puzzy.

The GOP maintaining Congress would be the best thing for the Dems. Its a near certainty that unemployment goes up over the next few years and real wages go down, with no healthcare plan and trillion dollar deficits to show for it. May as well let the GOP entirely own this disaster.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-times-board-member-telling-hillary-clinton-to-stay-quiet-proves-she-is-politically-radioactive-experts-say

“Having Mrs. Clinton proclaim political civility dead until her team wins again is unlikely to prove an inspirational message for these voters,” Cottle wrote. “It is, however, extremely likely to electrify the Republican base.”

Yeah, they better put a focking muzzle on Hillary. Her stating she may run 1 more time isn't what anyone in the country wants to hear.

Also, she may be wearing orange in 2020 (fingers crossed)

The GOP maintaining Congress would be the best thing for the Dems. Its a near certainty that unemployment goes up over the next few years and real wages go down, with no healthcare plan and trillion dollar deficits to show for it. May as well let the GOP entirely own this disaster.

Record GDP, record low unemployment for minorities as well as in general, restructured trade deals, lower tax rates bring billions of business dollars back to America, hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs created, etc............yeah; complete disaster.

Hey wait................so you're admitting Obama doesn't get any credit for this? Thanks

Record GDP, record low unemployment for minorities as well as in general, restructured trade deals, lower tax rates bring billions of business dollars back to America, hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs created, etc............yeah; complete disaster.

Hey wait................so you're admitting Obama doesn't get any credit for this? Thanks

GDP has gone down like once in the past 50 years. You may as well congratulate Trump on making the sun rise.

Unemployment was going down for years before he took office.

Can I get a link on the increased tax revenue?

Manufacturing jobs go up on raw numbers all the time too. We had vastly more in 2000 than 1990, I dont remember people congratulating Bill Clinton.

Face it, congratulating Trump for this stuff is like crediting Roger Goddell for making the NFL lots of money.

A chimp in a suit could have done it. The chimp would probably spend less time golfing.

A chimp in a suit could have done it. The chimp would probably spend less time golfing.

Uh ohhh, there are plenty who would point at this as being racism....tsk-tsk

Didn't we just set a record with something like 850 billion dollar deficit?

G, 12 billion dollars here and there to pay Farmers not to farm n Steelers not to steel and coalers not too coal, etcetera really adds up!

WTF are you talking about? Disaster? :lol:

You're like the guy who has completely split with reality, just saying stuff that is completely opposite as to what is ACTUALLY happening. You think you can rope some suckers into believing your nonsense? Is that what you're hoping for?

MDC rooting for America to fail, not surprised. If that dipsh!t says something enough times, he thinks it actually becomes fact..

:doh:

Good thing reality doesn't match his idiotic view of how things are actually going.

As I explained, in 2006, 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016 there was a red wave in the fall. Only in 2008 did it not happen and even then a red wave was forming until the market crashed. It is EXPECTED that the GOP will close the gap further in the past 2 weeks.

Ok #1 who are you?

and #2....Since I don't know who you are, all your explanations get summarily ignored by me..You gotta earn the right to be insulted on this bored.

Yes, i do enjoy the high drama stuff from leftists, you just don't get the same stuff from the goofballs on the right.

I suspect you might enjoy this one....

No joke.... a girl I knew from HS was a MASSIVE Obama fan. Even did this cupcake montage on the floor of the Smithsonian comparing Obama with Lincoln and all that jazz.

After Trump got elected she posted on fb she cried so hard she couldn't go to work the next day. Crazy stuff!

MDC rooting for America to fail, not surprised.

I wish it wasnt true. I miss the days when our president didnt get into Twitter spats with the horse face hookers he focked. :(

Yeah, I don't know who this River freak is, but he lost me at there was a Red Wave in 2006.

No there wasn't you fuucking moron. Remember Bush himself coming out saying they got stomped? Eta- "thumped"

They lost like 30 seats. And not a single incumbent Democrat lost that year.

Jesus. Dude didn't even get through his first sentence without losing all credibility forever.

Yeah, I don't know who this River freak is, but he lost me at there was a Red Wave in 2006.

No there wasn't you fuucking moron. Remember Bush himself coming out saying they got stomped?

Jesus. Dude didn't even get through his first sentence without losing all credibility forever.

Oh, the irony!

Oh, the irony!

This from the FBG refugee who's literal first post was to somehow biitch about how Mandalay Bay was some sort of gay slur? Lol

Yeah, hard to lose credibility when you never had it boy.lol

Shiny is lucky seafoam arrived to run away with the Worst New Geek title. 🏆

This from the FBG refugee who's literal first post was to somehow biitch about how Mandalay Bay was some sort of gay slur? Lol

Yeah, hard to lose credibility when you never had it boy.lol

OH, the motherf0cking irony AGAIN!

It's like you don't even read your own posts before you hit submit! :lol: You just hammer the keyboard like some TDS deranged freak.

Shiny is lucky seafoam arrived to run away with the Worst New Geek title.

Good thing you have wifflejob to protect and stick up for you now that your girl Sho left you. Maybe you can get him to move in with you too?

No there wasn't you fuucking moron. Remember Bush himself coming out saying they got stomped? Eta- "thumped"

Look at the data I posted for 2006. The democrats held a massive 15-20 percent lead in the summer of 2006. There was a red wave in fall 2006 that sliced that down to 7.9%. The democrats still won handily in 2006, but it shows that in order for the democrats to have a blowout win, they probably need a 20 percent lead in the summer to stave off the traditional autumn red wave.

Somehow I think you're not the type that is going to listen but instead just scream more.

Lol, if the Right experiences another Red Wave like they didn't 2006, they'll never hold office again! LOL

OH, the motherf0cking irony AGAIN!

It's like you don't even read your own posts before you hit submit! :lol: You just hammer the keyboard like some TDS deranged freak.

Well need to start calling this one posty syndrome. See? You can't just scream 'irony'! And run away. You actually have to prove an instance where credibility was lost over and over and over again and then, maybe, just maybe, you would have a case for irony. As it stands now, you're exactly like posty. I'm not sure posty or you for that matter now, even know what irony actually means. Lol

Lol, if the Right experiences another Red Wave like they didn't 2006, they'll never hold office again! LOL

You know you're not voting Democrat so why are you trolling?

Say honey? Would you like to go to the mountains and see the foliage turn colors?

No dear, let's just stay here and watch the traditional Autumn Red Wave! 🌊🌊🌊🌊

Will need to start calling this one post these syndrome. See? You can't just scream irony! And run away. You actually have to prove an instance where credibility was lost over and over and over again and then, maybe, just maybe, you would have a case for irony. As it stands now, you're exactly like posting. I'm not sure posty or you for that matter now, even know what irony actually means. Lol

Wow, you're about as bright as a box of rocks. :doh: