Sign in to follow this  
Richard3312

Fournette value?

Someone in a 14 team league offered me lindsay for fournette. Besides fournette I also have Melvin gordon, m. Ingram, drake, barber, and r. Freeman as my RBS. Should I consider lindsay for fournette?

As someone who own Forunette in 2 leagues, I would jump on this trade. Even when/if he comes back yoi have to assume Hyde is going to eat into his touches.

IF you are likely making the playoffs I would say he's got good value and a healthy boost in your lineup for later.

If you need some help he's not got much value, by the time he gets back it could be too late

I'm 5-1 and in first place. I dont need any upgrades. Someone offered me a trade and I was thinking of doing it. His hammy worries me that he wont bring me any boost this year

I would stay put then. You don't want to give someone you may meet in the playoffs later a top notch RB.

I don't believe Lindsay will make or break you either way but Fournette may.

Take Lindsey. Lenny is not going to be a thing this year methinks.

- signed, sensitive LSU alum and Lenny owner in one league

Yeah Im doing this trade also. Unless they trade newly acquired Carlos Hyde, Fournettes value takes a major hit. Get Lindsay !

I traded Fournette away for James White... I'd rather take a steady guy to help me now. But I do worry I will regret it during the playoffs

Someone in a 14 team league offered me lindsay for fournette. Besides fournette I also have Melvin gordon, m. Ingram, drake, barber, and r. Freeman as my RBS. Should I consider lindsay for fournette?

I would.

So much for the cliche that teams abandon the run when down big and run the ball when up big. Jax down multiple scores early to Indy yet kept running the ball, while Indy with the best RB the last two weeks and a big lead didnt run the ball.

So much for the cliche that teams abandon the run when down big and run the ball when up big. Jax down multiple scores early to Indy yet kept running the ball, while Indy with the best RB the last two weeks and a big lead didnt run the ball.

There was some worry about Mack having a foot injury.

There was some worry about Mack having a foot injury.

They do have other backs they could give a carry to. NFL coaches can't be this stupid.

And almost none of it went to Hyde.

I was trying to shop Hyde as soon as he was traded there and I was trying to acquire Fournette for cheap before this week.

That ship has obviously sailed.

Just (15 minutes ago) traded Fournette, Yeldon, and D. Jax for A. Thielen

I might have given up too much, but I have Hunt & Connor, and felt like going all in.

• Like 1

Just (15 minutes ago) traded Fournette, Yeldon, and D. Jax for A. Thielen

I might have given up too much, but I have Hunt & Connor, and felt like going all in.

Good trade.

I would agree, Thielen is a great return.

gave up fournette/m evans for Lindsay/A Brown. quite pleased.

Getting away from the Buc offense is a nice gift.

Fournette value = 0.0 It's just a matter of time until he gets hurt again. If I have him, I'd move him for the best offer. If someone asked what I'd give for Fournette, I'd offer my kicker... as long as it wasn't a top 5-7 kicker.

Fournette value = 0.0 It's just a matter of time until he gets hurt again. If I have him, I'd move him for the best offer. If someone asked what I'd give for Fournette, I'd offer my kicker... as long as it wasn't a top 5-7 kicker.

I offered Fournette up today to get a week 12 TE to cover a bye week. :-)

You don't hold a player this long, wait for him to come back and watch him get a league high in touches on route to being an rb1 and then trady for pennies on the dollar.

If you are in the playoff hunt Leo will be a stud down the stretch.

You don't hold a player this long, wait for him to come back and watch him get a league high in touches on route to being an rb1 and then trady for pennies on the dollar.

No doubt....what are you guys smoking? He's fresh for the fantasy stretch run. Of course, he could be injured again....anybody can.

Yeah, his ypc wasn't good in his first game back, but he looked healthy and his usage was incredible. That's hard to come by in NFL backfields these days. Ima gonna ride him till he drops.

That jaguars team is basically built around fournette entirely. So long as hes healthy hes a RB1 based on usage alone. Sunday is basically his floor if you take away a TD. Gotta handcuff him for obvious reasons but he doesnt share the rock when hes healthy.

gave up fournette/m evans for Lindsay/A Brown. quite pleased.

Nice, congrats like that.