Sign in to follow this  
jaebr29

Unsure of this trade i just did under duress

12 team .75 ppr 1qb, 2 rb, 2wr, 2 flex

My team:

qb: big ben (bye) and this week flacco

rb: Kamara, Mixon, Cook, A Jones, Marlon Mack

wr: AJ Green, E Sanders, R Woods, Marquis goodwin, D thomas, Calvin Ridley Chris Godwin

D: Ravens

I was trying to get Cousins so i can play the better matchup between him and Ben and also wanted to get a better player in a 2 for 1. and then i could get a better D for this week instead of the ravens v saints

Trade was E sanders, Chris Godwin and Mack for Cousins and Mike Evans. Trade did not go thru in time so this trade is effective for next week.

Thoughts???

I wouldn’t do it.

honestly the more i looked into evans aside from his name value and decent run this year, the more i'm higher on sanders than i am on evans...even before last nights blow up. But I tend to have homeritis with my players and see maybe more potential than what's really there.

Being able to play the better matchup between Cousins and Big Ben for the rest of the season will be good for you. Sanders has been putting up great numbers this season, I drafted him in a lot of my leagues this year. But you'll have 2 top WR's in Green and Evans now along with Kamara/Mixon and if Cook can come back strong later in the year you're set!

See mine please:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=481629&st=0&p=6338520

He accepted the trade, but he didn't realize it wasn't effective for this week. I told him if both of us agreed to cancel it, i would deny it (I'm the commissioner). He agreed to cancel. But since the trade will go thru whether i approve or not on Tuesday. I can maybe offer him some different players to get Cousins....any thoughts. His only good players are his qbs so he can use depth at wr or rb.